“Royal treatment”

Ranked #3 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Royal treatment”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

A real Palace, where we were treated for our wedding anniversary in a way that can never be beaten. The flowers on the floor of the room, the red satin sheets, the champagne etc... Total surprise. What memories of a Palace in most soft, peaceful gardens. If you go to Jaipur you have to treat yourself, cannot be better.

Room Tip: All are wonderful
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Rambagh Palace and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Manish Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Turkish first
Mumbai
Reviewed June 11, 2014

StayedTaj Rambagh Palace Hotel after some time. It is a magnificent hotel. Actually it is a real Palace now a hotel . Very well appointed with a beautiful garden with Peacocks roaming around. The rooms are very good. Service just excellent and the food very good. It was a very royal experience. If one like to sample a Royal life it is this.

Room Tip: Take the room on the Lobby floor
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank AshokJalan
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear Mr. Jalan,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Rambagh Palace.

I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was a return visit to this magnificent Taj property. We spent 2 wonderful nights dining under the stars on excellent food while watching the dancers perform to a backdrop of incredible scenery and fireworks! The staff are superb and the huge grounds and heritage architecture so impressive. We took the historical tour (free) which was so interesting and complete with champagne and hors d'oeuvres. The management can't do enough for you and even included a birthday cake and flowers for my husband. You really feel like royalty in this beautiful spacious palace.

Room Tip: The heritage suites are magnificent and some have terraces.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stayed for 2 nights at the Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel. For me it was a Dream ! The service was excellent. I had never owned a Sari, although my origin is from Goa, India . I was born in Kenya and Iam now Kenyan. My Love of my Life then bought me a Silk Sari , from a shop near the Rambagh Palace, three Taylors from the shop came and actually fitted the Sari on me. That really toped it off. We went on an Elephant Ride, and Visited the Palace of Mirrors in Jaipur. It is a real Pink City and a Kingdom, I hold this place in my Dreams as my Dad said.......Iam a Princess.......I think every Woman is. Please go there and Remember Me!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MARCELLINA2013
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The palace is a class act amongst hotels. From the moment you arrive you feel more part of a family than a hotel guest. Every need is taken care of. The rooms are sensational overlooking manicured grounds with peacocks and other birdlife. A trip to the pool results in more pampering by the staff and on your return a rose petal bath has been drawn for you. Congratulations to Mr Gupta the manager, as I have never seen staff so happy and focused. The food was beautifully presented and the chef always available to take you through the menu. I am already planning my return.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, just dont miss out on one.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your generous praise about the facilities and people at the Palace.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Oh my!
This stay was so special.. Service is like nothing I've ever experience! So helpful and friendly. From the second you arrive, with peacocks on the grass and being Greeted with fresh juice in the beautiful lobby until the second you leave and feel like you are saying bye to friends.... Oh no wait they greeted me at the airport with a once clean car and the concierge who personally. Came to pick me up, they threw rose petals at me "welcome to jaipur" and a nice warm safe cloth to freshen up.

I had the smallest most modest room available and even this room was magical. Every day they bring you different bath salts! Love it!!!

The food was great, my room always clean, I think they tidied up every time I went in and anything I put down was placed on a cute doily! Nightly shows of wonderful dancers! Amazing pools.. I mean AMAZING look up the pictures. BEST massage I've ever had at the spa. Every day yoga included. Oh my I could go on! A real oasis from the craziness of the city. LOVED it all. If you are lucky enough to try it... GO do it!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, June 6, 2014

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed May 31, 2014

4 nights at the Palace was a wonderful introduction to the delights of India - this hotel is difficult to fault, staff are excellent and the grounds and pool beautifully kept. My only criticism would be that as we were there in 40 degree heat, the pool was quite a distance from the rooms, so by the time you got back to the air conditioning of the hotel, you needed another dip.
Our suite was beautiful, breakfast was divine, traditional music and dance provided in the evenings was most enjoyable ---- we will be back.

Room Tip: We enjoyed having a private balcony so I suggest you ask for a room that opens to the outdoors.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Sir,

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.