“I loved the Jaipur Inn”

Ranked #12 of 507 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Panama City Beach, Florida
“I loved the Jaipur Inn”
Reviewed March 30, 2009

The Jaipur Inn is a friendly, family run establishment in downtown Jaipur, India. Just steps from the "pink city," it is within easy walking distance. The owner is virtually always in the lobby, greeting his guests and searching for ways to make their stay more enjoyable. My room was unlike any I have ever stayed in, and I loved it. It had an exotic eastern feel to it. The b ed was comfortable and the room was very clean and well maintained.
I also enjoyed the rooftop terrace where you can eat, drink, or simply sit back and enjoy the view.
Jaipur Inn is a great hotel. Stay there.

• Stayed March 2009
1 Thank palmret

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Peak District
Reviewed March 28, 2009

We arrived here late at night after a long and tiring day in which we took the train from Delhi to Agra, spent the day in Agra and then got the train on to Jaipur. It was just what we needed: laid back, calm, welcoming and quiet and peaceful. The founder of the hotel who is a retired Wing Commander in the Indian Air Force was very keen to get feedback from us and was a delight to talk to.His son now owns and runs the place.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
UK
Reviewed March 18, 2009

I thoroughly recommend the Jaipur Inn for short stays in the city. Me and a friend stayed for three nights in December '08 and found the staff extremely accomodating. The manager was always on hand to offer advice and arranged a days excursion to Ranthambore tiger park at a very reasonable price. The location is ideal; the hotel is on a relatively quiet street but walking distance to the train station, and city palace.

The rooms are pleasant and clean. Not exactly luxurious but good value for money and certianly no complaints. And the breakfasts were pretty nice too.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
New Delhi
Reviewed March 11, 2009

I recently visited jaipur with my mom and sister for 2 days for a quiet escape from the hustle bustle of the city life in Delhi. I wanted to make sure that we stay in a nice and comfortable place and also not spend too much at the same time. Well staying in the Jaipur Inn certainly provided us with much more than that.
The hotel exceeded my expectations in many ways. The rooms are spacious and beautiful with traditional Jaipur block prints on the walls. The bathroom is nice and clean. The rooms also have a small sitting area outside with chairs and tables. There is a nice lounge to rest inside the hotel, and a beautiful small garden outside. Overall it gives you the feeling of being at home. While I was looking for hotels to stay, what attracted me the most about this place was its rooftop which has a nice sitting area and gives a beautiful view. One can also see the Nahargarh fort at a distance.
The hotel is 5 minutes away from the station which saves you from a lot of time of traveling and is also only 15 minutes away from the various bazaars in the walled city. The hotel staff is also very hospitable and friendly.
It was a great experience staying at the Jaipur Inn and I would definitely come back there if I ever visit Jaipur again.

• Liked — Good location. Value for money.
  • Disliked — No room service.
  • Stayed March 2009
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Tanushree S
Delhi, India
Reviewed March 9, 2009

I just came back from jaipur and i want to share my experience regarding the most interesting place that i discovered there which i don't think many know of. I am talking about this hotel called JAIPUR INN. I think calling it a hotel would be an insult to this amazing place. It is like a mini resort and has an really cool ambiance. The rooms are very very smart and so is the entire structure. Besides rooms, it has a TT table, Carom table, a nice collection of books (which i have rarely seen in a hotel), a lawn in the front with tables and chairs where you can sit, relax, have a smoke and even have a drink :). Also it has a roof top cafeteria where u can do all the aforementioned things. And all this come at a very AFFORDABLE and ATTRACTIVE price. I can say that because i've seen all the other economy class hotels in jaipur. and since this place is soon gonna be very crowded, I suggest everybody to make a reservation in advance. The owner is Pushpendra Bhargava. His number is [--]

• Liked — Experience
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Himanshu_Makhijani
Delhi
Reviewed February 25, 2009

We started from Delhi and reached Jaipur in 5 hours with some small breaks in the way. I had stayed earlier in this hotel. So this time we got a room on the 3rd floor.
Room was average, the bathroom had a 2ft by 4 ft wire net for air pessage, It seems the owner has instructed all the staff not to do room service and they are really afraid of the owner of the lodge.
I called them and explained them that its a see thorugh stuff which they have made in the bathroom, but they said that the other side is the duct passage and no one will come in that to see us. Very weird....

Anyways I did got a towel to manage with this.

I needed some help in getting my car washed but they did not had that service to be provided. I tried to do it myself but they provided such a tiny bucket that I had to fetch water a couple of times to get my car a shower.

in future I would try some other hotel as this was an average and many thing on that we do this and we dont do this. Crazy.

• Liked — Had been earlier there so I knew the locality
  • Disliked — Staff not comfortable and there is limited service and restrictions.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kamy1370
new delhi
Reviewed February 24, 2009

Me and my husband went for weekend break to jaipur, we checked in at hotelJaipur Inn, hotel location is ok, staff is nice and helpful. roms were clean but only thing missing was room service.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple