From the moment one is welcomed at the palace to the end of the stay, the staff, service and food was perfect. They think of every little thing--I left my glasses in the room and a cleaning cloth was laid next to them. I also had travel books on a table and book marks with tassels were left on the books. The food was delicious. On the palace grounds is a train that has been converted to a restaurant which served the best thin crust pizza that rivals NYC thin crust. We also tried the Continental restaurant which also had delicious food. While eating dinner on the patio, sitar players were strumming and asking for requests. Our waiter at breakfast suggested a mango lassi for me to try, now mango lassis are my new favorite drink--delicious. The omelets were light and fluffy!!! The morning we checked out our waiter had prepared box lunches for us. We have had box lunches before from other lodges and ended up throwing them out. This was not the case with these lunch boxes. They contained the most delicious chicken salad sandwiches.
We used the indoor pool and spa. There is a mens and ladies changing room. In the changing rooms are lockers and showers with all necessary amenities provided by a spa. On arrival at the pool, a welcome drink was served along with cold water. My fiancé used the steam and sauna. The men's room attendant even dried his swimming trunks for him. The pool was refreshing and quite large.
The laundry service was excellent.
Roaming the extensive grounds are beautiful peacocks. There are fountains, sculptures and paintings. A tour is provided to introduce guests to the grounds.
Thank you to all of the staff at Rambagh Palace for making our experience extremely memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces: Established in 1901, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia's largest and finest group of hotels, comprising over 119 hotels in 61 locations across India with an additional 17 international hotels in the Maldives, Malaysia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Grand Palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, the iconic flagship has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India's premier business house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rambagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Hotel Jaipur