“Thank you”

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
Ranked #14 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Dear Mr.Gupta,Its always been a pleasure to appraise right people .You have excellentstaff in Rahul(front office ) and Gunjan(Spa) who actually took very goodacre of us.I look forward to my next stay.I would appreciate if you could share this with the stated people in thismailregardsSushil BhatlaManager India InitiativesSustainability and Social Innovation-Hewlett-Packard

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean and comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank sbhatla
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you so much for such a heartening Review. We are indeed grateful for such a lovely review . It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay at the ITC Rajputana.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I visted rajputana with my friends for one night stay! From the reservation experience to the departure, I could not find any reason for not loving this property! I stayed at rajputana Royale room. I believe its a worth staying room and definitely a value for money stay. Rashpal at reservations, Rinshi at the front desk and Chef deepankar did a commendable job in terms of the hospitality provided to us. Food at jalmahal was outstanding. The evening near the pool showcasing the local rajasthani culture was very touching. The beauty of the lobby definitely deserves a lot of praises. Wil surely choose the same hotel in my next trip to jaipur!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank abhi041189

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

We thank you for patronizing ITC Rajputana. It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

We do hope that you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Hi i am prachi from mumbai. I came to jaipur last week for holiday with my family. N we stayed in rajputana. It was a beautiful experience. I loved the interior of the hotel. It has an excellent staff n services. Spa was very good. Food at peshawari n jal mahal is very yummy.. Over all i am in love with this place!! Will always come here n stay.. N ill recommend everyone eles to do so..

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Prachi31

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel

Thank you so much for taking out the time and effort in sharing your valuable review with us.

I am most delighted to read your comprehension on the services and facilities rendered by the associates at the hotel. I am sharing your words of encouragement with the team. It will certainly motivate them to offer even higher levels of excellence.

We value your patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Rajputana Jaipur for a one night stay. The hotel amenities are great and the staff is very hospitable especially at the jal mahal restaurant Ritesh and Sanwarmal deserve a special mention for their professionalism and courteous treatment.
We congratulate the team for the wonderful services they are offering.

Keep up the good work guys!!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NimitWalia
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know you had a great time and a memorable stay with us. We feels great to know that you were impressed with the overall services of the Hotel.

I have shared your kind words of appreciation with my team especially Ritesh and Sanwarmal they were extremely delighted to hear from you .They have expressed their sincere thanks and gratitude .

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon

Reviewed October 11, 2013

As I entered the Hotel Lobby ,It was a spectacular moment for me to see the complete transformation of it. The color concept looked fabulous. SPA services were very relaxing and rejuvenating. My room was regularly serviced and the temperature of the pool maintained , which was a relief. Also the Buffet and Pool Bar offered a great variety of food and beverages especially the desserts in the buffet. The room cleanliness and air-conditioning were maintained regularly and made me feel relaxed. I would love to stay here again and again for my visit to Jaipur .

Room Tip: Pool Facing Rooms have nice view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank aqurianthought
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

I have shared your kind words of appreciation with my team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you .They have expressed their sincere thanks and gratitude .

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Had an amazing stay rajputana. We had a conference which was handled professional. The staff is very co operative and assisted as i making it a great success. I would like to compliment each one of them. Subhash was always there for our needs.please convey our gratitude to him.

• Stayed: August 2013

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

I have shared your feedback with my team especially Subhash in Banquets and they were extremely delighted to hear from you and express their gratitude .

Reviewed October 9, 2013

It was a real memorable experience to host my niece engagement ceremony in ITC property Rajputana at Jaipur...Par excellence services and total value for the money spent, Excellent property with extremely warm and hospitable staff. GM of the Hotel represents the epitome of customer satisfaction. No wonder I can rate this as TOP Hotel in Capital City of Rajasthan ...Will be back ASAP to stay alongwith my friends.

Room Tip: Dont miss to visit the SPA
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you and express their gratitude .