“Awesome Service”

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
Ranked #17 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Amaing and personalised service. Special mention for the staff of coffee shop! Manoj Sharma and his team... Service with a smile and very tasty food!! Room was clean and my party at convention was well taken care of...

• Stayed: December 2012
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel during your recent visit to Jaipur.

It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your
expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

I have conveyed your appreciation to Manoj and his team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you.

I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

There are newer reviews for ITC Rajputana, Jaipur

Reviewed April 30, 2013

ITC like most luxury hotels in India is an oasis amid the hustle and bustle of the world outside. When I walked in I was immediately impressed by the gorgeous white marble lobby with soaring ceilings. However, as you go further into the hotel you can tell it’s a bit older than the lobby will have you believe. Other reviewers have said this place is a maze and it truly is. I only stayed for a night on my tour of Jaipur so my experience with the staff as limited, but they were very helpful as I did not bring my passport which is needed at all 5 star hotels in India. They contacted my other hotel and obtained a copy no harm no foul.

They have three restaurants on the property but since my stay was just the evening I chose Peshwari their north Indian restaurant which seemed to have won some awards, it did not disappoint. They also have indoor and outdoor bars which were both great places to just relax and have a drink. Over all nothing bad to say about the hotel on my short stay.

Though I did not do much research the hotel seemed centrally located, but it actually was not.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sigma1
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel.

We are indeed delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay at our Hotel. I have shared your words of appreciation with my team which sure will motivate them to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Jaipur.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Excellent feel of the culture and genuine staff makes you feel like prince or princess. Few royal salutes the moment u arrive.very cheerful and understanding professional front desk. Luggage taken care off. Almost everything delivered to room in couple of seconds that's room service. Smiling people to take care of you at the breakfast , fresh food you name it and have. Traditional songs and dances in evening .....amazing spa, tours to the city..you name it and have it. Few names Bhanu at reception,roshni,sm Sharma ji,shristhi chef,chef anil,manoj mathew,Krishna,ritesh,tarun,sashi,Bhole,Aman,bhavani....chand sigh bell captain...

Room Tip: Corner rooms are spacious....
1  Thank Receive
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your time and effort sharing your experience with us during your recent stay at the ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

We are pleased to know that your overall experience came up as a great one at the ITC Rajputana . I have personally shared your comments with the entire team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you.

It is comments such as yours that motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 27, 2013

There are some amazing hotels in India and this is no exception... From the beautiful lobby to the fabulous changing rooms with steam rooms and the state of the art gymnasium not to mention the absolutely amazing breakfast..this is some hotel. Slight pigeon problem (there is a man whose job it is to waft the pigeons away from the pool area!) Only slight criticism is the outdoor pay area was covered in cut wires when we were there.

1  Thank Nooj71

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Fantastic hotel and fantastic Indian hospitality - faultless! I know where to stay during my visit to Jaipur. I went for a family member's 60th B day - could'nt have choosen a better place - We were well looked after and enjoyed every minute of our stay

Room Tip: With a view overlooking the swimming pool - of course!
1  Thank minoowinner15

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Hotel is located just in front of railway station and very near to main market but once you are inside the hotel, you feel like you are far from hustle and bustle of daily life. The main lobby is one of the best we have ever seen...loved the interior of all the resturants and mainly two lounge areas...one just in front of main lobby and other facing swimming pool with bed like sitting. The staff was helpful, active and courteous. Hotel guys upgraded our room to Suite room.....it was very spacious with lots of glass work in it. The only area of improvement could be there shower room...which is very small. The breakfast was good with many indian dishes and lots of other options to choose from.....they play indian music during breakfast hours which is very soothing to ears. It was lovely experience overall... complete value for your hard earned money !!!

Room Tip: Facing pool side...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tarun2205
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was returning to this Hotel after many years, and having enjoyed several holidays with the family in the past, I wondered if I would find the same grace after almost two decades. Though this was a short business stay, I was certainly not disappointed!

The ITC Rajputana retains all the Old World Charm that I found so endearing in the past. The service continues to be excellent, and the facilities even further improved. The buffet breakfast is definitely better than in the past, and so is the fitness centre.

The only fly in the ointment was Travel House, the taxi service used by the ITC Group of Hotels. They sent a car to receive me at the station, though I had an email confirmation that I would be received at the airport! Though I lost a few precious minutes, thankfully it was swiftly sorted out by the efficient Lobby Manger.

Overall, a great hotel to stay in Jaipur!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool. The view is gorgeous!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Debu H

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel!

Thank you for choosing to stay at the ITC Rajputana, Jaipur. We are delighted to know that your family had a pleasant and a comfortable stay and you carry warm memories of the Hotel.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding the Travel House services and assure you that the same has been addressed appropriately.

We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Jaipur soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.