“Nice central place in Jaipur”

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
Ranked #13 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were there for the Holi festival and had a blast in the city. The hotel is a good place if you want to take a brake from the craziness of Jaipur. We enjoyed being in the city all day and mixing with the locals and returning to the quiet comfortable ITC. the accommodation and the grounds are great but the food in this place was not the best. The security of the place was a little bit overdone but better safe than sorry.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
ITCRAJPUTANA, General Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the ITC Rajputana, Jaipur. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay. I have also made a note of your feedback regarding food and security. We shall be obliged if you could kindly share you email id or contact number so that we can speak to you in detail in this regard.
I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Sunil Gupta

Write a ReviewReviews (3,978)

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stay at this hotel made me feel like I was in a palace by the fact that it was at the time a house-palace whose structure has been maintained, have few rooms and have few guests at the time of my stay. The hotel is extremely careful and features art of various kinds, a dining room worthy of a royal palace, a swimming pool and charming courtyards and green areas. Large room, carefully decorated with Indian touches, and with all comforts of a 5 star hotel. Quality restaurant. Careful service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
ITCRAJPUTANA, General Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel during your recent visit to Jaipur.

It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your
expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Amaing and personalised service. Special mention for the staff of coffee shop! Manoj Sharma and his team... Service with a smile and very tasty food!! Room was clean and my party at convention was well taken care of...

• Stayed: December 2012
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

I have conveyed your appreciation to Manoj and his team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

ITC like most luxury hotels in India is an oasis amid the hustle and bustle of the world outside. When I walked in I was immediately impressed by the gorgeous white marble lobby with soaring ceilings. However, as you go further into the hotel you can tell it’s a bit older than the lobby will have you believe. Other reviewers have said this place is a maze and it truly is. I only stayed for a night on my tour of Jaipur so my experience with the staff as limited, but they were very helpful as I did not bring my passport which is needed at all 5 star hotels in India. They contacted my other hotel and obtained a copy no harm no foul.

They have three restaurants on the property but since my stay was just the evening I chose Peshwari their north Indian restaurant which seemed to have won some awards, it did not disappoint. They also have indoor and outdoor bars which were both great places to just relax and have a drink. Over all nothing bad to say about the hotel on my short stay.

Though I did not do much research the hotel seemed centrally located, but it actually was not.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sigma1
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel.

We are indeed delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay at our Hotel. I have shared your words of appreciation with my team which sure will motivate them to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Jaipur.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Excellent feel of the culture and genuine staff makes you feel like prince or princess. Few royal salutes the moment u arrive.very cheerful and understanding professional front desk. Luggage taken care off. Almost everything delivered to room in couple of seconds that's room service. Smiling people to take care of you at the breakfast , fresh food you name it and have. Traditional songs and dances in evening .....amazing spa, tours to the city..you name it and have it. Few names Bhanu at reception,roshni,sm Sharma ji,shristhi chef,chef anil,manoj mathew,Krishna,ritesh,tarun,sashi,Bhole,Aman,bhavani....chand sigh bell captain...

Room Tip: Corner rooms are spacious....
1  Thank Receive
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your time and effort sharing your experience with us during your recent stay at the ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

We are pleased to know that your overall experience came up as a great one at the ITC Rajputana . I have personally shared your comments with the entire team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you.

It is comments such as yours that motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 27, 2013

There are some amazing hotels in India and this is no exception... From the beautiful lobby to the fabulous changing rooms with steam rooms and the state of the art gymnasium not to mention the absolutely amazing breakfast..this is some hotel. Slight pigeon problem (there is a man whose job it is to waft the pigeons away from the pool area!) Only slight criticism is the outdoor pay area was covered in cut wires when we were there.

1  Thank Nooj71

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Fantastic hotel and fantastic Indian hospitality - faultless! I know where to stay during my visit to Jaipur. I went for a family member's 60th B day - could'nt have choosen a better place - We were well looked after and enjoyed every minute of our stay

Room Tip: With a view overlooking the swimming pool - of course!
1  Thank minoowinner15