“Amazing service”

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
Ranked #14 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 nights , having arrived from ITC mughal in Agra, i found the bell men a bit haphazard maybe due to the arrival of a big group of Chinese tourists. Check in was quick and efficient and promptly we were shown the way to the room. I did request the check in agent to quote me the rates for upgrades but i didnt get a follow up. The lady that escorted us was knowledgable and also checked with us when we were on the pool side or the bar if we were having a comfortable stay. I did notice two housekeeping issues, and once communicated to the agent she quickly took action and also proceeded to inform the hk manager who had come to visit us during our breakfast to check if things had been made accordingly. Overall we loved the service and quick response. Rooms are great too.

• Stayed: May 2013
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the ITC Rajputana, a Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Hotel.

We are grateful for the overall positive comments you have made regarding our hotel and its services and assure you that we will make every effort to ensure that we continue to live up to your expectation.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Jaipur.

With warm regards,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed at your hotel Room No. 1222 for two days and the moment I did I felt that I was in a dreamland. The view from the hotel window was soothing and refreshing for the mind. The swimming pool, the garden below were just magnificient.

By chance my birthday was on the next day and the staff on duty wished me a very good birthday and presented me with a bouquet of roses. A birthday cake that followed just made it so perfect that I have never felt that happy for a very long time.

The morning breakfast was one to be envied. Beginning with the courtesy of the staff down to the placement of the buffet with lines and lines of appetizing dishes was just great. I ate as if I had not eaten for a long long time. Tasty food and juices still linger on my palate.

I also wanted to experiene the Spa so I went in for a swedish massage. Wow! it was just so relaxing. The music, the gentle touch of the massaging strokes and the cleanliness was just so tantilizing that I never wanted it to stop.

In a nutshell, the cleanliness of the rooms and the entire hotel was really appealing. The staff on the reception desk, the travel house and the breakfast hall was just superb. All in all, the experience was a dream come true. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: The rooms on the south side have a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay at ITC Rajputana . We strive to offer top notch hospitality and provide every possible comfort to our guests to make their stay an exclusive one.

We are delighted to know that the team was able to join you on your birthday and take good care of you on your special day. I have conveyed your appreciation to the entire team and they were all extremely delighted to hear from you.

I hope you will have an opportunity to welcome you back at the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Rajputana Sheraton is among the best and luxurious staying and dining options in Jaipur.Right from the magnificent lobby to the bar to the buffet, all are well-maintained and with good service.The hotel architecture is interesting and fascinating, especially for those from out of Rajasthan.Definitely worth a visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel during your recent visit to Jaipur.

expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed here for 3 days in Sept 2012, and enjoyed every bit of it. Very helpful, friendly and co operative staff. Good food especially the breakfast . The rooms have been done recently and offer you true luxury.The location is also good as situated in heart of the city. Although the lobby was under renovation all efforts were taken to minimize any difficulties.

Room Tip: I stayed in a pool facing room on first floor, which offers great view.If i remember well it was No...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at the ITC Rajputana , A Luxury Collection Hotel and wish to express our gratitude for having chosen to stay with us.

We are pleased to know that you found the hotel location convenient and that your overall experience came up as a great one. We thank you for your appreciating the staff , food , rooms and especially the breakfast spread. I have shared your feedback with my team and they are overwhelmed to receive the appreciation and grateful to you for acknowledging their efforts.

We once again thank you for the review and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Property is Newly renovated
It is a Nice property
We Spent a lot of time in spa and pool - will recommend
Food good - loved the all mass
Bar is by the pool
Reception is beautiful
Highly recommended
Loved the stay

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
ITCRAJPUTANA, General Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stayed during our 2 night trip in Jaipur. Very clean - very nice hotel to stay with family.
The breakfast buffet at the hotel however did not have good varieties. There was a wedding entourage staying so maybe they did not have good breakfast options?! Maybe...
The room was nice - good housekeeping service.
The gym is not as good as other ITC hotels. But, fairly good for the health freaks -

Room Tip: There are smoking rooms - however you would want to avoid any floor above those smoking rooms - as i...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel.

It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your expectations .
Thank you for appreciating the Room Experience. We have also made a note of your feedback regarding breakfast and Health Club.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed at ITC Rajputana for two night while on a business trip. I loved my experience here from check in to check out. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are big, well maintained and quiet.
The property is near the railway station and about 10 km from the airport.
The breakfast spread is excellent and good in taste. In-room dining experience was not up to the overall high standards that i experienced during my stay.
The fitness center is good and well equipped.
Would recommend it to fellow travellers.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel.

Thank you for appreciating the Breakfast Experience. We have also made a note of your feedback regarding IRD.