“Refreshing change to Jaipur International cuisine options!”
Review of Okra

Okra
Ranked #2 of 2,988 Restaurants in Jaipur
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Okra at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel is a modern all day-dining restaurant that offers exquisite delicacies from around the world. Dining at Okra is a memorable experience as the restaurant takes you on an extraordinary gastronomical journey amidst a contemporary ambience. Okra serves a lavish and exhaustive buffet and an la carte menu with a wide array of international delicacies. This vibrant restaurant features live stations of Asian and Continental delights, including the very first wood-fired pizza oven in Rajasthan. Okra takes special care to put together a splendid dessert selection that includes pastries, hand made pralines, Indian sweets and an exotic cheese selection.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Refreshing change to Jaipur International cuisine options!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

When I first went to this HUGE restaurant in Jaipur, I had to wait to find a table. Normally I don't have to wait as most of the people in the Hotel and Restaurants know me and always accommodate me. But had to go through the wait till my wife found a connection which pushed us up the queue and we ended at the table. Wife, me and my daughter couldn't contain our grin when we looked at the buffet spread! The place has got great Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian, Singaporean, European and Indian food. It looks good and it tastes even greater! They had an all you can drink wine offer for Rs 1,000 which they no longer carry, but it should be reintroduced. Apart from the fact that you get a headache in the morning, the experience was awesome. Since then this is a top destination for us as a family. My daughter likes to put her feet in the swimming pool at the Marriott after she is done with the dinner at OKRA. Makes me wonder if I am paying too much just so she can wet her feet in chlorine treated water?

• Visited January 2013
Jaipur M, General Manager at Okra, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Mr. Munish

Thank you very much for your visit to Okra and your generous review. I am delighted to know that you really appreciate the quality of food and service at Okra. It is praise from guests such as yourself that makes our jobs so much more worthwhile.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Okra.

Yours sincerely,

Rohit Dar

Pune, India
“Exellent food and service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

They had a wide spread of different cuisines. The food was really good and the service was excellent. Really had a good time. Would love to go back.

• Visited February 2013
Jaipur, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great service and ambience. One of the only places in Jaipur to have such a wide variety of food including sushi, live grills, Italian, Mexican, etc, etc.....

Visited February 2013
Rajasthan
“Great Menu”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Nice food and ambience. Great Service and authentic taste and a versatile menu. All in all a good experience.

Visited December 2012
New Delhi, India
“Awesome food”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Best and vast layout that I have seen so far. Excellent service. Polite, proactive, helpful staff. The Restaurant Manager and chef were good.

Visited December 2012