Jaipur Marriott Hotel
$71
$91
$44
2,335 results
All reviewsokrasaffron restaurantclose to the airportchef pankajthe executive loungespecial thanksbreakfast buffetfront officerooms are spaciousexcellent hotelrestaurant staffhouse keepingnice propertyexcellent stayindian foodcourteous staffgreat hospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I booked a one night stay, 3 rooms for a short family trip to Jaipur (using reward points)...And what and amazing service these guys offered!
Starting from rooms (they upgraded one room to a suite)...to prompt in-room service...to excellent service at breakfast table..they were on top of their game!
They even offered us complimentary foot massage vouchers which weren't bad :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

I Thank you and your family for choosing to stay with us on your trip to the beautiful pink city. It gives me great pride to reach such wonderful reviews. I am very proud of my team who endure in creating a wonderful experience for all our guests.
At Jaipur Marriott we imbibe our core value of ‘Spirit to serve’ which enables us to serve our guests better and make their stay memorable.

Many thanks once again for taking time to review your experience at the Jaipur Marriott.
My team and I look forward to hosting you and your family again.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Jaipur Marriott Hotel has an elegant and a contemporary look. Strategically located near the airport, with traditional characteristics, yet complete with modern amenities. The hotel offers one of the city's finest culinary experiences with a range of food and beverage outlets as we enjoyed a night of Dance & Drinks at Lounge 18 and Indian Cuisine at Saffron. The hangover was cured with a delicious long listed breakfast... Good place ! Do check it out..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank monishparikh17
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you and your family for choosing to stay with us and for your wonderful review. It gives us immense joy to know that we have been instrumental in making your trip to the Pink city a great one.

Undoubtedly Jaipur Marriott has been a benchmark in modern hospitality with state of the art infrastructure. We believe in providing the best services, matched with a unique product.

Our food and beverage outlets have always delighted our guests with its lavish spread and great ambiance. I’m proud of my team who took care of you and made sure you were in high spirits during your stay

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Marriot Hotel, Jaipur is located very near to the airport so it makes it really convenient. The rooms are comparative small to such grade hotels but the hotel as a whole is huge. They have a very good bakery and a good place to have your tea and coffee as well. The prices are really good and low.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your experience.
I agree with you on the convenience for guests because of the close proximity to the airport, It is like a blessing in disguise. ‘Jaipur Baking Company’ is our award winning deli and patisserie, where one can indulge in some great food and beverages.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The meeting I had to attend was being hosted at Marriott,Jaipur.
The best part of this hotel is its proximity to the airport,takes just 8 minutes to reach.
The lobby is spacious and the backdrop is a lovely waterbody(picture).
The checkin was smooth,The rooms are comfortable but the view outside is quite shabby.
The conference room has good acoustics.
The breakfast spread is good ,so is the service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to the Pink city and for taking time to share your experience. We have ensured checks and balances for a pleasant and a speedy check-in at our hotel. It’s always been a delight for us to host large events brilliantly. We ensure that our events and conferences are given extra attention and great detailing.
I concur with you that the close proximity to the airport is a great advantage to our guests who do not have to worry about leaving much ahead of the flight time.
I am glad to know that our services and facilities have been to your utmost satisfaction. Your feedback on the external surroundings have been taken well and efforts for the same are being taken.
I hope that your lovely stay with us will bring you back soon to Jaipur Marriott and my team and I will be happy to welcome you.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We were at the Mariott for 3 days for an national conference. The location is very convenient barely 15 min drive from the airport, infact I could see the airstrip from my 7th floor room.
Rooms are good well maintained, modern and functional. Meeting rooms are good.The spa and gym coupled with the pool are a great way to unwind after a long day. The saturday night experience at the lounge 18 was a good experience. The artshop at basement level is well stocked at reasonable rates.
The only dampener was the business center, had to use it thrice but always there were no staff manning it, the printer was not functioning, paper always ran out and the staff if present hadn't a clue as to what was wrong. Must mention the front desk staff were very helpful and courteous to resolve all issues.
Overall a good experience, will definitely return when am in Jaipur.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to the Pink city and for taking time to share your experience. Positive feedback like this inspires everyone at Jaipur Marriott to serve the guests with absolute compassion and great care.
fact we at Jaipur Marriott believe in the concept of "Creating your own space", where you relax and recharge yourself through a busy day, within the warm and peaceful environs of the hotel. I’m sure we at Jaipur Marriott have helped you create another memorable trip to the Pink city.
I thank you for pointing out the little hindrances you faced during your stay, such valuable feedback helps us to look at areas of improvement.
We thank you for your kind words and looking forward to host you again.