“Delicious!”
Review of The Royal Treat

The Royal Treat
Ranked #69 of 3,216 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Description: The Royal Treat Restaurant is a Multi Cuisine Restaurant with sitting Capacity of 150 parson.serving to the serving to guest since 2004.
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We've been here twice now, and both times were great. Really friendly waiter, Ramu who on both occasions was very helpful. I cannot eat onions or garlic and therefore they cooked for me especially without any problems. The first day we we had the chicken tikka butter masala and spinach naan. Delicious !! Day two we tried some suggestions from Ramu .. Spicy and delicious .. Above all if this, it's really reasonably priced. Try it out !!

TheRoyalTreatJaipur, Manager at The Royal Treat, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2016

Dear Guest
Thanks for your valuable feedback, we are committed to provide world class services and take pride in providing the best, we would love to take opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

OK -nothing brilliant - just adequate. Had the kebabs and tandoori chicken. Was taken there by my driver. Just OK !
Catered mainly for tourists but food was tasty and nicely spiced !

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We ordered a bottle of water with our meal and it came already opened, which means it had been refilled with tap water. I sent it back and it was replaced with a sealed bottle. So they appear to have been willing to risk my health for 40 rps. I hope the owner reads this message to other tourists and stops trying to cheat them with this inexcusable ploy.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

it is few months ago I had chance to eat (I had lunch) in this restaurant, but still I have memories of.
I don't remember many details, but the most important is we liked very much the food.
I was also impressed of how table cloths were clean ( compared to other same restaurant level . Even in higher level restaurant those were a bit lack)
I remember we eat very taste for a good price.
It is on Amber Fort way. If you have a driver with you, probably he will end up in this restaurant ;-). If not I want to recommend it!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a very good restaurant, food is good, services good, I can say that it`s value for money, it`s not expensive restaurant, easy approach, it`s on the way to Amber fort. Over all excellent.