“Again Incredible”

Ranked #16 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Mumbai
“Again Incredible”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We get chance again stayed at ITC Rajputana, property is amazing today also. I must make plan to visit again ITC Rajputana with my family for vacation.
Staff and services are better and best among all other 5 * hotels in city.

Keep going well for future. Best of luck

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, March 25, 2014

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

It is indeed a pleasure to hear words of praise for the hotel in such a detailed manner.Our primary goal is to offer guest satisfaction and ensure our guests leave with warm memories.

We are extremely delighted to know that you had a memoriable stay and I am sharing your words of encouragement with the team. I am sure it will motivate them to offer even higher levels of excellence.

Thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Sunil Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (655)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Dehradun, India
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Wonderful experience, very accommodating, friendly. Amazing.
The hotel lobby and bar had recently been re done for the better. Though from the outside its very unassuming but one you are within the hotel its an experience to be happy.
Food is still outstanding. Overall service and cleanliness and details are good.
Will visit again

Room Tip: Ask for he recently renovated rooms
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 18, 2014

It was a pleasurable stay at the ITC Rajputana, Jaipur. We stayed there for 3 nights. Although the property looks a bit jaded from exteriors, on entering the hotel, its a different sight altogether. Notable is the warmth exuded by the staff and I will mention the following names in particular:

Shiv, Priyanka & Bhanu (Reception)
Ashish (Chandravanshi coffee shop)
Ritesh (Jal Mahal Restaurant)

The interiors of the premises are quite a pleasant sight. F&B was very good as well.

The only downer for me was the fact that my 5 month old vehicle had very scratches on the boot when I took my car back on the check out day, i.e. March 18, 2014. These were not there when I drove in to the hotel. This was a sore point as I feel the parking facility leaves a lot to be desired in terms of ensuring a safe parking for vehicles.

Nonetheless, the overall stay was a very good experience.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms which do not face the main roads as they are buzzing with activity.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the ITC Rajputana. My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you, especially Shiv, Priyanka & Bhanu (Reception), Ashish (Chandravanshi coffee shop),Ritesh (Jal Mahal Restaurant). They were extremely excited to hear from you.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Thanking you,

Chicago IL
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The rooms are spacious, very clean and comfortable. The service at the hotel is fantastic. Great value for the price. I didn't get to spend much time at the hotel but the pool area looked relaxing. The pool bar was nice as well. Although I did get the sense that the staff may not have approved of me and my other female friend drinking alcohol! it is India after all. When I decided to take my glass of wine with me and finish it in the room, the waiter kind of freaked out on me and told me I could not do that, it would look bad.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We had the pleasure of staying at ITC Rajputana for two nights.

It's a great property with beautiful lobby area, restaurants and bar.

My only disappointment was the hotel politic against smokers. :)

We checked in and no one told me that the are rooms for smokers. I saw a little balcony with a table and chairs on our floor and I thought this will be the perfect smoking place, but no... Locked. I was told to go to swimming pool area or outside. Went down to the swimming pool and asked where I can smoke ... They said everywhere... Looked for ashtrays... No where to be seen. Asked 3 different waiters ... Waited 40 minutes and after no success just smoked and took my cigarette buts with me all the way to the room as there was no bin as well.

Stupid to mention this, but there were many people with the same issue, so it's a good idea to think about us.. The poor smokers :)

Apart from this I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

We thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at the ITC Rajputana.

While we are extremely happy to know that you had a comfortable stay, we have made a note of your observations on areas for improvement. I would like to assure you that I have addressed the same and have taken corrective action to prevent such recurrences in future.

Kindly accept my apology and would greatly appreciate if you could give us an opportunity to correct your perception .

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and assure of our best attenion,

Almere, The Netherlands
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Arrival at the ITC was the start of a great experience: we were greeted by this impressive doorman with his smile from ear to ear and big moustache with a salut on some kind of horn, never had that before but it made us feel like VIP's. Inside we got a yellow dot on our forehead (after being asked for permission) which made us feel even more welcome. The hall was huge and done in a very nice way.

Check in went smooth. We were escorted to our room and got explanation about the many facilities of the hotel along the way.

The room itself was big with beautiful green marble (?) on the floor which made it feel like a royal palace. The room was very clean and with a nice electronic gadget to control lights and television from one console. Wifi was ok but not free: for a hotel in this price range in this day and age it should have top notch wifi for free.

Breakfast buffet was amazing: what a variety and a lot of options were made to order.

At check-out we experienced a final example of the excellent service of the hotel. After printing our bill the girl who checked us out, found out that in our rate a Rs 1000 refund was included for hotel services. I hadn't thought of it myself but the fact that the girl reminded us of this refund and took the time and effort to correct our bill is really an example of true service.

Therefor, we can fully recommend the ITC Rajputana because of its excellent service, wonderful rooms and nice interior!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC RAJPUTANA!, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

I wish to thank you ever so much for taking out your time and effort in sharing your gracious comments on your recent stay at our hotel.

Whilst I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed yours stay with us, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

Thank you for choosing ITC RAJPUTANA once again for your visit to the city and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and your continued good wishes.

Kind regards
Mackay
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Fantastic hotel, fantastic service, fantastic location. Jaipur is an amazing place and this hotel fitted in very well. Staff were attentive, rooms were very good breakfast enjoyable. A great stay all round! Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC RAJPUTANA!, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Kind regards