“快適でお勧めです!Very Comfortable and recomended !”

Pink City Home Stay
Ranked #42 of 510 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 2, 2014

4部屋しかなく、部屋にTVがありませんが、Wi-Fiも使えますし、オーナー夫妻の英語が日本人には
分かりやすく、観光などについても色々聞けます。高い方の部屋はすごく広く快適でした。
地元の人にふれあいたい方にはとてもお勧めです。
すごく良心的で温かい民宿と言った感じです。
Have only 4 rooms, but place have lot of space, clean and comfortable.
Felt so warm well come. Owners speak very good English, so you should not have any trouble to communicate with them.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Pink City Home Stay

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The stay was comfortable and homely.
Mr.& Mrs. Chaudhary were very courteous ,cordial and co-operative and their hospitality was perfect.
To stay here is really worthy.
I heartily recommend Pink City Home Stay to my friends & colleagues.
S.K.Banerjee

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Mr and Mrs chaudhary are truly v ery hospitable people. Genuine concern and care, the house is kept extremely neat and tidy by them.i loved the early morning ginger tea that Mrs chaudhary so generously made for me, very early as i was attending the jaipur literature festival.it was like staying with my own family.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2014

As a single woman traveler, I felt SO safe in this homestay. The Chaudharys made sure I felt completely comfortable. Can you believe my stay is only 24 hours long and I feel like a family member? My only regret is not being able to stay here longer. The home itself is spacious, the room I was in is VERY comfortable, and the Chaudharys definitely put the "home" in homestay. I highly recommend this homestay and will definitely stay here whenever I'm in Jaipur.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had a very comfortable stay and the place is nice with spacious rooms maintained well..Mr and Mrs Chaudhary were very helpful and kind.We felt like home..best option to choose during your stay in Jaipur as it is also very near to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Its real home stay. I spent four days just like i am in my home. It was wonderful experience of stay in Jaipur. I never ever enjoyed such comfortable stay in Jaipur. However I have many relatives in Jaipur where i can stay. But Pink City Home Stay is more comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013

just by the name we decided to plan our trip and we felt at home,, we had a great diwalii in jaipur and needless to say at our homestay too.
rooms are perfectly neat and clean.
all promises kept.
must visit ..
happy holidays. :)

Room Tip: room on first floor is the best !!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family