“Royal orchid - the king of royals”

Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur
Ranked #32 of 385 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed June 28, 2012

If you could say it in one sentence, what would you say? Excellent - good work - nice temperamment, digvijay - very cool headed, jolly guy, priyanka - very good lobby management, high level of participation and cooperation. We had a nice marriage - 3 days and we felt as if we are at home

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank gangwalchem
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your kind feedback towards our staff and services.I will also ensure to convey your appreciation towards our staff . We look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur and giving us yet another opportunity to meet your expectations.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

If you're on an extended stay in Jaipur then the Royal Orchid is a great option. After spending nearly a month at the hotel while on business, the quality of service combined with the overall atmosphere of the hotel makes this my top choice for upcoming trips. In terms of overall value, including service, meals and comfort, this is one of the better hotels I've ever stayed in.

Breakfast and dinner buffets always consisted of quality food and a good selection. The staff tried very hard to make me feel comfortable and were incredibly responsive to any questions I had. Staying in any hotel for a month can be a little trying, but the staff at the Royal Orchid were outstanding for the entire month.

A huge thanks to the entire staff for the warm hospitality they showed me.

1  Thank David A
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our hotel. I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Stayed here around mid may for a conference. The rooms are well made with all basic amenities necessary. The food was good on all the 3 days we ate. But what stood out was the staff at the hotel. From the front desk team to the food servers, everyone always had a smile on their face. Every request was attended to within no time. I will definitely recommed everyone to stay here, if in Jaipur

• Stayed: May 2012
Hotel Royal Orc... G, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2012

Dear Guest ,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Purchased 3N 4D package from make mytrip & received 4 offer in this package but hotel people's refused to give any offers. I stayed in hotel 10 to 13 June 2012 with my wife & one kid. All the three days hotel given same breakfast menu & quality of food is very poor. I am surprise to see that pool was not cleaned from last several weeks due to less arrival of guests. I was sick during stay in hotel. Deepak Verma Room no. 217

Room Tip: Please avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank deepak v

Dear Guest,

I am extremely sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our services. Please accept our sincere apology for all the inconveniences. We thank you for sharing your experience with us which will help us to improve tremendously. The issues raised by you has been taken seriously and necessary steps are being taken to avoid such problems in future. We assure you a much better service on your next visit to our hotel. Please give us an opportunity to demonstrate our true hospitality. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance. Warm Regards

Reviewed June 12, 2012

hi iam dr yasr
i was in this hotel for 2 days and it was perfect very nice and every thing you need was available all staff were kind specially managers . personel in reception were the best i have seen yet
if you stay in there you will be comfortable

Room Tip: rooms at the city view on top floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Royal Orchid Jaipur is a great place to stay in .The staff is Very Helpful,courteous,polite and always smiling .The service is very prompt and efficient .The rooms are very nice and comfortable .The food is good .
I would highly recommend this hotel to all those coming to Jaipur .I would like to thank the whole team of orchid in making my stay so comfortable and enjoyable .
Special thanks to Rishi,Digvijay and Meenakshi.

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your kind feedback towards our staff and services.We aim to provide the same service to each guest walking into the hotel.I will also ensure to convey your appreciation towards our staff . We look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur and giving us yet another opportunity to meet your expectations.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

A person like me who are 20-24 days traveling a month, always needs one hotel which is comfortable in all respect. And how can I forget the smiling kid Ms. Meenakshi who was the first person I met at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur and Albin a very supportive and caring person at reception for guest, they understand Guest needs as well as arrange for a service in no time. Even if a guest is going towards a lift, this hotel staff silently goes n pushes a button to bring the lift before you reach, a small kid moves around the hotel as if moving in their own home, each staff from reception to restaurants are very warm and treat everyone in a way you will like to come back, u'll miss this reception and hospitality every time. Even Ms. Divya who takes my booking over a call is a great support. I came here and discussed my plans of stay in my first visit with if not mistaken with Mr. Gupta, and a small discussion with this team, gave me a offer, that in last 2 months I've already visited them 4 time and coming back soon, however due to my official work I need to visit Rajesthan almost once a month and now with this offer, I prefer coming here and stay only. Great rooms, once you are visiting first time, you will fall in love with room ambiance, fittings & fixtures, furniture ample of space, great bath tub to relax and can watch big screen TV from there etc.. I've already introduced them in IBM and few of my colleagues have already visited them we all have liked their room, reception and restaurants, they serve you with ample of choice in your morning to dinner buffet. To conclude, I'll thank their Management, for providing with such a nice team, who takes care of each guest the way they want them to. For any other person visiting Jaipur, should come here once to have a similar unforgettable experience, also very close to Jaipur Airport which is another added advantage for me. I will like to thanks both the kids Meenakshi and Albin for supporting me every time I'm here. Each stay becomes so memorable wish such a friendly and cooperative staff, probably I missed on other names reason I don't remember it but each of them are great to interact. Do visit if you are at Jaipur.

Room Tip: You reach reception then talk to their business team else call and you will find Divya to guide you...