“Excellent party venue”

Clarion Hotel Bella Casa
Ranked #140 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We celebrated my parents' 50th wedding anniversary and we enjoyed the location and the Jasmine hall. We got a guide from the hotel who helped us through with the arrangements in the hall and things worked out great. The food was good. Recommend it highly if you want to arrange an event for 150-200 people.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
somnath_dey, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Bella Casa!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting your function.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Bella Casa and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel with my wife for three nights on a trip to attend a conference.
Though it is located close to airport, it is far away from the attractions of Jaipur such as shopping and site seeing places.

Rooms are excellent though expensive. Service is very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
somnath_dey, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Greetings from Fortune Park Bella Casa!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Jaipur.

Needless to say that I have noted your concern on the pricing.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel with our team while hosting a big group of 290 clients. Though it is located at the outskirts of the city (close to airport) but this hotel is fabulous in terms of providing service. They are ranked 04 star and by their service they mean it. We have booked almost entire hotel for 02 nights and in every step all the departments co-operated with us very well. Special thanks to the Fortune Hotels Leisure sales team in Delhi (Yamini and Manju) for supporting us throughout. In Hotel, they arranged everything perfectly. They have a huge lobby which was very helpful for us during check-in and check-out of this large group. Front office staffs – Shankhadeep, Himanshi, Gattu and others (Sorry, I forgot other names), their manager Vivek…. all helped us cordially. F & B Department was helpful who arranged exclusive Breakfasts and Dinner for the group in banquet. Thanks to their team along with Om, their manager. Rooms are spacious and clean. Thanks to Housekeeping team also who worked hard to make this large group Happy.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are planning for Jaipur trip and if you have any group….This is the best option indeed.

Room Tip: Try to choose room with front side view
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank arijit_dhar
somnath_dey, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I happened to stay here for just 2 days during regular business visit to Jaipur. I was really impressed with amenities and swimming pool they managed to provide on top of a shopping mall.
Its wonderful and great experience. I enjoyed the terrace pool early morning and gym. Breakfast was very good otherwise food is expensive so prefer eating outside.
Strongly recommend anybody to stay in this hotel if they are open for budget.
Room was really good, clean and awesome.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NasirBNG
somnath_dey, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Park Bella Casa, Jaipur!

At Fortune Park Bella Casa, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I have also noted your concern on prices.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I was stay at this hotel. This hotel is just fantastic in all aspectas be it the ambience, cleanliness, staff, food, price etc.

Right from the time when u enter the hotel the guard. Man at the parking, staff at the reception will greet you and will welcome you every time with a smile. The staff at the front desk is warm and pretty quick in terms of check in and check out. The room are superb and are very comfortable. The fortune club room will have a bathtub is pretty big with a high ce.........

Their housekeeping staff is too good and you will never have to wait or call twice in case you need something

The rooftop has a pretty good swimming pool. The breakfast has a lot of variety and the staff is too efficient. The food at the restaurant is also good and has a lot of variety

The hotel is always decently priced and i can assure you to book this hotel without a second thought.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
somnath_dey, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Hi ,

We went to Jaipur after much wait to watch this b'ful city . we stayed at Fortune Park Bella Casa . It is close to airport and we were not exhausted much. The staff at reception were very helpful and approachable. The swimming pool is huge and well maintained . We had our lunch at Zodiac . All were alert and attended us promptly . They helped us in all way and My family was made extremely comfortable by hotel staff which delighted me from bottom of my heart. I would like to convey my thanks to all at Fortune Park Bella Casa and shall recommend to all my friends and relative.

Thnx,

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
somnath_dey, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I keep travelling to Jaipur for official purpose once every 2 months and have been staying at various hotels in Jaipur. However, this time on 5th of My decided to stay in Fortune and I must say that it was the best choice that I could have made. Right from the moment I checked in it was the best experience a hotel could provide me. It was late in the evening when I checked in and took me only about 5 mins to complete formality and move to my room. It was a spacious room, very nicely done up interiors and absolutely clean. Had a nice warm coffee that arrived in few minutes of giving the order and I changed and went to sleep. Had a good night sleep and sort of over slept by an hour. The hotel was courteous to call and let me know the breakfast timings or else I would have missed it. It was a lavish buffet with good spread. The staff was very professional and courteous which is something that I have missed in few of the other Jaipur hotels where I have stayed. For me this is now the permanent place to stay whenever I visit Jaipur.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
somnath_dey, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Bella Casa, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014