“Wonderful”

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
Ranked #13 of 410 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Breakfast was great.Room was nice size. I had emailed themcouple of questions before arriving and they answered fully and promptly. Wifi isn't free, but I was able to check my eamil in the office room. We were really thrilled to see dancing peacocks while we were having our bed tea.

Room Tip: Room size and decor is good
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for such a wonderful review !

We are indeed delighted to know that your stay with us was comfortable and our services exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Sunil Gupta

Write a ReviewReviews (3,912)

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great Hospitality was very much impressed specially at the Jal Mahal at the buffet . Buffet is lavish . The staff take great care and atention . Everything seems to be perfect. Had great fun with our friends.

Room Tip: Perfect for a Holiday
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 25, 2012

ITC Rajputana, I am a starwood preferred guest , had an SPG Room on one of the floors with pooll views, large workspace and living space, amazing bathroom. I just loved the style of the hotel and interior features and decor. The attention to detail to the extended greeting on arrival was great. Everything about this hotel was beautiful including the staff uniforms.

Room Tip: Love the room decor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was recently here hosting a business summit, the food was good. The staff was a mix of good and bad, especially the elder staff in charge of the banquet needs to be more customer-centric and rational instead of saying "NO" for every thing and "Yes" when it doesn't count.

The bar was good, coffee shop was average, food was overpriced, I had a Mickey's Lasagna at the restaurant that was nicely made, a follow up by the chef to understand if it was up to the mark was really thoughtful.

The ambiance really made a lot of difference, it reinstated the fact that I was in Jaipur. The exterior of the property needs maintenance and interior warrants pest control. Rats are certainly not a pleasant sight for me as a MarCom firm, my client - a leading IT conglomerate and it's audience - HNI's.

1  Thank Psy_Attack

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am deeply concerned with your review and assure you that we are taking immediate corrective action to prevent such recurrences. I do hope you will revisit the hotel soon so that we have an opportunity to meet you personally and make your stay comfortable.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had a fantabulous! stay at Rajputana.The "Positive Energy" Surroundings & the relaxed atmosphere made my body & soul soothing with "Elan" I just basked in the atmosphere and was recharged in the room I was given.I slept alot & with my most hectic travels abroad -Rajputana was the right place that I am always-Always re`energised! You pampered me with all the small detail delights that I was just spell bound! Great! Just Fantabulous! ummmmm!

Room Tip: If you enjoy the small detail delights that Rajputana adds to your room that I think is always a goo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comment on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the ITC Rajputana.

We are grateful for the overall positive comments you have made regarding our hotel and its services . We are indeed pleased to know that you had a most enriching and distinctive experience while staying at our Hotel. I have shared your appreciation with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The warm welcome goes well with the hotel name "Rajputana". Lil dificult to locate rooms owing to the layout but staff is quite supportive. Room was good and food is awesome...
Buffet breakfast and lunch had good variations and was quite relishing.

Interesting found a LCD in washroom...

Room Tip: get a pool facing room, u will really enjoy that.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the ITC Rajputana.

We are grateful for the overall positive comments you have made regarding our hotel and its services . We have also made a note of your suggestions and assure you that we shall take immediate action.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights with my husband at the hotel and its services were simply the best we have experienced in any hotel across the world so far. The food at the Indian Restaurant was excellent. Would love to come back if we visit India again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple