“Peaceful”

Ranked #17 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Peaceful”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Hotel is located just in front of railway station and very near to main market but once you are inside the hotel, you feel like you are far from hustle and bustle of daily life. The main lobby is one of the best we have ever seen...loved the interior of all the resturants and mainly two lounge areas...one just in front of main lobby and other facing swimming pool with bed like sitting. The staff was helpful, active and courteous. Hotel guys upgraded our room to Suite room.....it was very spacious with lots of glass work in it. The only area of improvement could be there shower room...which is very small. The breakfast was good with many indian dishes and lots of other options to choose from.....they play indian music during breakfast hours which is very soothing to ears. It was lovely experience overall... complete value for your hard earned money !!!

Room Tip: Facing pool side...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tarun2205
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel during your recent visit to Jaipur.

It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your
expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Sunil Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (655)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was returning to this Hotel after many years, and having enjoyed several holidays with the family in the past, I wondered if I would find the same grace after almost two decades. Though this was a short business stay, I was certainly not disappointed!

The ITC Rajputana retains all the Old World Charm that I found so endearing in the past. The service continues to be excellent, and the facilities even further improved. The buffet breakfast is definitely better than in the past, and so is the fitness centre.

The only fly in the ointment was Travel House, the taxi service used by the ITC Group of Hotels. They sent a car to receive me at the station, though I had an email confirmation that I would be received at the airport! Though I lost a few precious minutes, thankfully it was swiftly sorted out by the efficient Lobby Manger.

Overall, a great hotel to stay in Jaipur!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool. The view is gorgeous!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank Debu H
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel!

I have shared your words of appreciation with my team which sure will motivate them to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

I have also made a note of your feedback regarding the Travel House services and assure you that the same has been addressed appropriately.

We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Jaipur soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

USA
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Good business center which was helpful, the lobby was beautiful with fresh flowers and marble stairwells. This is a large place so you have to work to find your room. Bed was very comfortable and it was a very quiet room

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank One2travelUsa

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed April 20, 2013

If visiting Jaipur, the Rajputana is an excellent hotel to stay in ......... close the most attractions and in the middle of the city. Has excellent facilities and outstanding restaurants. Food is excellent and the rooms very well done. Best of all, id travelling with children - there are lot of things to do and keep them busy including the pool, croquet, TT, children's park with swings and hang-outs and the spaces available all around. Excellent bar and service. The spaciousness is a big, big plus - seems like you are on your own, step out and you are in the city!!

Room Tip: Take one facing the pool - shouldn't be an issue!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MayDog
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for choosing to stay at the ITC Rajputana, Jaipur. We are delighted to know that your family had a pleasant and a comfortable stay and you carry warm memories of the Hotel. I am sharing your words of appreciation with my team which sure will motivate them to offer even higher levels of excellence . We shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to your continued patronage.

Thanking you ,

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have been in my hotel room for less than an hour and already I have: 1. killed a mosquito (hello, malaria risk), 2. Killed another bug that bites, 3. Had BROWN water for several minutes, 4. Had my luggage misplaced by the bellman and left out in the hallway for anyone to access, 5. Had a non-smoking room so full of smoke that I will need to wash all of my belongings and 6. Hear CONSTANT loud honking, traffic, yelling, and alarms from the road that runs right outside my room. When I tried to contact the front desk to get help with this, I was left with the phone ringing for more than 3 minutes.

Maybe I just spoiled because I came from the ITC Gardenia, but this is positively the worst hotel I've stayed at for the basic comforts in many years. I wouldn't give it a 3-star, much less 5-star. Stay here at your own risk.

• Stayed April 2013
4 Thank TravelTravel45
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback following your stay at the ITC Rajputana.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience reported , we would like to assure you that we have taken immediate action to prevent such recurrences in future.

It is comments such as yours that help us to achieve higher levels of perfection and I am sure you will notice a perceptible difference during your next visit to our hotel.

We do value your patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming back.

Gurgaon
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel although I have been to Jaipur before... I loved the Hotel building and the wide open spaces that the hotel offers.

The staff was really courteous and helpful. The rooms are very nice albeit one can notice signs of wear & tear but still everything is spick and span, no compromise on quality anywhere.

We dined at the 'Peshawari' and food was quiet nice and the staff extremely polite and eager to please. The chef on duty came down to our table and asked if we liked the food and if he could do something to make us happy... Much appreciated!

The breakfast at the 'Jalmahal' was a good experience and the buffet very interesting and full of variety.

I am sure I would like to stay there on my next visit!

Good work team ITC Rajputana, Keep it up!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, April 19, 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Beautiful hotel with wonderful facilities and most of the staff helpful and friendly. Unfortunately though this was only time in India I have ever experienced the type of attitude from some of the staff similiar to those who work in certain shops in the UK where they believe they are superior to some clients because they think those clients do not have the wealth of others. At the end of the day, they are still shop assistants or hotel staff. Needless to say a few tips here and there would no doubt change their attitude

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your TripAdvisor review , following your recent visit .

It is our endeavour to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and I am deeply concerned to note your feedback on the attitude of some of our staff. I would like to assure you that I have addressed the same with all concerned and we have initiated corrective steps. May we request you to treat this incident in isolation and not a reflection of our usual standards.

I would like to thank you for appreciating the Hotel and other facilites of the hotel and hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us on your next visit to Jaipur.

Yours sincerely,