9 Trees, Jaipur
$27
$91
$83
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had chosen 9 trees based on the reviews and we were not dissapointed. As promised it was a home away from home and offered peace and quiet. I got my first good night sleep in over a week of travelling in India. The staff was always present and ready to help us with any request. It is a ways out of town but you can take a taxi into town for 500 or 600 rupees or one day we took a rickshaw for 200rps. It is a little hard to find (luckily we had contact numbers so our driver could call for directions) but after pointing this out to the owner he said that he would look into putting a sign at the cross street or something.

The food was excellent and the rooms were large and clean. There is a nice courtyard and some nights they will make a nice fire.

I am glad we stayed at 9 trees and got a chance to meet some nice people in a very comfortable setting.

Room Tip: Please note that they no longer have the 2 bedroom apartment. It is a 1 bedroom with a living room and kitchen. Looked very comfy!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went to stay at 9 trees with my aged parents and 6 year old son. We had special dietary requirements which were very well accommodated. The staff were very helpful. Very nice clean and comfortable rooms.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2012

What I've always needed, when travelling in India, is a place, where I can rest my head after facing the delightful chaos, that is India. What I usually find, is myself cooped up in a hotelroom after evening meals. This is why I loved 9 Trees! The little courtyard provides a restful outside area, where you can sit in a relaxed atmosphere, without having to BUY anything. There's even a fountain, for Pete's sake.
The room are spacious, impeccably clean and charming - and the complimentary meals are plenty, wholesome and yummy. Staff is helpful and welcoming - as are the hosts. This is a real bargain - and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Helle M
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I had a very sweet and secluded stay there for three nights.
The rooms were spacious and very comfortable.
What touches you is the calm atmosphere.
Wake up in the morning to the chirping of a lot of birds.
We went in the dry season but in the moonsoon it will be simply lovely.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2012

"9 trees" Hotel occupies a nice mansion in a suburb of Jaipur.
The place is very calm and picturesque (especially the 9 trees and summer tables in the yard), the service is very friendly and homely. The decor of the hotel is quite sophisticated, with a slight twist of local exotics.
However, probably, the most important was that the hotel is located next door to the residence of Rohit and Anu who are the owners of the hotel. Rohit was very friendly and approachable; his advice and insights into local life were priceless.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends