“Good hotel”

Park Regis
Ranked #57 of 381 Hotels in Jaipur
“Good hotel”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We arrived on the evening of new years eve, which meant there was a thunderous disco downstairs. But thank Lord Buddha for sleeping pills and earplugs...!!
The next two nights were much quieter. But what a wonderful surprise on the first morning to open the curtains and see hills, and forts, and the whole colorful panoply of Jaipur spread out before us. The lengths of brightly colored cloth hanging out to dry made for some wonderful photography.
The hotel was pleasant, the food was good, and the staff were caring. One or two made it obvious they were expecting a tip, which was a bit too much to accept. We found a very helpful and obliging tuk-tuk driver who introduced us to some unforgettable sights and helped us find things that only a local would know about, much better than the Lonely Planet guide which left out some major sights - unforgivable!
Overall a pleasant stay, but not to five star standard.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WD60
GMHIJ, General Manager at Park Regis, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
We are indeed grateful for the overall positive comments made by you regarding the Hotel and its services. It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories.

I have conveyed your appreciation to all concerned.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back!

Amit Tayal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Czech first
Jodhpur, India
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Good hotel with excellent food. Stayed in this hotel recently with my family. I was welcomed by smiling faces in every part of the hotel. Rooms were clean n spacious. We enjoyed the food specially the one recommended by chef. Kids liked the puppet show in evening. All in all a good hotel on nice location.

1 Thank sonujodhpur
Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Holiday Inn Jaipur.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Allahabad
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was the on 30th and 31st December to ceebrate the new year. I had been to this property earlier but that was purely official visit for conference. Since the past experience was good this time I decided to travel with my family for leisure and I can I was not at all dissappointed. Right from the reception guys, the room service, the waiters they were all at our service with a warmth. Room was clean an tidy. We liked the new year program and music. The food in this hotel is Excellant. By we had the best indian food during my entire trip to Rajasthan. Nice place to be with familes. I definetly reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are indeed grateful for such a lovely review. It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay at the Holiday Inn Jaipur and that you found the staff exceedingly helpful, especially at the restaurants.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

New Delhi
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Hotel staff refused to re-heat by baby's lactose free milk(In microwave or over the stove) and insisted that I have to buy Mother Dairy milk from the Hotel. My baby has lactose intolerance and can't diggest Mother Dairy milk or cow milk. I called my travel agent and expressed my concern and after that Hotel staff called me twice and visited my room to apologise but what's the point, my baby cried for 1.5 hours untill I could find lactose free powder milk(which can be used with hot water) in Jaipur.

I'll post my complete review by tomorrow as I have lots to share but don't have a computer and high speed internet access

1 Thank AmitGandotra
Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are sorry for the shortfalls you have experienced during your stay with us. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Paris, France
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while visiting Rajasthan after a business trip in New Delhi. Everything was perfect; I had a room in the back so it was very quiet (not sure how quiet the front facing rooms are). Breakfast was varied and delicious. You can even have omelettes cooked to order. I needed a shirt washed and ironed in a hurry and that was done quickly - they really have a service mentality here. Special praise for Lalulal (not sure of the spelling) who was helpful and courteous. I would certainly stay here again when I visit Jaipur. There is not a lot within walking distance, but the yuk tusk are cheap and plentiful (about 50 rupees to go to the centre). Be sure to take a walk along the lake with the view of the water palace.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the back for quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Jaipur.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and you were extremely happy with the hotel services and the facilities available. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

It is comments such as yours that motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Delhi-India
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Though it was my second visit to HI,JP but this time, It was a work trip. The training programme for the govt. officials was conducted at HI,JP successfully due to warm hospitality and professional approach of the staff members of the hotel. All the participants enjoyed their stay and more than that the food was really sumptuous, as per the taste bud of everyone. Timely service was there. Right from the pleasant check in to the personalized check out, the behaviour of the staff was full of warmth.
Really kudos goes to Mr. Amit Tyal, GM of the hotel and other team leaders i.e. Mr. Surender(F&B), Mr Dinesh(FO), Mr. Roshan(Chef) or Mr. Sandeep(HK), who were able to guide their staff towards the same.
Keep it up!!!!!!!
Pl. try to add few indoor activities in the hotel, which would be added bonus for the recreation
Look forward to another visit!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Located on the same road that leads to the Jal Mahal, this hotel is at a good location. The food is great.. loved the food here. Staff was courteous.. however the property wasn't very clean.. the pool was not clean until we asked them to clean it!! and obviously they took some two hours to do it.. Rest buy this hotel only for the location..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
We sincerely thank you for your feedback on your stay at the hotel. We at the hotel have always striven to achieve an excellent level of product and service. We do realize that we have not lived up to our commitment. Due corrective action has been initiated on the above parameter and we place on record our sincerest apologies for the same.

Holiday Inn Jaipur is truly grateful for your priceless feedback of the property and your positive comments on the property and the personalized services in all other aspects are highly appreciated.

We do hope to have the pleasure of you choosing the hotel on your next visit to the city as our valuable guest.