All reviewsmini palacebudget hoteltoilet paperhot waterswimming pool isclean roomsvery nice hoteltuk tukrailway stationindiaculturehospitality
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We enjoyed our 2 night stay at this hotel in December. The staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the dinner and breakfast at the hotel.The rooms are very big and clean. You can have very nice sleep after a tiring day. Excellent service, Security (especially taxi/auto arrangements), Ambience (enrich with Rajput culture), Hospitality, everything, totally great. I liked so much n already referred to my friends.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is an excellent hotel situated near to Jaipur railway station. We have booked two deluxe rooms there during last week of December 2013 as well as my parent and there friends booked four deluxe rooms there during the 1st week of January 2014. The rooms are quite comfortable, nice interior and well maintained, but the highlight of the hotel is the service. The staff is uniformly courteous and goes out of the way to help. They also helped us to have a very early check in. The restaurant staffs are also taking personal care about one's choice of food. They had also arranged our sightseeing and pick up and drop. Over all they had done everything beyond our expectation. For all these I'm very much thankful to Sharma jee.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rsahoo
Reviewed January 13, 2014

hello I am from gujarat.I went to jaipur last month. i got to stay in this hotel.brilliant Service.check in was very fast .excellent location.lovely food.The room was very neat and clean...it has spacious rooms also very good interior .good faciities. very comfortable beds.swimming pool is also very big.The staff is also very good...restaurant is also very good.I would love to stay in rani mahal heritage hotel again and also recommand to my friends.great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dipeshmistry1969
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had stayed here in the first week of January 2014, I was little concern as had taken my family out for the first time with me. But the experience we had in the hotel was great.
Thanks Sharma jee for keeping your words for what you had promised.
Thanks to Ajay Singh, bhaiya for you kind co-operation all the time we needed.
The staff is gentle and will help you. I loved the interior of the hotel and rooms. It truly gives feeling of being staying in Rajasthani culture, which made me and my family happy.
Would like to stay again on the next trip to jaipur !! Thanks :) - Shweta R , Hyderabad

Room Tip: Overall good experience !!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
ranimahaljaipur, Manager at Rani Mahal - A Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Rani Mahal and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kindest regards,

Ajay Singh

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This hotel is an excellent place to stay, rooms are clean and nicely decorated, Staff is efficient and welcoming they can arranging everything for you, giving good advices, food was good, swimming pool is big enough, the distance from center (Hawa Mahal ) is not too far. My sister and her husband came to visit India from France, I organized this trip in Jaipur for and with them. It was a nice experience, we are happy about our stay in Rani Mahal- a Heritage Hotel. review from: Akim

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
ranimahaljaipur, Owner at Rani Mahal - A Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Rani Mahal Palace and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kindest regards,