“Good food but...”

Tiger Trail
Ranked #205 of 2,960 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Camberley, Surrey
“Good food but...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

The food here was very tasty. Unfortunately they brought us the wrong order, served the food in the wrong order, and we should have left in short order. Two of our fellow travellers became ill after eating here. 'Nuff said.

Visited October 2013

jaipur
“Good Service and Food at Low Budget...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was there with my family , Celebrating my younger brother`s B`day. The Food Served was Tasty. Place Gives you a luxury feeling, Service Was Quick and Staff was Nice Behaving. Starters and Deserts served was Complementary.

• Visited September 2013
Udaipur, India
“Authentic Tandoor Delicacies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Liked the tandoori cuisine, ambience and the presentation. There is nothing to dislike about eating at tiger trail

Visited May 2013
Jaipur, India
“Good Restro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Considering cost, it was average hotel. * Rooms were clean and good. * Location is near railway and bus station. * It has Pinxx restaurant, which has separate section viz. gansing for asian food, which is awesome. Read my detailed review related to Pinxx restaurant. Do visit this restaurant even though you're not...

Visited January 2013
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
“Very bad service....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very bad service, did not honor the paid membership coupons....mere wastage of money...
Recently, I went to Jaipur hotel on my B’Day (14th Dec) and booked the table for 8 pax in the afternoon and also, informed the executive that I would be using the cake coupon. In the evening during diner, I reminded your staff, where’s the cake? And, I was informed that, “it is coming” and it never came till we finished and paid the bill. Isn’t this strange???? Or you guys don’t care after you have sold the membership?? The executive had already taken the coupon but we never received the cake.

Visited December 2012