Just what I expected. - Indian hospitality and amazing service. Evenings are beautiful with the kids - carousals, magic shows, dance, elephant/camel rides, rajasthani village ambience, fortune tellers...enjoyable! Definitely recommended for all of that..a good family time..
Also the Rajasthani dinner and Indian restaurant has really good food...
We also used the spa and thats a welcome break to relax! so good to have that as a break
On the negatives though, its more a 4 star than a 5 star.
- The breakfast buffet is average at best. really need to bring the standard up on that
- The rooms are not well maintained...our safe wasnt working, fixtures worn out, Bathroom had issues....to their credit, service was good and they repaired . But wouldnt expect it to be broken in first instance.
- While the evening is great, would be good to have more to do in the days for kids..gets very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring the perfect Rajasthani experience is Chokhi Dhani, a unique Village Resort. Chokhi Dhani literally means a "fine hamlet" i.E. A quintessential ethnic village that offers an ideal pastoral experience. Away from the urban life the idyllic cottages and suites in the resort give the right blend of traditions - modern amenities in typical ethnic environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Chokhi Dhani Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chokhi Dhani Hotel Jaipur
- Choki Dhani Jaipur
- Chokhi Dhani Jaipur