You know that your stay is going to be something really special when you enter a vintage car at the gates of the property, see peacocks as you drive up the driveway and are showered with rose petals as you come up the steps of the hotel.
And it was even more gorgeous inside as our suite was exquisite with antique furniture everywhere.
In our bathroom there was a jar of rose petals (to put in the bath water) which was replenished each day and there were two different weights of bathrobes for lounging around in.
On our first evening we took the walking tour of the palace and were told a lot about the history before being given bubbles and canapes in the Polo Bar.
The cleanliness and thoughtfulness of the housekeeping staff was outstanding. I left a book and my spare glasses on a side table and when I returned there was a lens cleaning cloth beside them.
Enough cannot be said about the wait staff either. They were so friendly and attentive. We had a very long trip the day we left and we were sent off with a large box of pastries and fruit for the road.
When we checked out we were given a set of mosaic mirrored coasters and a photo of our rose petalled arrival in a hand written thank you card.
The management and staff of this hotel really know how to make you feel special and create a very memorable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces: Established in 1901, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia's largest and finest group of hotels, comprising over 119 hotels in 61 locations across India with an additional 17 international hotels in the Maldives, Malaysia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Grand Palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, the iconic flagship has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India's premier business house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rambagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Rambagh Hotel Jaipur