3,265 results
All reviewsjal mahalkids clublake viewamber fortwater palacesmall balconynice poolthe general managerswimming pooldinner buffetexcellent hotelpuppet showgolden triangle tourmain cityrestaurant staffbeautiful propertyexcellent hospitality
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My sister's family and mine were taking this holiday after years of staying far away from each other. So ofcourse I wanted it to be perfect. Yes, we had read so many great reviews; yes, we were aware that this is, after all the Oberois we are talking about. So my expectations were sky high about this holiday. And being a frequent traveler, and a family of hoteliers, Trident had a tall order to match up to.

But nothing, absolutely nothing prepares you for the warmth that greets you in Trident. From the young man at the reception to the quite efficiency of the housekeeping staff, they had me wondering how these guys managed such impeccable service standards. The rooms were average sized, the bed comfy, the washrooms sparkling clean. These are a given in any five star property.

The thing that blows you away is the personal attention that the staff give you - from helping out with hyperactive kids, to remembering just how I liked my omelet, the kids club that took the kids out of our hair and gave us some blissful "us" time, the lovely breakfast spread - each and every interaction with the Trident team was a magical one. Here, a special mention to the Sous Chef who one night came all the way into our room to help us confused souls decide on yet another magical meal.

You guys rock! And I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful family reunion that we will all remember for AGES!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank msnDelhi
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the really beautiful feedback and update about Trident Jaipur on Trip advisor .

It is indeed a pleasure to hear words of praise for the hotel in such a detailed feedback about your excellent experience with us for everyone to see .

Comments like these motivate us to do our best everyday.

All of us can say 'WOW' as thiese are the kind of comments which make us proud of what we do.

To sum it up feedback like this really puts a smile on the face of our colleagues.

Your feedback has been shared with all the colleagues and they are definetely proud of it.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Me, my wife and my one year old daughter stayed over the weekend between 02nd-04th Aug'13 at trident, Jaipur. This short trip simply turned out to be one of our best stays so far. We had got an uprade in room and were shifted to lake view room on the 04th floor. The view from the room was simply awesome with the view of the floating Jalmahal on Mansagar lake.The staff were attentive, caring and would take great attention to the our needs and comfort while during the stay. Our private dinner experience hosted by Chef Anurag was simply awesome. Great food, great ambience and truly outstanding service really puts this hotel apart. Truly exceptional hospitatlity !!!!

Room Tip: 04th floor lake view room offers great view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

The Trident Jaipur is indeed very conveniently located with in 4 kms. from the Amer fort, the famous Pink city as well as opposite the Jal Mahal and close to all the historic monuments.

We are glad that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and we shall continue to focus on exceed expectations of valuable guests such as yourself.

The location of the hotel is indeed ideal in the serene vicinity of the gorgeous Mansagar lake as well as conveniently located between the Amber fort and the traditional Pink city.

We thank you for your comments on the hotel location , efficient and hospitable staff fand great service including the private dinner.

Chef anuraag also thanks you for mentioning his name .

We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Finally we didn't head to the hills this summer after last year Ladhak sojourn, our life has gone through lots of crests & troughs of life,so just wanted to chill together as a family. So infact we were looking at a half a drive destination from Delhi and finally we settled back to visiting Jaipur again. We have been to Jaipur even in 2012 Jan also & several times in last decade. Well this time we purely chose by the hotel rather than the destination. Summer package of 3 night & 4days with an extra room for the kids free was our budget control method in recession hit economy as well as my entrepreneurial jump since last year didn't allow me time more than 4 days.
So Trident Jaipur attracted us in its magnificent built and we wanted the kids to enjoy the history part of Jaipur, so its close proximity to Jaipur's Amer Fort played a role too..Most amazing part of our stay was the courtesy & hospitality of each & every staff. Starting from the guard to reception desk to house keeping & restaurant staff. I still remember few of the names like Avdesh, Sanjit & team in the restaurant to Abhimanyu from Housekeeping ( esp. for the Towel Doll he created for my daughter one evening when kids came back to their room).
Even though first two days we had the privilege of buffet dinner( fantastic spread), next day staff asked our preference to serve a-la carte dinner but at buffet cost since number of guest staying in the hotel dipped that day.Also best part was the Paan flavored Ice cream served at dessert time.
Also hotel was running a summer engagement for kids in a AC tent in the lawns, which kids enjoyed as afternoon games. Same was managed by two young hotel management trainees ( a boy & girl) in a perfect kiddy manner.
Of course the central part of our stay was the Pool - we enjoyed the dip twice a day every day and without tension for the kids as pool was just 4feet across.
Although I wanted to write this review just after my trip as I would remember each & every staff name who we made our trip memorable, but work pressure held me back. Even though I received a mail from GM Prashant Gupta but somehow i couldn't gather time to write a proper & justified review. Prashant do count the all the staff i mentioned in my feedback form. Keep it up. Cheers Nirmallya

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Comments like these motivate us to do our best everyday.

Your feedback has been shared with all the colleagues and they thank you for mentioning their names.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here as a second honeymoon with our kids tucked away with their grand parents! The hotel is ideally located, close to the main tourist attractions like Amber but far enough away from the noise of the Pink City. Our stay was made exceptional by a warm and caring staff. The front desk was very attentive. The property as a whole was perfect - not too big with all amenities close at hand like an efficient boutique. The swimming pool is fantastic and clean and we realized the kids would have had as much fun as us. The gym is functional enough.

There were a couple of downsides during our visit but not enough to hold us back from visiting again! Firstly the lobby area and restaurant were simply not cooled down enough. For a 5-star experience I expect this to be essential in this season as weary tourists come in from a tiring sightseeing day and expect a nice blast of cool A/C! Oh and the car service is expensive! Four days cost us $500! We were given a discount but I feel that Avis which handles this contract is certainly taking people for a ride.

Our driver was very knowledgable and courteous. Overall the stay was memorable and I will definitely come back. One thing I'd recommend for the Hotel Management is to create a more trendy bar or lounge area, the one I sat at was warm and a bit small because it's in the lobby area.

The room was great, the Lake View to die for!! The Internet is pricey but so are all hotels these days!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure to hear words of praise about your experience and thank you for mentioning the great location , great food and service.

People are the key that make a difference in the entire experience of our guests thats why at Oberoi and Trident we ensure they are equipped with the latest training and the values to ensure we exceed every guest's expectaions.

The Trident Jaipur is indeed very conveniently located with in 4 kms. from the Amer fort, the famous Pink city as well as opposite the Jal Mahal and close to all the historic monuments away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

We have noted your feedback that you shared in detail about the cab pricing , warm lobby area and the bar layout.

I do apologise for not being able to meet your expectations in this regard.

Rest assured that your feedback shall be dealt with the seriousness it deserves .

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Let me just confirm what other guests of this superb hotel tell about it. Great location on the lake and on the Jal Mahal, great staff, great food, great room. And how they care about you ! Don't miss the opportunity, if visiting Jaipur, to stay here and enjoy the indian hospitality.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view on the Jal Mahal
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Comments like these motivate us to do our best everyday as at our Oberoi or Trident properties exceeding guest's expectations is a way of life.