“Comfortable, cosy and spacious home-like apartment”

Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 502 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Bern, Bern, Switzerland
“Comfortable, cosy and spacious home-like apartment”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at the Bhola Bhawan B&B. We did not opt for the breakfast option. Sheetal and Shailendra (her husband) are very kind and warm hosts. Every detail was taken care of. They were also very helpful with their suggestions on everything that we wanted to know from visiting places to shopping. We will definitely come back here when we re-visit Jaipur the next time. Although it is a little far from the main attractions, it is located in a peaceful and seemingly secure area. I also heard that the colony called Sangram Colony is one of those upscaled ones in Jaipur. Without any reservations or hesitation, I recommend Bhola Bhavan B&B as one of the best B&B places I have gone to. Sheetal and family add to the experience of "feeling at home".

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Houston, TX
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Sheetal and her husband made our family feel at home (we were 4 adults and 2 children). The location of their B&B is so centrally location-- walking distance to a beautiful park to go walking in the morning, walking distance to the sights of the Pink City, and a very short auto-ricksaw away from the other sights. Sheetal made sure that we were all comfortable and settled-- and her family kept my elderly father company while I was out for one of the days during our visit (and Sheetal even drove us to dinner one night!). Sheetal truly made us feel as though we were part of the family.

They were extremely accommodating to our requests and questions, and the rooms were fantastic value for money-- unparalleled in our travels in India. Spacious, with a lovely common area and livingroom, and full kitchen where you can make tea throughout the day or just attend to the needs of the family. We would most definitely stay there again next time we visit.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor apartment was great-- had a lovely balcony with warm sun in the chilly December mornin...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
Alexis Many Thanks for your generous review ,It was our pleasure to have you and your family as our guests & we made life long friends in You & especially your father . Meeting you & your family was the most memorable part,am so touched to have met such a wonderful people like you all.
My husband playing chess with your father & me sipping tea with your father has been the most cherished moment,it was our honor to spend some time with a great personality like him.
We at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture. More than happy to have wonderful guests like you all who truly became part of our family.Look forward to seeing you & your family again soon!!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My two day stay at the Bhola Bhavan during a recent trip to Jaipur was a beautiful experience. The warmth and hospitaltiy i received were exceptional. The room was comfortable, the kitchen and dining area spacious, the living room cozy and the sitout balcony pleasant. The home made breakfast was fabulous. The hostess, Ms Sheetal Singh, was kind enough to arrange taxi cabs to and from the airport and for sightseeing visits. The drivers were friendly, courteous and helpful. In short, i enjoyed Bhola Bhavan immensely, felt completely at home, and would recommend it enthusiastically.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Makkuni J
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Jay Many Thanks for your generous review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture. More than happy to have wonderful guests like you who truly became part of our family. Guests like you give me great push in life to serve my guests to the best & provide them with the best of services.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Bhola Bhawan is a very beautiful and comfortable homestay located in easy walking distance from the Walled Pink City and many tourist destinations. As a woman traveling alone in India I couldn't have picked a better place to begin my journey. I stayed eight days in November of 2011 at the start of a month long tour of India. Of all the places I traveled I felt the most at home with Shailendra, Sheetal and their son "Nick." I found their hospitality to be second to none and with the research I had done prior to landing combined with their guidance I was soon navigating the city with relative ease. The accommodations were very clean and simply yet beautifully decorated. There is ample open living space in addition to the room so that you can enjoy reading the morning paper and planning your day in the living room, the kitchen, or even on the sunny balcony. By the conclusion of my stay I really did feel at home and was quite sad to leave. If I am ever able to travel to India again I would hope to be able to stay here again, perhaps for a little longer. I became very proud of stating that I was staying in C Scheme as it would be the neighborhood where I would most like to live if I took up residence in India. It is very near to the city center and yet quiet, peaceful and safe. I would highly recommend Bhola Bhawan to anyone, but especially to the traveler who is staying for a week or more as the hospitality, accommodation, location, everything about the experience made this my favorite part of India.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, December 28, 2011
Amber Many Thanks for your generous review ,It was our pleasure to have you as our guest & we made life long friends in You . Meeting you was the most memorable part,am so touched to have met such a wonderful person like you.You getting the Henna done,dancing with other family members during the wedding days became so memorable for all of us,you"ve been a great guest & friend indeed.
We at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture. More than happy to have wonderful guests like you who truly became part of our family.Look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Bhola Bhawan is a wonderful homestay located in a quiet residential area only a short walk from the old city. Shailendra and Sheetal are warm charming and knowledgeable hosts who are happy to welcome you into their home and quickly make you feel at ease. The homestay is very clean and nicely appointed throughout including a large and well equipped kitchen. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Bhola Bhawan. It provided calm peaceful and relaxed which was much appreciated after a busy day's sightseeing.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Dough Many Thanks for your generous review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture. More than happy to have wonderful guests like you who truly became part of our family. Guests like you give me great push in life to serve my guests to the best & provide them with the best of services.Also many thanks for clicking lovely pictures of my property.
London
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed September 2011

My stay with extremely warm and friendly Singh couple at Bhola Bhawan homestay was one memorable experience.The homestay is situated right in the centre of the city which made it very easy for me being a solo traveler to reach any part of the city in few minutes.
The rooms were comfortable,clean and a big balcony just makes it too perfect to sip your morning tea there.

All possible information was given to me by Shailendra on covering the city on all aspects & improve my experience. All modes of local transport are available easily from the homestay.The neighborhood is silent & during the evening time you can see peacocks just outside the main gate of Bhola Bhawan making it so memorable.Singh’s are a big joint family & during the evening time whole family spends time together by gathering at one place.
It is highly recommended place for all category of travelers & during my next visit Bhola Bhawan will be my only priority to stay with.

Liked – Warmth and cleanliness.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Richard G
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Richard Many Thanks for your generous review ,we at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture. More than happy to have wonderful guests like you who truly became part of our family. Guests like you give me great push in life to serve my guests to the best & provide them with the best of services.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at the Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast. Sheetal is a very friendly and hospitable host and the apartment appeared to be exactly as it is on photos - very clean and beautifully decorated. Great communication and very helpful! The service was beyond expectations and the place made Jaipur feel like home. We can't thank Sheetal and Shailendra enough for our stay as it was the best first impression to our first time in Jaipur. Thanks so much for everything Sheetal! We hope to come again soon :)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Bhola B, Owner at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Nabeel Many Thanks for your generous review ,It was our pleasure to have you all as our guest & we made life long friends in You all. Meeting your parents was the most memorable part,am so touched to have met such humble & loving parents of yours.My best wishes to them always.
We at Bhola Bhawan Bed and Breakfast attempt to offer the best of our traditions and culture. More than happy to have wonderful guests like you who truly became part of our family.Look forward to seeing you all again soon!!