3,262 results
All reviewsjal mahalkids clublake viewamber fortwater palacesmall balconynice poolthe general managerswimming pooldinner buffetexcellent hotelpuppet showgolden triangle tourmain cityrestaurant staffbeautiful propertyexcellent hospitality
Reviewed June 3, 2011

It is a beautiful property located right opposite the lake. gives you a feel of royal culture of Rajsthan, merged with all the modern facilities. The rooms/ bathrooms were neat & clean with nice view of the lake from the balcony in each room. The best part was the Kids camp. Loads of activities to keep the kids busy & happy. We would definitely opt to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TravellerYG
Trident_JaipurJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to note that your family and you had a pleasant stay at the hotel.

I have shared your feedback with regards to the kids club with the team. Such feedback truly motivates my team and me to continue in our endeavor to exceed our guest's expectations.

Reviewed June 3, 2011

It was our first visit to Jaipur and we are very happy that we booked Trident. The hotel is magnificent & exquisitely located. Very well appointed lake view rooms with balcony. We found both staff & services very comforting. The best was the pool and we spent most of our time at pool side. The children play area was not adequate. The food was good.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Inderpreet1313

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to note that your family, children and you had a pleasant stay at the hotel.

I have shared your review with our team and we look forward to welcoming you back to the 'Pink' city.

Reviewed May 11, 2011

We called to make a reservation one hour before arriving to the hotel, yet they were prepared and ready for us the minute we arrived. Breakfast was delicious and so was room service. This is a good value hotel, clean, organized, nice ammenities and good friendly service. Perfect for families. Although it's a bit out of town, you will enjoy a nice view and a calmer neighborhood (and you will be close to the Amber Fort). You will feel safe and away from the India chaos. The pool is a nice escape from the heat. It was a nice pleasent surprise, considering we did very little research on hotels prior to our booking.

Room Tip: Take a room with a view of the lake.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank abbcc05
Trident_JaipurJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to note that you have had a pleasant stay at Trident, Jaipur. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

I am most pleased to hear that our reservations managed to exceed your expectations by being prepared for you an hour after you processed your reservation. I have personally congratulated the entire team member for this.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the 'Pink' city.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

The Trident Jaipur could be a Hilton anywhere in the world apart from the lobby and the good service. The room was a pretty standard room with efficient a/c. The restaurant was nice with the ubiquitous (good) buffet and a good a la carte selection. The pool area is a little confined but well maintained and very welcome after sightseeing in 40c.

Where this hotel (and seemingly all Tridents) excels is in its staff. They all seem efficient, friendly and genuinely interested in you having a good stay.

The hotel location is Ok, a little out of town but convenient for Amber palace. The lake opposite is pleasant enough with a "prom" where local families wander about and play cricket in the evenings. There's a manic dual carriageway to cross to get to it though.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed ok
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grundfuttock2

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Our collaboration with Hilton in the past has definitely added value to the product and services we offer at Trident, Jaipur. I am however pleased to note that we have been able to take the service a notch up as per your feedback.

I absolutely agree with you that our team is our strength. As an organisation we spend a substantial amount of time, energy and resource to ensure that each of our team members not only understands the intricacies of providing quality service but also develop into well round personalities with ambitious career aspirations.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the 'pink' city.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

Trident Jaipur is an absolutely stunning property overlooking the beautiful Jal Mahal Palace and very close to all the key attractions of Jaipur.
From the moment I checked in to the hotel, I experienced warm and friendly service. The interiors were plush and regal just like the city of Jaipur. The rooms were clean and comfortable with many modern amenities, and a view of the hotel garden. The best part of my stay was dining at their all-day eatery Jal Mahal. It serves Indian and Continental fare and we opted for the dinner buffet which had a large, sumptuous spread. Though we didn't find anything authentic Rajasthani in the buffet, the food was impressive.
The hotel also has a big swimming pool and a gym (which I actually enjoyed using!)
I'd love to go back and stay if my dad sponsors it :)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ditishah

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to note that our guests have pleasant memories of their stays with us. I will be sure to share your review with our team.

With the feedback we received largely from TripAdvisor we have increased the options on our buffets and I am sure our chef will be ecstatic to read your review.

We do hope that you stay with us again along with your parents in the not so distant future.