“luxury business hotel in a heritage city”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #13 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed October 2, 2013

It’s a newly built, large luxury business property with exclusive 5 star ambience. The rooms are big and equipped with the most modern fittings. The bed and The breakfast spread is very well designed and caters to most taste buds. The health club is big and has the best machines. The swimming pool is quite big with temperature controlled water… I liked the large no of conference rooms which makes it best suited for holding multiple business conferences.
The staff is extremely hospitable and courteous.
However, the hotel ambience does not give any traditional feel of Rajasthan to vacation traveller. Its located close to airport, away from the city..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your experience in such detail. At Jaipur Marriott we imbibe our core value of ‘Spirit to serve’ which enables us to serve our guests better and make their stay memorable.

We are over two years old and are very proud of the quality of services and facilities in the hotel and it is wonderful that you have noticed and appreciated this. Our associates endeavor to preserve the freshness in their service and the same reflects in the overall environment.

The close proximity to the airport is an advantage for our guests who do not have to worry about leaving much ahead of the flight time.

General Manager at Jaipur Marriott

Write a ReviewReviews (2,068)

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Such room size is no longer seen in new properties, big neat and full of natural light. Cozy beds beautiful and simple interiors. Just towels needs little attention of the hotel management.Doors are not good since the sound of the corridors is very audible.Bathrooms are not rightly designed thus the entire water spills over in the whole bathroom during the shower making it difficult for further use.
Food is great and prices are reasonable. Buffet is always elaborate and unique with so many live counters and huge selection of even Indian Desserts.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are better, higher floors have better visibility.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Pakul
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott and taking time to review your experience. I am happy to know that you were quiet impressed with the size of our rooms ,our most comfortable special Marriott revive beds and the food at our award winning restaurants . I thank you for your feedback as it highlights the possibilities for improvement in our facilities and services and to ensure our guests feel more comfortable during their stay.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

the room of the hotel was big and spacious. the bathroom had all the items from a tooth brush to vanity kit. we can see our room from the bathroom which was a plus point for me to monitor my child in the room. we had dinner in the indian food resturant called saffron. the food was vey delicious. my family enjoyed the hospitality of the faculty. one of the best breakfast buffet i have come accross. it had from the indian variety to the continental breakfast. my was given special attention because of the baby. anything like packing food or fruit for the day ahead was done immediately.

the hotel is beautiful and modern style interiored. the lobby is huge and has plenty of space for the visitors to relax while waiting for the check in and check out.

the room service was ultimate. we ordered lunch once and i had told that i need it for myself but they were humble enough to bring the food with cutlery of two people. yes! later my husband and i both had the lunch together. Thanks to the Safforn faculty.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 123_123Kathmandu
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Guest,
My team and I thank you for taking time to write such an elaborate review.
I am delighted to know you appreciated all the services and facilities during your stay at the Jaipur Marriott; whether it is the modern contemporary interiors, sumptuous food served at our Indian specialty restaurant ‘Saffron’, Buffet spread at our 24 hour multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Okra’ and our warm, compassionate and friendly associates.
Its quiet overwhelming to receive such wonderful comments from our guests each time.
I would like to specially mention my team here who always ensure that guests have a comfortable and a memorable stay.
I thank you once again for such a wonderful review. My team and I look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

i recommend this place, although not situated in the heart of the city.
the hotel is new, well maintained and equipped.

stayed there for two nights - generally - enjoyed the stay.

it's well located if you're coming from airport.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott and taking out time to review your experience. Words of appreciation always keep us going and help us exceed guest’s expectations. Close proximity to the airport is an advantage for all our guests who do not have to worry about leaving much ahead of the flight time.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

A hotel close to the airport. A comfortable room with lavish Buffet spread. Value for money in every manner. Courteous staff and good ambiance with contemporary amenities. I shall recommend this property strongly as a value for money deal.

Room Tip: High floors have a good view. Indian food is just too good - whether in room dining or restaurant.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and I’m really happy to know that you had a lovely time during your stay. Our wonderful team at Jaipur Marriott takes every effort possible to make our guests feel special. Your encouraging feedback has been shared with the team.

I thank you once again and look forward to have you back with us.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I booked a one night stay, 3 rooms for a short family trip to Jaipur (using reward points)...And what and amazing service these guys offered!
Starting from rooms (they upgraded one room to a suite)...to prompt in-room service...to excellent service at breakfast table..they were on top of their game!
They even offered us complimentary foot massage vouchers which weren't bad :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I Thank you and your family for choosing to stay with us on your trip to the beautiful pink city. It gives me great pride to reach such wonderful reviews. I am very proud of my team who endure in creating a wonderful experience for all our guests.

Many thanks once again for taking time to review your experience at the Jaipur Marriott.
My team and I look forward to hosting you and your family again.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Jaipur Marriott Hotel has an elegant and a contemporary look. Strategically located near the airport, with traditional characteristics, yet complete with modern amenities. The hotel offers one of the city's finest culinary experiences with a range of food and beverage outlets as we enjoyed a night of Dance & Drinks at Lounge 18 and Indian Cuisine at Saffron. The hangover was cured with a delicious long listed breakfast... Good place ! Do check it out..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank monishparikh17
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you and your family for choosing to stay with us and for your wonderful review. It gives us immense joy to know that we have been instrumental in making your trip to the Pink city a great one.

Undoubtedly Jaipur Marriott has been a benchmark in modern hospitality with state of the art infrastructure. We believe in providing the best services, matched with a unique product.

Our food and beverage outlets have always delighted our guests with its lavish spread and great ambiance. I’m proud of my team who took care of you and made sure you were in high spirits during your stay