Hotel Blue Heaven
$91
$83
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2012

staffs donot reply in well mannered way. I felt like they underestimated me.TV was not working, took much time to rectify it, that also after complaining 3-4 times. Only found room service for food serving at time. Food also too costly. Taxi arranged by hotel also taking heavy charge. its better to arrange taxi or other means of their own for local sight seeing.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank prabirduliajan
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We were put up here for 2 days and on the first day the ac made so much noise that we had to literally shut our ears. The extra bedding provided looked like it was taken off from the roadside (It was covered in soot and mud). The tv had to be tuned to view every channel, when we wanted to view additional English channels the receptionist had to be reminded 5 times even then we did not get the channels.

The next day because of all these issues we were moved to a different room. Even in this room we faced the same problems with the tv and the same filthy mattress was given to us.

I had fought with my travel agent to get us bookings in this hotel because I had read quite favourable reviews on trip advisor but after staying in this hotel I feel that the reviews might have been written by the hotel staff themselves.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Hi, I had booked 2 rooms in Hotel Blue Heaven for my Dec 2012 Rajasthan Trip. However, I could not make this trip because of some personal medical emergency. I did the bookings through Makemytrip website. I am very much obliged that Mr. Maan Singh and the Director of the Hotel (Mr.Anshul) personally took cognizance of my matter and provided my refund of the booking amount going out of the way. I will be really obliged to them for this kind help and would be looking forward to visit them soon (when ever I am in Jaipur)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Pathetic service. Extremely poor atttide of the staff. I am astonished to see the response of the staff and the hotel.The dinner was served in one and half an hour in the restarant. Rooms were not properly cleaned. TV was not working . Inspite of repeated complaints the one standard answer was it will be resolved in few minutes. The staff were arrogant. These were few examples list is long. The only thing consistent was poor service and a non responsive and arrogant staff.Worst expereince in my entire life.
Satish Pune