“Fantastic hotel”

Ranked #4 of 376 Hotels in Jaipur
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Fantastic hotel”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The Rambagh Palace is suberb ,the service is outstanding.The room was marvelous.
Hotel dining too was faboulous.
The exellent service of Tulika Verma,Parvinder Singh Bual ,Gora Chand Das was a deam that come true.
Dr. Meira &Shmuel Auster

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ShreeLathaSajeev, Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Rambagh Palace.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Satyajeet Krishnan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
  • Turkish first
Gosport, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Wow, what can I say we were greated at the airport by a driver and member of the reception staff, given refreshing cold towels and chilled water and then had a guided tour to the Palace. On arrival we stepped out the car and were showered in rose petals and had floral garlands around our necks, it was lovely, we were then taken to our suite the Marharajah Suite and OMG it was amazing, i cant describe just how beautiful it was, two huge double beds, sofas, dining table and then the bath to die for, if you get to stay in this suite you will feel very lucky like we did. We sat and had champagne cocktails on the lawn and for the first night ordered room service, this was delivered within 30 minutes, silver service and fantastic, when we finished the cheif came to see we were happy and bring us a complimentary pudding, Next was the turn down service which was truly lovely. Breakfast was buffet and menu and was the best I have ever had anywhere, I defy you to not eat to much. The grounds are beautiful, the staff are so helpful and friendly and i don't think I opened a door or filled my water glass for the four days I was there. The pool was always empty so had the indoor and outdoor ones to myself and they are beautiful. The 2 hour massage i had was the best I have ever had and the treament rooms and bathrooms in the treatment rooms are to die for, after having my two hour massage to sink into a huge circular bath full of rose petals really was the icing on the cake. Although the massage was £120 it was without a doubt worth every penny and a once a lifetime experince compared to the other spas I have visited. My sister and I had four glorious days at the Palace and I can not find a single fault, Thank you for making us feel so special and we loved every minute in this beautiful peaceful Palace.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank thedenvers
ShreeLathaSajeev, Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Rambagh Palace in the near future.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Rambagh Palace. I thought it could our accomodation could not get any better after Samode Palace however it did. When we got to the top of the winding driveway we were ferried in a 1940”s open top vintage car to reception. This once belonged to the Marharajah. We were shown to our suite of rooms which was truly amazing beautiful Persian carpets, rich fabrics on the bed covering and window dressing. We were given a historic suite which included a balcony, dinning room, sitting room 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We travelled in low season early September so we were upgraded. The concierge checked us in the room. They really won us with service to the children they got the kids to fill a registration with their likes. Next minute a DVD player arrived, popcorn and soft-drink this was all complimentary. Later they delivered paints and paintbrushes. The kids had said they liked painting. There was mini robes for them. Each night a little homemade chocolate creation was delivered to them. They also took photos of the kids and us at the hotel and put in a scrap book and handed it to us when we left. I did the best yoga class there that I had ever been to, apparently the yoga instructor to the Princess of Jaipur. They had a beautiful 25m indoor pool and outdoor pool and spa. Rambaugh is set on extensive acreage so there are some beautiful gardens to walk. We went to the train restaurant with the kids you got to eat in the carriages and it had rich red and gold colours and beautiful cushions on the benches. They served wood fired pizza. We had a fantastic concierge manager help us with our time there Chandmi. When I wanted to go shopping in Jaipur she typed up a list of great shops that I would like. She was spot on. She would often come and see us in the hotel and find out if we were ok. I have stayed at the Four Seasons before and I would say this hotel run by the Taj Group was better. Times India Travels had recommended we stay there and I am pleased they did.

Room Tip: We stayed in a historic suite which was truely beautiful we also travelled in low season so I think...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Brigette S
ShreeLathaSajeev, Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, September 26, 2012

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed September 26, 2012

You know that your stay is going to be something really special when you enter a vintage car at the gates of the property, see peacocks as you drive up the driveway and are showered with rose petals as you come up the steps of the hotel.

And it was even more gorgeous inside as our suite was exquisite with antique furniture everywhere.

In our bathroom there was a jar of rose petals (to put in the bath water) which was replenished each day and there were two different weights of bathrobes for lounging around in.

On our first evening we took the walking tour of the palace and were told a lot about the history before being given bubbles and canapes in the Polo Bar.

The cleanliness and thoughtfulness of the housekeeping staff was outstanding. I left a book and my spare glasses on a side table and when I returned there was a lens cleaning cloth beside them.

Enough cannot be said about the wait staff either. They were so friendly and attentive. We had a very long trip the day we left and we were sent off with a large box of pastries and fruit for the road.

When we checked out we were given a set of mosaic mirrored coasters and a photo of our rose petalled arrival in a hand written thank you card.

The management and staff of this hotel really know how to make you feel special and create a very memorable stay.

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Rambagh Palace and we look forward to welcoming you again.

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Gorgeous property, jaw dropping rooms that are magnificent. Excellent in every way possible. The restaurants offer first rate cuisine, both Indian and international style. The service is superb...one is made to feel like royalty!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
ShreeLathaSajeev, Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, September 25, 2012

California
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Traveled to Jaipur on business and was lucky enugh to find this hotel on our approved hotel list! It was stunning! The staff were awesome, and the overall cleanliness and service outstanding. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat! Our only complaint was that they kept bringing extra food that we didn't order!! My husband (who traveled with me) overate cos of all the free additional food and he hasn't forgiven them for it :-)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your feedback.

Freshwater, Australia
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is one of the Taj group of hotels and they have a sensational property here. A grand historic old building set in stunning grounds (about 47 acres as I recall) that you can stroll around and enjoy, a huge central courtyard (complete with man beating a rug regularly to keep the pigeons away) and two excellent restaurants. We were upgraded to a Historic Suite that looked into the central courtyard - it was very spacious and really quite delightful. Bathroom was also rather large, and the walk in robes were enormous. Only criticism (and one is hard pressed to find something to grumble about) was the hairdryer - absolutely pathetic!

Room Tip: While the suites are more expensive, if you want to do the Maharaja bit, go for it!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ShreeLathaSajeev, Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this review, September 23, 2012