“I had an excellent evening with Nidhi!!!!”

Jaipur Magic Day Tour
Ranked #11 of 30 Food & Drink in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Jaipur has a lot to offer to visitors – dazzling forts and palaces, art and textiles, colourful people and vibrant bazaars. We offer personalised tours by car for independent travellers, bus tours for larger groups, and walking tours for small groups of 2-6 people. Our Tour Guides are knowledgeable women who know the city intimately, and enjoy sharing it with visitors. Come, see Jaipur through our eyes – we promise you’ll love it!
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I cannot say enough positive things about Ms. Nidhi, my guide for the Taste of Jaipur tour. I was interested in doing multiple tours and was traveling alone. Jaipur Magic was incredibly accommodating and allowed me to tour alone and combine the Bazaar Walk and the Taste of Rajasthan tour.

I felt like Nidhi and I were old friends within ten minutes of meeting her. She was friendly, funny, and very knowledgable about Jaipur. We walked through the bazaars, bought fruit and bangles, and laughed about cows taking up the entire sidewalk. She made me feel like a part of everything around me.

The Taste of Rajasthan tour was incredibly interesting as we were then hosted by a traditional Rajasthani family for dinner where I got to take part in the cooking of the meal, (OK, I stirred it a few times) and laugh with the daughter in laws in the kitchen while their children played in the house. It was a truly incredible experience and one of my favorite days of the entire trip.

Seriously, everyone who is visiting Jaipur should check out this tour and Nidhi if they want to have a great time and really get a feel for Jaipur life. I absolutely loved everything about it. Oh, and the food was top notch. I got a recipe book from the ladies, but highly doubt I'll be able to create any masterpiece similar to what I ate in Jaipur. Delicious.

3  Thank Ashley B

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I Visited Chittorgarh fort in March,2013. It is build on top of the Hills. It shows the Rajput culture and architecture. Every tourist must visit the chittorgarh fort, while visiting the rajasthan.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were to meet at Hawa Mahal at 4, the guide showed up at 4:27, almost 30 minutes late. My husband and I got there early! We have used Magic tours in Kolkata and Chennai and both were very professional and even a few minutes early. Once the guide arrived she asked what we wanted to do, well, aren't you the guide? I've never been here! So we took a tour of the bazaar which is what I requested originally in the email contact I had with Magic. Instead of 2 hours it was 1.5 hours, we still finished at 6. I thought it was a little expensive considering she was 30 minutes late, even for 2 hours it is expensive. The next day I hired a car and driver for the ENTIRE DAY, yes for 8 hours and it was 30 USD. So for me it was not worth the money. The only good part, she did take us along back alleys and streets of Jaipur that we would have never found ourselves.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had a great experience for two days in Jaipur through Delhi Magic. They had matched me up with a terrific and very knowledgable guide named Nidhi MIsra, who has an education in Indian history. She was able to expertly answer my questions and provide interesting facts and perspectives that other guides wouldn't take the time to know. In fact, while at the Amer Fort, we ran into a group of my friends who had a different guide and were having a horrible time. While I spent a little more for my tour, the money was well worth it. Nidhi was attentive to my interests and delivered the best tour I had in all three cities of the golden triangle.

For Jaipur, I did a custom two-day tour that included my guide Nidhi and driver both days and the elephant safari and dinner on the first evening. The whole thing was great except for one thing on the elephant safari (which did not spoil it -- but even then Delhi Magic offered me a full refund for the misstep of someone there that was not part of their team. I didn't accept the refund, but I did appreciate the gesture and the fact that they stand behind all of their tours regardless of who delivers the service).

If you're headed to Delhi, Agra, or Jaipur, Delhi Magic is a very good tour operator. They took care to arrange me the same driver in all three cities (he drove and I flew to Jaipur -- I was pleasantly surprised to see him there!) and matched me with good guides. I would not hesitate to recommend their services. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions before you travel -- but realize this is for your benefit. If they know what you expect, they will deliver.

Thank you Nidhi for a great tour!

4  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Day 1 (Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Baapu Bazaar)
Note: Entry to all forts/ Palaces & Musem closes by 5 PM, start early morning.

Amber(Amer) Fort (Best Fort in Jaipur, an audio guide would be helpful. Beware of tourist touts trying to sell show you Rajasthani Handicrafts Factory)
Jaigarh Fort (For the weapons used by the Kings, the largest canon is placed at this fort)
Nahargarh Fort (The only important thing to see is the Rang De Basanti famed water reservoir 'Bawri'.)
Jal Mahal (You can only see it from a distance, good for Pictures)
Hawa Mahal (No point in going in. You can take pictures from outside)
Raj Mandir (Catch a movie at the famous Raj Mandir in the evening and feel like a king)

Day 2

City Palace (Suggested Duration - 2 hours) along with Janter manter which is near by
Baapu Baazar (For some shopping. Very Touristy. You can bargain a lot. For example - You can get a set of male and female puppets for 50-60 bucks though they'll quote 200 upwards)
Albert Hall - The museum (give 1 hour)
Choki Dhani- reach there by 4-5 PM, enjoy the culture food and the ticket price is 500 rs, which includes you 1 whole meal in their kitchen and is worth the price :) stay there by late.

I hope it helps you for a memorable experience! Enjoy your stay!

65  Thank Shubhi_Rohit