Taj Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur
  • Room Service
Loharu House(Jaipur)
  • Breakfast included
2,444 results
All reviewsmarble archcinnamon restaurantchef pankajluxury roomflute playerroyal experiencebeautiful propertypuppet showspecial thanksindian restaurantswimming poollike royaltyduty managerf bhousekeeping staffexcellent hospitalitymemorable stay
Reviewed July 22, 2013

a. Heritage hotel located in the heart of the city .
b. The hotel is palatial with huge gardens.
c. Breakfast is awesome with Taj hospitality at its best..
d. The location is the USP of the hotel. Hospitality and service levels are awesome.
e. Too high for its price.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jaimahal, General Manager at Taj Jai Mahal Palace Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Jai Mahal Palace.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Has a sort of authentic period look to it. The rooms(many of them) have lawn facing private vernadah, just what you'll need after a hectic day of touristy things in and around jaipur.
The food is not so great, striving hard for authenticity, the mughlai dish I oredred was full of cream, fat and hoards of spices!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Jai Mahal Palace and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed on a golden triangle/himalayas trip. Nice Taj hotel with a colonial feel to it. Rooms very nice and food also good. Entertainment provided on lawn pre-dinner which was nice. I did not use pool facilities here. Staff excellent as with all Taj hotels. Alcohol expensive as with all India hotels. Pleasant lawn to sit outside.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and encouraging feedback . I have passed on your comments to our hotel team members.

I am delighted to learn that you had a nice experience at the Palace. I look forward to a fruitful association with you and eagerly look forward to your next visit to Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My first experience in this hotel. Very nicely laid out property. Right from the main entrance into the hotel, the staff is always smiling and very courteous. The ambience, greenery was excellent.
Food preparations were very good and delicious. Nice experience to sit in the porch when it rains, and have a hot cup of tea. Worth the stay.

Room Tip: Sit out rooms facing the pool are good.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Jai Mahal Palace in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2013

One of the most relaxing holidays I have ever had.

First of all I would like to give a 10 on 10 for the fantastic hospitality extended to us by the hotel staff. Taj hospitality is out of the world and they would go an extra mile to make you comfortable, right from the reception desk and the dining staff and to the pool attendants. We were 2 couples with a kid each 4 years old, my son had a great time in the pool and in the surrounding areas, he would watch his favourite cartoons during the afternoon hours after spending about 2 to 3 hours in the pool every day.

The moment we entered it felt as if we have travelled back into time and have come to the times of the royals of rajasthan and had the feel of being one of them the exterior of the palace is just mesmerising, I wonder how would Rambagh palace be which will be my next vacation whenever I go to Jaipur again.

We got an early check in on our request and the staff was very courteous in doing so, beautiful rooms and decor. My only complaint here would be that we were given rooms very far from the lobby even when the hotel had about 50% occupancy, knowing that we have small kids which were difficult at times when we had to carry them to the rooms late at night.

Food and service just amazing, excellent selection of menu for breakfast and dinner, the chef would make sure that the flavours are according to your taste, amazing laal maas I had all thanks to Chef Mr. Kuldeep with whom I had brief chats about cuisines. Mr Narender another gentleman who would go out of the way in making you feel comfortable.

Beautiful lush green lawns and we were lucky that there was no sun for the first 2 days and we spent the maximum time at the pool. The swimming pool was clean and amazing. The gym and kids play area are a compromise as there were hardly any equipments and one of the treadmills was not in good condition, the kids area was also compromised, my suggestion would be to kindly take care of that aspect however I would still give a 10 on 10 to Jai Mahal Palace n would love to visit the property again.

Thank u Jai mahal palace team for everything and making our holiday exceptional.

Room Tip: Choose rooms near the lobby if u are travelling with kids
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Kind regards,