“Its like a dream house.”

Hotel Hayat Rabbani
Ranked #103 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Hotel is very nice no doubt.
rooms cleanness every was very well manage by this hotel.
the best thing is the food, food was amazing.
ill defiantly visit again whenever i come to Jaipur that is for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MerajuddinKhan

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Reception guy was terrible.me widmy wife booked the hotel and when reached there ,he asked for d id,my voter card nd pan card of wife was dre bt he argued that voter card of wife is mandatory. Lot of discusn was dre bfore getng room. In room dre was no towels nd soap. After clng receptn ,aftr half an hour a boy delvrd only one soap. Next mrng hotel referd us about some cab,who ofrd us alot of destination in d package. But most sight he didnt go and also charged extra fee for amer fort visit even it was in d package. I bookd hotel for 3 days bt after all these I left the hotel and hired some other good hotel. Also my 3 more. Frnds were plang to stay in that hotel but after my sugestn they chose another hotel. Pls dnt spoil ur holiday mood and look for another far better options in same price range.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank gauravji-haridwar
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I went to Jaipur with my friends recently. My all friends were happy after seeing rooms. Rooms' Interior are very good, Hotel is very near from railway station, only walking distance from railway station. Reasonable charges for AC rooms with LCD, 24*7 power and water. Pickup from station.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank neerajr42
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Newly built ...very hospitable staff would like to mention Kishen from the reception who helped us out in planning our itinerary well & assisting us in shopping.Hotel is very near from the railway station.Although we drove down Kishen did help us out in locating the hotel.Would definitely visit here back again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Anks_886sharma
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went to Jaipur recently, with my Fiance and we loved our stay at this Hotel.
Worth the money they charge.Excellent food at a very reasonable rate with no separate service tax. Friendly staffs. Rooms are tidy, with 24*7 water and electricity. AC and LCD TV working perfectly okey. What impressed us the most, that they provided us wake up call exactly at the time we asked for. Even we were served tea, at such early hour of the day. We had our train at 6:00 am from the railway station. I would recommend everyone to enjoy his/her stay at this property.
Pros: Cooperative Staffs, Awesome Food, Nice Ambiance, Lift facility, Wake Up call facility, Complimentary pick up, Rooms are spacious with enough lights, Sight Seeing Facility.
Cons: The location is a bit odd. Its in a residential colony.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the road is better and try to opt for 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hi, i am gaurav, want to review the services offered by Hotel Hayyat rabbani.
I had ben in japur with my wife and booked this hotel for 3 days , also my 4 more friends were also going to book the same hotel after 2 days.but due to the following experience we left the hotel after one day only and checked in some other hotel.

My first experience was at reception, when the person asked for my ID and after provided my ID he asked for my wife ID, which was not there obviously, and the person behaviour was not very good anyway he provided us the keys.

In the rooms there were no towels and soaps.After calling reception after haf an hour 1 service boy provided us 1 soap only . There was no toilet soap or handwash etc in he room.

Next day he pickup boy was at reception and he offered us sihtseeing at 1200 Rs , all the sights were included, we hired that but after hiring he just show us most sites from utside giving the reasons like, entry is not allowed and there is a ticket of 3500 etc.just 3-4 sites were being shown from inside.
When we reached under the hills of Amer fort, he stopped the car and asked for 270 Rs to visit to Amer fort saying we only comes here in the package. It was very same like you just show the pictures of monument at internet and charged 1200 Rs.

It all was with the help of hotel staff and tour operator.

i was just too much and i checked out from the hotel in the evening and hied some other good hotel. Also i denied my friends for this hotel.

U can contact me on ggupta.mca@hotmail.com for more info about this hotel

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

very near to the railway station. staff is humble and friendly. nice rooms with washrooms having hot water facility. the service boys are also good. you can ask for a complementary pick up and drop to the railway station as well. i appreciate the food quality.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business