1,743 results
All reviews plunge pool tiger trail lime light front office close to the airport room service excellent stay house keeping value for money in room dining special thanks great hospitality comfortable stay business trip breakfast spread nice property welcome drink
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awsome experience , the food is just amazing really like to visit again for the same comfort ,
Hospitality is just fab , ramakishan has really a helping staff in f&b , best part i have found is the ambience

Trip type: Traveled with family
HotelRoyalOrchidJ, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur

At Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great stay at the hotel amazing service comfortable stay , the way lochan treated us is really amazing she was very friendly very professional would love to visit here again great time thanks for your suppprt

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really had a great stay enjoyed every day of my stay. wonderful and pleasant memories will always cherish everything was great particularly need to mention the staff Kamal devender and sanad really very courteous caring helpful prompt. My requirement of food without onion and garlic was always handled by these people with great care and hospitality even though the hotel was full with a large number of guests to be handled wish them all the very best will always remember them

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

i enjoyed stay here as all facilities like GYM , swimming pool is their. rooms are clean & tidy plus staff is friendly
as i have some mail & scan issue so kapil the duty manage of hotel sorted in 2 min. and i have some food issue so miss lochan from hotel has sorted out.
thanks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are here for our match and staying here for a long time . Hotel is very comfortable and all the facilities are here.ms lochan and ms rasna are very helpful at front desk
It’s a very good hotel to stay with