2,026 results
All reviewspolo barrose petalsrajput roomhistorical suiteindoor poollike royaltyvintage carsindian restauranttaj groupmoment you arriveroyal experiencebeautiful propertymemorable stayan oasisamber fortdelicious foodpeacocks
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place was the most gorgeous hotel I've ever stayed at. If you want to feel like royalty there's no other place better than this. The staff, the hotel, the facilities were excellent. There were peacocks and peahens all over the hotel and it looked beautiful waking up to a dancing peacock. The food was out of the world. Never had such good croissants even in Europe. This hotel is for people who want to indulge in luxury and spend most of their time in the hotel itself since there's more than enough to do. The hotel has a lot of history attached and the architecture is another story in itself. MUST MUST GO..

Room Tip: Stayed in a Suite. Badal Mahal is amazing.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
ShreeLathaSajeev, Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Madam,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Rambagh Palace.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Wow ... Just amazing . From the moment we arrived we were welcomed with cool face cloths to refresh, a cold drink,a warm smile a bindi dot and a jasmine wreath . ... And a bunch of beautiful fresh roses to congratulate us on our honeymoon. Our room was fresh and clean , spacious air conditioned . Comfy massive bed . Our first point of visit was the pool where the attendant was welcoming and helpful . The pool was large and clean . It really felt like paradise . The large gardens are beautifully maintained . We saw squirrels and a wide range of birds . The building itself is historical being the renovated palace . The staff were beyond amazing also putting a congratulations cake in our room .
All the in room bottled water was complimentary . We were amazed at the high standard of this hotel.
On our last night we went to watch the free traditional dancing and music show which they put on every night . And went to the adjoining shop ( the palace gem) where we met lovely staff and learnt princess di and Charles had been . We also were told Australian cricketers often stay here when they come over . along with a whole list of other notables . we were offered free henna tattoos . after the show and some shopping we went to the restaurant for diner . The food is very reasonably priced and the chef specially made me my fav prawn dish from home . It was lovely . Our waiter Ashlam was great . A barrel of laughs and really loved his job . And then on arriving to our room we found the guest supervisor Preetam had personally made a flower and swan arrangement on our bed . We had been traveling all through London , Paris , Rome , Florence and china and India was our last stop before heading home from our honeymoon . We had spent the previous weeks staying at major brand hotels such as radisson blu and the Sheraton but this hotel was cleaner , better priced , more helpful and definatley better service than any other hotel we have stayed in. They made our honeymoon amazing and we can't thank them enough . I don't think we will ever find another hotel which would compare to this amazing high standards and can't wait to come back again .

• Stayed: June 2013
ShreeLathaSajeev, Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is an outstanding and amazing hotel. Hotel has got beautiful landscaping of the with lawns filled with peacocks. Though I had only a dinner at there café which overlook garden but would love to come back again whenever I come down to Jaipur. The palace has true atithi devo feel.

Room Tip: Did not stay.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
ShreeLathaSajeev, Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Rambagh Palace in the near future.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Just returned from a trip to India which included a stay at the taj rambagh. This hotel is impeccably maintained with a gracious and helpful staff and amazing views of the gardens from every room! We had delicious meals dining in both of the restaurants on site and also enjoyed the beautiful pool during the heat of the day. The spa treatment was outstanding and the staff was first class. This hotel was definitely our favorite in our travels in India and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to visit the jal mahal

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
ShreeLathaSajeev, Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This time I am here on vacation with family and friends .Stayed one night at this most beautiful hotel, where the services at all level are just can't be compared. It is the perfect place for meeting besides relaxation / unwind / entertainment at evening hours. I just love every thing about this hotel....this is the only hotel where I stay when i am in Jaipur.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback.