3,674 results
All reviews jal mahal kids club lake view amber fort water palace small balcony nice pool the general manager puppet show dinner buffet special mention swimming pool excellent hotel golden triangle tour main city restaurant staff excellent hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our visit was for two days and started badly, as the agent for our travel company was late. We therefore checked in by ourselves. Check in was smooth and someone escorted is to our room. As we headed to lift I left happy that we would be off the ground floor. Sadly the lift took us down to a lower floor. One of the great things about this hotel is that front facing rooms have a view of the lake and the water Palace, except the floor we got, which looks out on to a perfectly nice garden but not the view we wanted. We asked if we could move but were told no, the hotel was full. We hoped we might be moved the next day but no such luck. The room felt damp as did the bed each night and our night clothes. It did not smell though. E did not see much point in complaining as no other rooms were available to move us to. Other small gripe was that the sun beds have Terry towel covers and these needed a good wash. You do get large towels to put over them but still what is underneath should be clean. Test if hotel was very clean but a few areas where maintenance could be improved. The highlight of our stay was the food in the restaurant. Executive chef Zubin was fantastic and made sure I was well looked after with my gluten free diet. Food at breakfast was varied and quite different and some items were made specially for me. So, good hotel but not nearly as good at Trident in Agra, which I could not fault. Would still happily start there again and hope for a good view next time.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay at Trident, Jaipur and you were happy with most of the facilities and services offered to you at the hotel.

I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff especially Zubin. It is our endeavour to do all we can to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and receive service that is friendly, attentive and prompt. The chef is truly pleased to have been able to serve delicious cuisine and provide you such a wonderful dining experience.

However, I have noted your comment about the room move request, sun bed felt smelly, room and bed felt damp. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same. Allow me to assure you that these aspects will be looked into with due seriousness to take necessary corrective action immediately and ensure that we do not have such occurrences with our guests in future.

At Trident Hotels, we are committed to exceeding our guests' expectations, through unremitting dedication to perfection in every aspect of service. Its feedback such as yours that helps us continue, unwavering towards our goal of perfection in everything we do.

The team would like to forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Jaipur.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great experience, good service, food, beatiful pleace , it's like a dream. I recomend it 100%. It's full of surprises. The decoration was done because we were travelling on aniversary. Ravi has done an amazing work. Amaan and shivam has taken care of us very well really appreciated the efforts. Good job keep it up..

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team especially Amaan, Ravi and Shivam. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do.

However, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality and cuisine offered to you at our hotel. The chef is truly pleased to have been able to serve delicious cuisine and provide you such a wonderful dining experience.

It is our endeavor to do all we can to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and receives service that is friendly, attentive and timely. I'm certain that this will motivate them to go the extra mile for guests all the time. The team and I look forward to the pleasure of seeing you again at Trident, Jaipur and creating many more such memories for you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour group of 36 was here for two nights and I thought the hotel and its amenities was great. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. I never saw anything worse than a fly so I was a happy camper here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Notreallypleased1

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do.

However, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality and room offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve and provide you such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we have stayed at hotel for 3 nights and were very satisfied with hospitality, fresh and nice food, and ambiance. also they are caring extra for children. in house service very quick .
all staff are very calm and polite to serve.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our trip to Jaipur was a memorable one and our stay at Trident hotel made it even more special. Each one at Trident that we came across was courteous and took care of every small aspect that made you felt welcome and comfortable. Our little one enjoyed the puppet show and all the attention he received from Chef Zubin and the team at Trident.

Ravindra Uchil & family

Trip type: Traveled with family

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team especially Zubin. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do.