“Outstanding tour leader - Must use” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #66 of 256 Tours in Jaipur
Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Outstanding tour leader - Must use”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I used Ajmera Tours when I had one whirlwind day available to visit Jaipur.
Devraj and Umrao were extremely knowledgeable and hospitable guides.
They helped me maximize the time I had to see all the key spots in the city, and provided stories and insights which made it come alive.
Service levels are extremely high, Devraj even dropped me off at the airport to catch my night flight, all part of the service.
He has the right mindset and stakes his business on his reputation and referrals.
I highly recommend using this agency for Jaipur and Rajasthan.

Visited February 2013

Mumbai (Bombay), India
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A perfect holiday !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I found out about Ajmera Tours from Trip Advisor itself and though I had sent my request to various travel agencies online but got a reply from only couple of them,Devraj Ajmera being the only one who actually called me not just once but thrice to ask for my exact requirements! From that time onwards i realized I had found the right person to guide me in Jaipur,at a reasonable price. Right from airport pick-up to drop,the service was flawless. Though me and my hubby had less than 4 days in Jaipur and a long list of places to be covered,including 2 day trips,one to Pushkar/Ajmer,another to Agra to see The Taj Mahal,nothing was too much of a trouble for Devraj. The car we used throughout our trip was spotless,the driver Pappubhai superb who gave us true service with a smile. Our day trip to Agra started as early as 5.45 am with a detour for Abhaneri stepwell coming back to the hotel at 11 pm, but not one complaint from the driver. We were left with only one and half days for Jaipur sightseeing but we managed to cover most of the places,all thanks to the driver and the excellent guide Devraj had sent us for city sightseeing. Wonderful hospitality by Devraj Ajmera and his team,will come back for more!

Visited January 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“excellent tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

devraj ajmera welcomed us at the airport and immediately put us at ease ..me and my family were in rajasthan for 14 days,and all the travel arrangements were made by him.very often, mr. devraj would call us to find out if every thing was ok. the driver papu was well informed and kept telling us interesting tales of the land as we drove.all in all a great experience .

Visited November 2012
London, Uk
“Fantastic host - The way to travel - just let Devraj organise everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I cannot rate Devraj's tour highly enough. He is a entertaining, well connected, reliable and fun. I have never found it easier to get about in India than with Devraj. Jaipur has become a tourist trap these days and he makes all the hassle disappear with ease.
If you want to tour Rajasthan then get Devraj to meet you at Delhi and then sit back and enjoy the sights knowing that all will go smoothly as he has been doing this for decades.
He even organised jewelry to be made for us and it was sent by courier to our next destination. It arrived entirely as expected and he even gave our hotel details to the jeweler and made sure he called us to check everything had gone smoothly. Nothing is left to chance.
Next time I go to India/Rajasthan I am not going to book anything. I will simply ask Devraj to take care of all hotel bookings and travel.

Visited October 2012
New Hartford, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“excellent trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

We used ajmera day tours for a four day trip from Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi in September and the experience was excellent. devraj ajmera was wonderful incredibly friendly and hospitable. The vehicle was also excellent - very comfortable. We had a great time in the car and were entertained and informed with stories and discussions along the way.I would Highly recommend that anyone going to jaipur reach out to ajmera day tour! Honestly, they were great!

Visited September 2012