“One of the best!”

Ranked #16 of 377 Hotels in Jaipur
Bengaluru, India
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Just got back from a trip to Jaipur during the Dussehra break..must say the hotel is really top class. Lovely rooms, excellent service, and great food. We landed on a weekday night around 10.30 and we needed some medicines that we forgot to bring along and the guy who dropped the bags just took the prescription and said he would go to the nearest 24*7, about 6 kms away and fetch it...so impressed that he could do it right away without having to check with a million managers before he got the approval and actually be of help to us. Also, a special mention to Onkareshwari who took special care to make sure that our stay was comfortable. Can't beat the ITC touch..Keep it up! Already booked for ITC Gardenia..can't wait!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you had a great time and a memorable stay with us. It gives us great pride to know that you were impressed with the overall services of the Hotel.

I have shared your kind words of appreciation with my team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you .They have expressed their sincere thanks and gratitude .

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon

Sunil Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (642)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed only one night at this hotel, and I wish it could have been longer. The service is exceptional, and the hotel is very beautiful. We had drinks by the pool before dinner, and there were local musicians playing traditional music outside nearby for our enjoyment. We ate dinner in the hotel buffet restaurant, where there were again musicians playing traditional instruments and music, which was lovely. The food at the buffet was average but there was a good variety to choose from. The rooms were clean and well furnished. My only complaint is that there aren't power points on both sides of the bed, so I had no where to plug in my phone, which I use as an alarm clock. Lastly, if I could do it over again, I would have brought bug spray as my legs were feasted on while we had that drink in the evening. (I didn't see any bugs though!)

1 Thank OxfordAJR

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

We thank you for patronizing ITC Rajputana. It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

We do hope that you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Chennai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

In a little over a month, I've stayed at three of ITC's properties from their Luxury Collection of Hotels. The first was a the ITC Windsor in Bengaluru, where I received red-carpet, yet upmarket, treatment. The next, a few weeks back, was at the ITC Grand Central in Mumbai, where I had a mixed experience (rather, a good experience marred by this particular occurrence). So when I had the opportunity to stay at the ITC Rajputana in Jaipur, I wasn't sure of what to expect.

I reached Jaipur on a Sunday evening, on a connecting flight via AMD. After a rather eventful airport experience (modern, yet tiny airport, and my checked-in bag was the last on the baggage carousel!), I was picked up by the hotel taxi. The driver was extremely friendly and helpful, and it was very hard to disengage from conversation with him - the upshot of it being, I had my Jaipur 101 within 10 minutes! Because I was in Jaipur on work and didn't have time to sight-see, the friendly driver actually took a roundabout route to the hotel so he could show me the top 4 or 5 places!

I reached the ITC Rajputana by around 6.45 pm, and it was fairly empty in the lobby. I think it's safe to say, that I was WOW-ed! I was checked in, and one of the members of the Front Office staff - Rinshi was her name - very kindly offered to show me around the property. Now, that's the sort of gift horse that you don't look in the mouth, and I took her up on the offer. The hotel lobby itself is modelled on the local "Haveli" style, with a water body (mini fountain in this case) in the middle of the floor space, and staircases on either side of the far end of the wall, leading up to a set of rooms (some meeting areas, and hotel offices, here).

After a good 40-45 minutes, the tour came to an end, and I was led to my room, where my bags had already been deposited. The hotel has four room types - Executive Club, Rajputana Chamber, Rajputana Royale and the Thikana Suite. Although my booking was for an Executive Club room, I was upgraded to a Rajputana Royale room (that's 2 levels up!) thanks to SPG Gold status. I also happened to have a dekko at the standard Executive Club and Rajputana Chamber rooms, and there isn't much different among those rooms per se, except that my room had a couch in place of two chairs, and a very different bathroom (separate tub, shower and toilet areas, as well as a two-way closet.

And a word about the staff. The hotel has a fairly large number of rooms (not sure how many), so it is not unreasonable to expect that the staff don't remember you by name. WRONG. Not only did they (the front office) call me by name every single time, they also remembered my room number, when I got locked out and had to request for a duplicate swipe card. The staff is also very very friendly and easy-going, and to my mind, the standout (really, the only two that I interacted with) were Rinshi (who showed me around the hotel, on day 1) and Shreya. Great show, guys!

Will I come back to this place again? My trip was short and there's so much that Jaipur has to offer - as a city - that I will have to visit on holiday. No doubts as to where I'll be staying!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank aniruddh77

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

We thank you for staying at the ITC Rajputana and wish to express our gratitude for having chosen to stay with us..

We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay and carry warm memories of the Hotel. It is comments such as yours that encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and offer even higher levels of excellence..

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

BANGALORE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights, had a very comfortable stay and relaxed with a fantastic room.
Food is excellent, particularly breakfast
Very prompt service, efficient and friendly staff, warm hospitality.
Evening we had a nice Rajasthani folk music and dance event which was really great!!
Overall a very good experience, want to come back again with family

Mr. Riteesh, the attender in Jal Mahal- Breakfast restaurant provided us an excellent service with a friendly smile. Thanks !!

Delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited Jaipur for work in July and stayed at this lovely hotel. Super efficient staff, breath taking beauty and awesome food. Must visit. Swimming pool is exceptionally beautiful. With so many birds around (mostly pigeons, but some parrots and peacocks too!), it is like swimming in the middle of a bird century. Will definitely visit again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank amitarora711

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed four nights with a group, we occupied four rooms and we all thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality rendered. Though the corridor outside the room sometimes had stale smell but the Rooms themselves are excellent, modern. The other drawback is the location of the hotel. Staff is very cordial, breakfast range is superb. Overall an excellent choice for relaxing.

• Stayed July 2013

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed for 3nights and coudn't find a reason for not loving the property,I was overwhelmed by the hospitality n the services provided, really no words for such efficient staff at front desk(RINSHI) she really took good care of us. ;-))
the lobby of the hotel holds the breath overall it was a very very good experience at ITC RAJPUTANA.

I look forward for my next stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, October 17, 2013

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know you had a great time and a memorable stay with us. We feels great to know that you were impressed with the overall services of the Hotel.

I have shared your kind words of appreciation with my team especially Rinshi at Front Desk they were extremely delighted to hear from you .They have expressed their sincere thanks and gratitude .

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon