$67
$60
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$380
$349
  • Pool
$103
$98
$64
$114
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur(Jaipur)
$78
$74
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$125
$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$114
$103
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$77
$42
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $48/night.

1,994 results
All reviewspolo barrose petalsrajput roomhistorical suiteindoor poollike royaltyindian restaurantvintage carstaj groupmoment you arriveroyal experiencebeautiful propertymemorable stayan oasisamber fortdelicious foodpeacocks
Reviewed March 20, 2010

A couple of years back my husband and I took a trip of India staying mainly in the Taj and Oberoi hotels.
In Jaipur we decided to stay at the Rambaugh Palace as it was highly recommended by our friends who stayed here a year earlier.
The hotel is amazing in all areas, its in a class of its own and is a must if your staying in Jaipur.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
ShreeLathaSajeev, General Manager's Office at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2010

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Rambagh Palace and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed March 8, 2010

This is a good choice, if not the only, for staying at a luxury property in Jaipur. It is about 10 minutes drive to the historic city center and its attractions. The grounds are vast and lovely to walk around.
Rambagh was the palace of Jaiupr's last Maharajah and has an interesting history behind it. It is quite large and there are many rooms and suites offering different view points. Ours was on the first floor around the interior courtyard and was quite large. There are a few restaurants and having a meal studying the amazing structures/details is an experience on its own. If possible, try to have diinner at the signature Indian restaurant, Suvarna Mahal. You'll eat in the Grand Dining Hall of Palace and the food is great too. Service at the restaurants is slow and sometimes not very attentive. Try to enjoy the atmosphere instead of getting upset.
There are a few shops, mostly jewelry, at the hotel to get a last minute gift. The front desk staff are OK.
You can ask to take a 5 minute drive around the property in one of the antique cars belonging to the last Maharajah.
Don't miss visiting Amber Fort. In my opinion it was the best part of our Jaipur visit. You will fall in love with the painted elephants.
Read more about my travels and India at my blog: www.livingamused.com

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LiveAmused
ShreeLathaSajeev, General Manager's Office at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2010

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Rambagh Palace in the near future.

Reviewed January 30, 2010

We were fortunate enough to stay in 5 top-ranked hotels during our stay in India, and this was my favourite. It is an exquisite place, where every surface gleams and everyone has a smile for you. Our palace room was just a basic room tucked away in the former "women's wing",no view, but it was absolutely delightful, spacious and complete with a golden canopy above the bed, mirrored fireplace and a window seat lined with a dozen or more gorgeous silk cushions. I can only imagine how fabulous one of the suites must be. But what truly set this hotel apart was the service. When my husband called to ask where the pool was, they sent someone to walk him there (it's across the lawn in a different building). When we dined in Suvarna Mahal, we learned what it feels like to be royal: there was nothing they would not do to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. When I put my purse down, they brought a little table for it to sit on; when I did not wish to have wine, they insisted on bringing me a non-alcoholic Indian milk cocktail for free (it was delicious); we were not even allowed to serve ourselves-it was a bit unnerving actually to have someone hovering over you the whole time. I guess that's the life of a royal! If you want to experience luxury and service , I highly recommend you experience it at the Rambagh Palace.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank msmango
ShreeLathaSajeev, GM's office at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2010

Dear Madam,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Palace. We are most delighted to learn that you have had a memorable stay and found our services and facilities truly magical. I have shared your compliments with all our staff members.

Look forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed January 21, 2010

We visited Jaipur in December. We had heard a lot about the hotel but the experience was far better than what we had heard . Clear rooms , awesome services, courteous staff etc ..

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Sandeep K
ShreeLathaSajeev, GM's office at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2010

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed January 20, 2010

my family and I spent some time here and it was a wonderful experience. the hotel is exceptional, clean and the staff very friendly. Any needs we had were met promptly. I must point out the staff in the restaurants. They were very good, attentive and knowledgeable about the food. There recommendations about which dishes we should eat were spot on.Very nice.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank kghuraya
ShreeLathaSajeev, GM's office at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2010

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Rambagh Palace.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.