Lowest prices for your stay
$120
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
$120
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$108
Hotels.com$120
Priceline$120
ZenHotels.com$121
4,232 results
All reviews kids club jal mahal lake view amber fort water palace abhishek sharma small balcony the general manager nice pool puppet show dinner buffet special mention swimming pool excellent hotel main city special thanks restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2019

Very good welcome by Mr Rawat & Ritu . Staff is very polite & efficient. JalMahal dinning good. Excellent food Mr. Yuvraj given very good service . Stay will cherished for long time.beautiful room ,gardens is nice. Food was very tastu

Trip type: Traveled with family
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2019

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team especially Abhihsek Rawat, Ritu and Yuvraj. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do.

However, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality, location, and cuisine offered to you at our hotel. The chef is truly pleased to have been able to serve delicious cuisine and provide you such a wonderful dining experience.

It is our endeavor to do all we can to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and receives service that is friendly, attentive and timely. I'm certain that this will motivate them to go the extra mile for guests all the time. The team and I look forward to the pleasure of seeing you again at Trident, Jaipur and creating many more such memories for you.

Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

So to start off let me make it clear. I have stayed at different properties in India & abroad, but none come close to the hospitality that Trident Jaipur offers. Much thanks to Miss Sana for helping us out with an early check in and lots of love to house keeping staff ravi & earshad for the sweet gesture. The property is nicely done and situated at an amazing location. Nahargarh fort, Amer fort are very close with jalmahal right opposite to the property. Old city is also pretty close. The swimming pool is perfect to take away the days stress. If you are visiting Jaipur & want to experience hospitality, book without any doubt. Will be back to the same place when visiting next.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2019

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team especially Sana, Ravi and Ershad. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do.

However, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality and pool offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve and provide you such a wonderful experience.

Additionally, you are absolutely correct in highlighting the location as one of the plus points of the hotel. We are indeed very conveniently located opposite the Jal Mahal providing serene vistas of Mansagar Lake and within close proximity of the forts and palaces and away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Our visit was for two days and started badly, as the agent for our travel company was late. We therefore checked in by ourselves. Check in was smooth and someone escorted is to our room. As we headed to lift I left happy that we would be off the ground floor. Sadly the lift took us down to a lower floor. One of the great things about this hotel is that front facing rooms have a view of the lake and the water Palace, except the floor we got, which looks out on to a perfectly nice garden but not the view we wanted. We asked if we could move but were told no, the hotel was full. We hoped we might be moved the next day but no such luck. The room felt damp as did the bed each night and our night clothes. It did not smell though. E did not see much point in complaining as no other rooms were available to move us to. Other small gripe was that the sun beds have Terry towel covers and these needed a good wash. You do get large towels to put over them but still what is underneath should be clean. Test if hotel was very clean but a few areas where maintenance could be improved. The highlight of our stay was the food in the restaurant. Executive chef Zubin was fantastic and made sure I was well looked after with my gluten free diet. Food at breakfast was varied and quite different and some items were made specially for me. So, good hotel but not nearly as good at Trident in Agra, which I could not fault. Would still happily start there again and hope for a good view next time.

1  Thank eliekid
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2019

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay at Trident, Jaipur and you were happy with most of the facilities and services offered to you at the hotel.

I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff especially Zubin. It is our endeavour to do all we can to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and receive service that is friendly, attentive and prompt. The chef is truly pleased to have been able to serve delicious cuisine and provide you such a wonderful dining experience.

However, I have noted your comment about the room move request, sun bed felt smelly, room and bed felt damp. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same. Allow me to assure you that these aspects will be looked into with due seriousness to take necessary corrective action immediately and ensure that we do not have such occurrences with our guests in future.

At Trident Hotels, we are committed to exceeding our guests' expectations, through unremitting dedication to perfection in every aspect of service. Its feedback such as yours that helps us continue, unwavering towards our goal of perfection in everything we do.

The team would like to forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Jaipur.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Great experience, good service, food, beatiful pleace , it's like a dream. I recomend it 100%. It's full of surprises. The decoration was done because we were travelling on aniversary. Ravi has done an amazing work. Amaan and shivam has taken care of us very well really appreciated the efforts. Good job keep it up..

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team especially Amaan, Ravi and Shivam. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do.

However, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality and cuisine offered to you at our hotel. The chef is truly pleased to have been able to serve delicious cuisine and provide you such a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed September 26, 2019 via mobile

Our tour group of 36 was here for two nights and I thought the hotel and its amenities was great. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. I never saw anything worse than a fly so I was a happy camper here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Notreallypleased1

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do.

However, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality and room offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve and provide you such a wonderful experience.