“Great hotel @ Marriott”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #13 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel during Holi festival 2014 for 2 night. Great hospitality with great service. Hotel is well in all service and with great location. Restaurant manage Mr. Tanmay is great with his smile and memory. Well hoital it's. Love to visit again. All complimentary BF & dinner was great.

Room Tip: Swimming pool view room top floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Mayurpatell
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We at Jaipur Marriott aspire to always ensure our guests are satisfied with their service experience. I am sincerely happy to know we have succeeded. Your valuable words of appreciation have been shared with our team member Tanmay.
We truly value this association with you and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Keeping the tradition of Marriott hotels globally, Jaipur Marriott is trying hard to be one of the best in the chain in India!!
We stayed there for 2 nights n 3 days n were quite grateful for the courteous staff n service, esp the lodging manager then...the smart girl (Preeti I guess was her name..). She made sure we enjoyed every bit of our stay in Jaipur!

Stayed: April 2013
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your wonderful experience . I’m impressed with my team who took care of you and made sure you were in high spirits during your stay. I hope that your lovely stay with us will bring you back soon to Jaipur Marriott and my team and I will be happy to welcome you.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The hotel is quite close to the airport. The rooms are spacious and one does not feel cramped for space. The hotel has multiple restaurants and the food was quite good. It is a nice, peaceful hotel.
The only reason for not giving it a five star rating was that, surprisingly, the towels provided were old - the white towels had become grayish black - I am amazed that the hotel had not discarded the old towels but continued to use them - if it is a cost-cutting measure, then.....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to the Pink city and for taking time to share your experience. I concur with you that the close proximity to the airport is a great advantage to our guests who do not have to worry about leaving much ahead of the flight time.

I have taken note of the hindrance you faced during your stay and I ensure that corrective measures have already been taken to ensure that minutiae like this is never missed in future .

My team and I look forward to hosting you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Marriott Jaipur is a wonderful property in comparison to most hotels around this city. I would say the service is excellent. Was upgraded to the suite. Hotel provides really good hospitality no doubt about that. Stayed two night here. Room is definitely spacious and well equipped. The grilled salmon from in room dining is one of the best dinner i ever had in India. One point to note, it is far from the city center. Therefore, it is not easily accessible without a chaffeur

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott and for taking time to review your experience. I feel honored when I receive such positive feedback, this inspires everyone at Jaipur Marriott to strive to serve the guests with compassion and create a memorable experience for them. I have shared your compliments with my team and they are delighted to know that they were able to add to your happy moments.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Must thank Ajit, the front desk manager for being courteous, honest and pleasant - giving us good advice and taking our feedback positively.

Works: rooms are wow. breakfast is wow. overall staff is very pleasant
Doesn't work: card keys repeatedly failing. Front desk not responding. Unresponsive room service. The worst view ever. Basic requests not taken care of (twin room vs. double bed)

Lot of potential. But as mentioned, it's the little things that need fixing that add up a lot.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room that doesn't face the back side!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank rayofash
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott and taking time to review your experience. Your kind words have been shared with Ajit and he is delighted to know that he assistance to you did good.

I thank you for your feedback as it highlights the possibilities for improvement in our services and to ensure our guests feel more comfortable during their stay.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is probably the best hotel I have ever stayed in. When I left there the staff asked me about any problems I had and all I could think of was that I didn't like the techno music that was played in the bar and restaurant. It does my head in. So spacious comfortable rooms with a very good bed, excellent restaurant with good quality food to suit all tastes. Breakfast options were wide ranging from bacon and eggs to order to Indian specialities and even a chinese steamboat. The staff were excellent and efficient and organizing trips was very easy indeed. A great experience with good value.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It gives me great pride when I receive compliments like these.
Jaipur Marriott has been a benchmark in modern hospitality with state of the art infrastructure. We believe in providing the best services, matched with a unique product.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The hotel has been in operation since 2011 and offers very good Marriott service.
Rooms are very modern and comfortable. All services are top class.
The Okra restaurant offers Around The World cuisine offering the possibility to break from local cuisine.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your wonderful review. As you rightly mentioned we will be completing three years shortly and we are proud of the quality of all the facilities in the hotel and it is wonderful that you have noticed and felt it was top class. Our associates endeavor to preserve the freshness in their service and the same reflects in the overall environment. I am extremely happy to know that you enjoyed the food and beverages at Okra ; our award winning world cuisine restaurant.
I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.