All reviews mini palace budget hotel toilet paper hot water swimming pool is clean rooms very nice hotel tuk tuk railway station india culture hospitality
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I found this hotel very relaxing, very good and peaceful.service very good .nice facility is good.
it is a like mini palace hotel.
good in budget.very quite at night . sleep very well.
i recomend to any one who come to jaipur and want a budget hotel.

Room Tip: ,very good and pea
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
ranimahaljaipur, General Manager at Rani Mahal - A Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Rani Mahal Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Ajay Singh

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was lucky to find this nice and friendly hotel in a beautiful bildning on Cleartrip! I booked a trip around Rajasthan by taxi for six days through the helpful manager. The hotel has two brilliant taxi drivers - Praveen and Saleem, and they took me everywhere I wanted to go (so the location is hard for me to say anything about...). The rooms are big, comfortable and clean and the whole hotel has a nice Rajasthan atmosphere I can really recommend Rani Mahal!

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
ranimahaljaipur, Owner at Rani Mahal - A Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Rani Mahal and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A friend of mine booked my room in Rani Mahal for two days and I was extremely happy to move here! The first perk was I felt safe because as an Indian woman backpacking alone - it was a struggle to figure out where to stay, eat and travel. But the hospitality given to me by the hotel and throughout Jaipur, in fact, was outstanding.

Back to Rani Mahal - The room was a delight and comfortable with plenty of amenities like hot water, toilet paper (yes, I need toilet paper), plug points, television, tables, cupboard for storage. The decor of the place is as if you're living in a palace. The staff and manager on call are always courteous and respect your space. They offered me guidance to travel to my travel destinations. Thank you for a great experience. If I ever visit Jaipur again as a tourist - I will definitely stay at your hotel (:

Room Tip: I was on the ground floor which does get a little noisy if people are checking out early morning.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

The hotel has a beautiful decoration and is very clean. There is a funny thin guy who was very helpful. It is a bit far from the pink city but only ten minutes by tuc tuc. I recommend it!
I have a good stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Lidia Belen P
ranimahaljaipur, Owner at Rani Mahal - A Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

OWNER

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My family and my parents had stayed at this hotel. We came from US to India for a tour and Jaipur was one of the place that we visited, it was an amazing experience. We loved how they have arranged and decorated the rooms which was true to their name Rani Mahal, which means a queen's palace. The food was delicious, all the staff were very friendly always catering to our needs. We had traveled many places and stayed in many hotels but this was by far the best. You will get a great quality service for a reasonable price. They also have a swimming pool for a nice dip on a hot summer day.

Room Tip: All the rooms are different, the décor and theme's are different, so whatever you choose it will still be the best.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family