“"great time"”

Chandravanshi Pavilion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I recently went for dinner at this restaurant with my family and had a great experience. The food was just amazing and presentation was awesome too. Special thanks too Supervisors who came to our table and checked our preferences. Will visit again soon

ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at Chandravanshi Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection !

We thank you for having chosen to dine at the Chandravanshi Pavilion .

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the food and the services at the Chandravanshi Pavilion. I have shared your words of encouragement with the team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you. We shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectation in future as well.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I ate here multiple times here. The food was good - solid and tasty, and the prices are very fair. The menu was larger than I would have expected, and the staff was willing to cook dishes. The service was excellent given by Ramakant & Manish.
Overall it was my favorite place to eat while in Jaipur - the service and settings turned it from Very Good to Excellent for me.

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection !

Thank you for having chosen to dine at the Chandravanshi Pavilion and for appreacting the food and services.

I have shared your feedback with my team especially Ramakant & Manish.
and they were extremely delighted to hear from you.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associated and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Had a great time @ Pavilion... Fabulous food and excellent service... The staff is so courteous and helpful in all manners...

Simply Loved it, Best restaurant visit in Jaipur by far ever...

Best wishes to the team @ Pavilion ..

ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at Chandravanshi Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection !

We are indeed so very grateful for having chosen to dine at the Chandravanshi Pavilion and for describing the restaurant as “Excellent Service & Fabulous Food".

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I came with my family after a long time, then we see the menu is changed...

Then...Sarita told us about the new menu,.....we ordered the pizzas and burgers....

The food was awesome....

Thanks to Chef Raghuveer.....

People must try the pizzas with different kind of flavors and cheeses also....

A very memorable time with good food in my life with Chandravanshi Pavillion in ITC Rajputana...

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection !

Thank you so much for posting such a lovely review on Trip Advisor.

We are very pleased to know that you had an enjoyable dining experience at the Chandravanshi Pavilion. Thank you for especially appreciating the pizzas and burgers from our new menu .

I have shared your compliments with Chef Raghuveer and Sarita and they are extremely inspired with your kind words.

The team and I, look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I'd got the opportunity to dine'in during my short visit to Jaipur...
The place was awesome we felt very much relaxed in such a hot sunny day, the ambiance, the quality of the food was excellent and also the staff over there were very much helpful and kind. We had a good time spent there.
Not much but I'll highly recommend this place as the "best place to dine'in".

ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at Chandravanshi Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection !

Thank you so much for posting such a lovely review on Trip Advisor.

We are indeed so very grateful for having chosen to dine at the Chandravanshi Pavilion and for appreciating the food and services. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you.

It gives us great pride to know that you would be recommending us to your friends and associates and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.