“Excellent place to stay”

Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #14 of 484 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Bhola Bhawan is a superb bed and breakfast, we just loved our stay here (4 nights) and wished we'd organised to stay longer. The accommodation is newly renovated and has high quality and very comfy furnishings. It is immaculately clean and dust free. The accommodation was perfect for our family of 5 - we booked two rooms. Our rooms were in the apartment downstairs from the host's apartment so we had a sense of having our own space. The internet was great. Its location is good. Breakfast is delicious and generous, and we really enjoyed the time talking together with Sheetal and her family. We felt absolutely relaxed and welcomed. Sheetal is a wonderful, warm, accommodating and non-intrusive host. Communication & booking was seamless. We wish there was a Bhola Bhawan in every Indian city! We've been travelling in India for 4 months and this has been our happiest accommodation yet.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Tim,Peggy it was a wonderful experience meeting u ALL.Your family is phenomenal ! Many Thanks for your generous review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture.
You were truly a great person to meet,so humble and flexible more than happy to have wonderful guests like you who truly became part of our family and enjoyed our home made meals to no limits.Guests like you give me great push in life to serve my guests to the best & provide them with the best of services.
Thanks again for opting to stay with us and hope to see you very soon again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

The best part about 'Bhola Bhawan bread & Breakfast' is that you feel at home.The ambiance, the food, the hospitality, is awesome.

The location is convenient as it is centrally placed.Equidistant from all destinations and easy to tour around the city.No botheration about travel and tour as everything is at your service the moment you step in.With complete faith you can rely on the facilities and enjoy your trip.There is complete security and all your demands are well taken care of.

I would always want to go as well as take my family along.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Sushmita it was a pleasure to hve you,your mother & cousin come stay with us..Many Thanks for your review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture.
You were truly a great person to meet,and yes developed a great bond,I was more than happy to have wonderful guests like you who truly became part of our family and enjoyed our home made meals to no limits.Guests like you give me great push in life to serve my guests to the best & provide them with the best of services.
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Bhola Bhawan is right in the center of the city of Jaipur and is a short tuk tuk from the historical sights. It is in a clean, quiet neighbourhood and Sheetal made us feel completely at home. The apartment is spacious with a generous common living area, dining area and a functioning kitchen. The bedrooms were very comfortable with attached clean bathrooms. The breakfast was a wonderful spread with local favourites like poha, parotas and also eggs and toast. This was the only place in our whole Rajasthan trip where the kids had an appetite for breakfast. Never felt more at home during a trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Jennifer it was a pleasure to hve u,Augustus & ur wonderful kids come stay with us..Many Thanks for your review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture.
Thanks again for opting to stay with us and hope to see you all very soon again .And loads fo love to ur VIBRANT kids :)
Lecce, Puglia, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Thanks to Sheetal and her husband, they were very friendly and nice and made us feel at home.
Always ready to help us in anything we need.
This is our first time in a B&B in India and we really enjoyed and recommended it. when back in Jaipur we will be very glad to stay again at her home.
Remember dear Sheetal that now you have new friends in Italy :)))))
Maria Teresa and Franco.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Maria it was a wonderful experience meeting u and Franco & discovering a new friend in u .Many Thanks for your generous review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture.
You were truly a great couple,who became an inspiration to me that never give up :) more than happy to have wonderful guests like you who truly became part of our family.Guests like you give me great push in life to serve my guests to the best & provide them with the best of services.
Thanks again for opting to stay with us and hope to see you very soon again in Italy!
New York, New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

If I try to remember, I will be able to count the number of nights we stayed at Bhola Bhawan. If I try. But why bother. By the end of our short stay, we were friends. That's the best reason for recommending Bhola Bhawan.

We were also comfortable, the environment was clean, we had loads of space, Sheetal and Montu helped us acclimate, we shared breakfast with Sheetal, Montu, and their beautiful son, the food was delicious and the wonderful chef delivered Masala chai to us each morning. Rafiq drove us around the city and answered all our questions. We lacked for nothing. And by the way, at the end, we were friends.

PS I reserve an overall rating of 5 for the rarest of rare experiences. I'm not sure I've experienced it yet. For me, a 4 is exceptional.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
George it was a pleasure to hve u,Carol & Binita come stay with us..Many Thanks for your review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture.
Thanks again for opting to stay with us and hope to see you very soon again .
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed two nights at this place and I can only confirm that the positive stories about this B&B are more than true. First the location is good, in a quiet residential neighborhood area so that you can have a good sleep but very close to the Pink City and other attractions. Our room was exactly what we needed, spacious, clean, nicely decorated, AC, ventilator, very modern shower, comfortable beds, wifi and with a huge balcony from where you could see the peacocks in the trees. What makes this B&B special is the family atmosphere Sheetal and her husband Shailendra offer. They sure know how to make you feel at home. When I met Sheetal for the first time it was like meeting an old friend. The Indian breakfast they serve is of unequalled quality. They really do everything to give you a good time and they take care for you like you are family. During my stay I needed some medical consult and they could immediately arrange it for me by calling one of their relatives who is a doctor. Just great, if you don’t know your way in India. Also when we left we expected some flooding because of heavy rainfall. Shailendra immediately offered to bring us to the train station himself.

Also important to mention is that for the trips they make use of a very experienced, entertaining and reliable English speaking driver named Rafiq who offers great day trips. He knows what’s the best for you so you can relax and just leave it all up to him. In this way we had an unforgettable experience. The combination of this place with his trips are just great.

In short I can fully recommend this place when you visit Jaipur.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Nico it was a pleasure to hve u & Emma stay with us..Many Thanks for your generous review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture.
You were truly a great person to meet,and yes never felt that we'v met for the first time ,so humble and flexible more than happy to have wonderful guests like you who truly became part of our family and enjoyed our home made meals to no limits.Guests like you give me great push in life to serve my guests to the best & provide them with the best of services.
Asheboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I loved staying at Bhola Bhawan B&B! It was clean and beautiful, and I felt like I was at home. Sheetal and her family were very friendly and accommodating, and I loved getting to know them better during our stay there. The food they served was excellent! It was fresh and delicious, and some of the best food I had while in India. Also, this B&B is in a great location, everything you need is close by, and the old Pink City is also nearby which is a great place for souvenir bazaar shopping. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Jaipur.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dawn it was a wonderful experience meeting u ALL.Many Thanks for your generous review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture.