“Marriott at Jaipur”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #13 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The meeting I had to attend was being hosted at Marriott,Jaipur.
The best part of this hotel is its proximity to the airport,takes just 8 minutes to reach.
The lobby is spacious and the backdrop is a lovely waterbody(picture).
The checkin was smooth,The rooms are comfortable but the view outside is quite shabby.
The conference room has good acoustics.
The breakfast spread is good ,so is the service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to the Pink city and for taking time to share your experience. We have ensured checks and balances for a pleasant and a speedy check-in at our hotel. It’s always been a delight for us to host large events brilliantly. We ensure that our events and conferences are given extra attention and great detailing.
I concur with you that the close proximity to the airport is a great advantage to our guests who do not have to worry about leaving much ahead of the flight time.
I am glad to know that our services and facilities have been to your utmost satisfaction. Your feedback on the external surroundings have been taken well and efforts for the same are being taken.
I hope that your lovely stay with us will bring you back soon to Jaipur Marriott and my team and I will be happy to welcome you.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We were at the Mariott for 3 days for an national conference. The location is very convenient barely 15 min drive from the airport, infact I could see the airstrip from my 7th floor room.
Rooms are good well maintained, modern and functional. Meeting rooms are good.The spa and gym coupled with the pool are a great way to unwind after a long day. The saturday night experience at the lounge 18 was a good experience. The artshop at basement level is well stocked at reasonable rates.
The only dampener was the business center, had to use it thrice but always there were no staff manning it, the printer was not functioning, paper always ran out and the staff if present hadn't a clue as to what was wrong. Must mention the front desk staff were very helpful and courteous to resolve all issues.
Overall a good experience, will definitely return when am in Jaipur.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to the Pink city and for taking time to share your experience. Positive feedback like this inspires everyone at Jaipur Marriott to serve the guests with absolute compassion and great care.
fact we at Jaipur Marriott believe in the concept of "Creating your own space", where you relax and recharge yourself through a busy day, within the warm and peaceful environs of the hotel. I’m sure we at Jaipur Marriott have helped you create another memorable trip to the Pink city.
I thank you for pointing out the little hindrances you faced during your stay, such valuable feedback helps us to look at areas of improvement.
We thank you for your kind words and looking forward to host you again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were upgraded to a suite from a single room, it was joyous moment but hope I get the same when I come back with my wife, this time I travelled with my colleague, however, they provided him with a single room but with king size bed, he really enjoyed the stay.

Our special thanks goes to Mr.Sidharth Dutta, who made our stay comfortable and enjoyable, always a smile on his face, and then to Mr.Mohit Mahershi at the OKRA, he took good care of our food requirements, even served the Indian Masala Chai, excellent staff at this hotel and very obliging, I recommended strongly all my friends and colleagues to stay at this hotel atleast for 2 nights.

Room Tip: Have a room facing the road side
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us sharing your experience.
I am extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
At Jaipur Marriott we imbibe our core value of ‘Spirit to serve’ which enables us to serve our guests better and make their stay memorable.
Your kind comments have been shared with our associates Sidharth and Mohit. My team and I thank you once again for recommending Jaipur Marriott to your friends and colleagues and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

the hotel is excellent with a very good fare of food. rooms are good, excellent gym and open spaces. food was excellent. must try is the wood fired pizza. they even have the live sushi counter. staff is very courteous. a must stay.

Room Tip: take the room facing the water body.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing a wonderful review. Jaipur Marriott has been a benchmark in modern hospitality with state of the art infrastructure. We believe in providing the best services, matched with a unique product. I take great pride in mentioning that our food and beverage outlets have always delighted our guests with its lavish spread and great ambiance. I’m impressed with my team who took care of you and made sure you were in high spirits during your stay
I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Our National Conference concluded just a couple of days back & we had a great time with more than 250 of our employees accommodated for 2 nights with day long conference. It's indeed a great hotel to Marriott standards & a swim by the pool was very relaxing.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your wonderful experience at the Jaipur Marriott. It’s always a delight for us to host large events brilliantly and the 43000 sq ft of banqueting area is a testimony to our expertise. I certainly agree with you on the calm and relaxed environment at the poolside. It’s certainly a place where you can spend hours without even realizing how time passes by.

I look forward to hosting you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This holiday was after a gap of year and half and we decided to try Marriott and had a really wonderful experience. Everything from room, staff, food, .... to service was Marriott standard. Would make sure every time we come to jaipur the stay is at Marriott.

• Stayed: August 2013
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you and your family for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott. It feels wonderful to know that you have appreciated every aspect of our services and facilities; right from cleanliness to our every smiling friendly and professional team to the sumptuous spreads at our award winning restaurants. It gives me great pride when I receive compliments like these and I thank you once again for the same. Since you mentioned that Marriott is going to be your home away from home each time you visit Jaipur my team and I look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel is a nice Marriott property, and typical Marriot rooms. The common areas are nice, you can enjoy the lounges in the night .
It is near the airport. If you are going for business is a nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. Kind words such as yours keep us going and help us exceed guest’s expectations. Close proximity to the airport is an advantage for all our guests who do not have to worry about leaving much ahead of the flight time.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.