“Very good family hotel”

Ranked #38 of 502 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
“Very good family hotel”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I visited Jaipur in the last week of October 2013, with my wife and kid. I had prebooked the hotel (with a 3 day package) and the facilities provided were up to the mark. The pickup from the railway station was prompt. The location is very nice, silent and away from the city traffic, but at the same time close to the railway station. The rooms are neat and clean and well maintained. The hospitality by the staff was excellent. The Buffet breakfast included in the room rent was good. Although the menu is limited, it is tasty, well presented and more than sufficient for a good day's beginning. My wife and kid also enjoyed a lot during the stay.

All in all, highly recommended from our side. Would definitely visit again whenever a chance comes.

2 Thank SajjanShenoy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hi All,

I went to Jaipur with my family and checked into Hotel Milestone on the 12th of October 2013, just a few weeks ago really. The hotel building was well maintained and it looked fine from the outside, however when we entered the reception area my first impression was bleak, as the reception was quite dull and lacklustre. I did see a bit of renovation going on and hoped that they renovate the area soon so that it looked good and inviting. We checked in and were given room no.206, this room wasn't very good to look at and the bathroom design was quite odd, the room windows were open (due to bamboos tied outside and inside as whitewashing of the building was in progress at that time) they were hence covered with cloth which could not prevent the insects and mosquitoes from entering but a mosquito repellent was provided in the room. This room was also quite dusty. We spent one night in this room and requested them to change our room the next day, which they did. We got room no.207 which was a much bigger, better, cleaner and more beautiful room, Once we moved we were very happy with the room and also with the fact that our room was changed at once without much trouble, so thanks to them for that. The floors where the rooms are located were always clean and looked tidy; the other rooms too were very spacious and beautiful. The services were very good and the cab we requested for always came on time, the food was strictly vegetarian but quite delicious. The breakfast included in the room tariff was also very nice and wholesome. We had no problem staying at this hotel as it was very safe and was always filled with guests. It’s a very good hotel to stay at especially if you’re travelling with your family and kids etc. The things I liked the most about the hotel was the room no.207, the services, the safety factor and the helpful nature of the staff. On the last day though we did have a problem with the cab driver that was assigned to take us to Choki Dhani, he smelled of stale alcohol and kept on blathering, so we decided to get rid of him and hired a Meru cab back to the hotel. We did speak about this to Mr. Vipul Maini who assured us that such a thing would not happen again with any other guest; he was also kind enough to offer us a refund for the cab amount. I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Milestone and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. Overall, the hotel will get 4 stars from me but the reception area will get only 1 tiny star because of its dull look and because of the fact that they do not have any professionally trained front desk executive to man the front desk and to welcome the guests with a broad smile, in a prim and proper uniform.

Room Tip: If you get to stay on the 2nd floor then take any room except for room no.206
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Dear My friends,
3 years before I went to jaipur for a family visit.
I hard from one of my Family friend there is a hotel which gives me a comffort like home.

I went to 251 Mile stone & stayd there for 3 days .I was Impressed.

Aftar that visit , I was there at Jaipur & Aaajim for twice with my family & we natureally prefer the same hotel & really Impressed with the hospitality ,services & quality of foods .

Even we are surprised the oweners of hotel are personally taking careoff every indevuidual customers,Which I have hardly seen.for a big establishment.

The best part I ovserved, recentlly I went to jaipur after a year & stayed there.
I got the same responce (services,hospitality & cleanny ness & consistency of food quality )which I have enjoy before.

It is really appriciable that the manegemt & staff are able to continue there services for a long time which I received from them the very 1st.day
Thanks.
Banerjee & Family.
Noida .

Room Tip: Any one pls.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Awesome service. Good clean rooms,
Staff are good familiar.
Location are very good.
Only not satisfied with food. food quality are poor.
We have take breakfast and lunch both,
in breakfast food quality is average but in lunch food quality are very poor.

Every thing are good other then food.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashik, India
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel after checking all the surrounding hotel nearby, the rooms at this property is the USP of this hotel very good and big rooms at good price, neat and finely decorated.

The only drawback of this property is its food which is strictly avoidable, as the place like Jaipur which is famous for its tasty recipes the restaurant at the property should take this thing seriously, overall at this price the hotel is good.

In future if the management improves the food quality than this property would be a steal.

FREE HI SPEEEEED WIFI.....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Milestone H, Owner at Milestone 251, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Mr.Jiten,

Greetings from Milestone251, Jaipur...!!!

Thank you for staying with us and for your generous comments regarding our rooms and Wi Fi.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and improve upon your feedback.

Understandably, we were not upto your expectations w.r.t. the food served. Our management has taken a serious note of the same and it shall be our endeavour to fulfill your expectations next time you visit us.

We value our guests the most and we will take every possible measure to ensure that they have an enjoyable stay. Perhaps testament to this is the positive nature of most of the guest reviews we receive here on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Milestone251, Jaipur. We assure you of a much improved stay experience on your next visit.

Regards
Vipul Maini
Gandhinagar
Reviewed September 9, 2013

we are happy to say that over Holidays we spend in Your Hotel "Milestone 251 "we had Great fun with Enjoying your Hotel Service which you Providing to us .the staff was Really Good & Cooperative.waiting to come again for long stay !!!!!!!! Excellent !!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed September 4, 2013

That was really nice stay and arrangement, staff are very helpful and rooms is very beautiful interior and spacious and would really want to stay same hotel if we plan in future.best in rates an d best in service as well as.

Room Tip: Really best value of money
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family