“Visit to Jaipur on business trip”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #15 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were upgraded to a suite from a single room, it was joyous moment but hope I get the same when I come back with my wife, this time I travelled with my colleague, however, they provided him with a single room but with king size bed, he really enjoyed the stay.

Our special thanks goes to Mr.Sidharth Dutta, who made our stay comfortable and enjoyable, always a smile on his face, and then to Mr.Mohit Mahershi at the OKRA, he took good care of our food requirements, even served the Indian Masala Chai, excellent staff at this hotel and very obliging, I recommended strongly all my friends and colleagues to stay at this hotel atleast for 2 nights.

Room Tip: Have a room facing the road side
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us sharing your experience.
I am extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
At Jaipur Marriott we imbibe our core value of ‘Spirit to serve’ which enables us to serve our guests better and make their stay memorable.
Your kind comments have been shared with our associates Sidharth and Mohit. My team and I thank you once again for recommending Jaipur Marriott to your friends and colleagues and look forward to hosting you again.

General Manager at Jaipur Marriott

Write a ReviewReviews (2,241)

Reviewed September 19, 2013

the hotel is excellent with a very good fare of food. rooms are good, excellent gym and open spaces. food was excellent. must try is the wood fired pizza. they even have the live sushi counter. staff is very courteous. a must stay.

Room Tip: take the room facing the water body.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing a wonderful review. Jaipur Marriott has been a benchmark in modern hospitality with state of the art infrastructure. We believe in providing the best services, matched with a unique product. I take great pride in mentioning that our food and beverage outlets have always delighted our guests with its lavish spread and great ambiance. I’m impressed with my team who took care of you and made sure you were in high spirits during your stay
I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Our National Conference concluded just a couple of days back & we had a great time with more than 250 of our employees accommodated for 2 nights with day long conference. It's indeed a great hotel to Marriott standards & a swim by the pool was very relaxing.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your wonderful experience at the Jaipur Marriott. It’s always a delight for us to host large events brilliantly and the 43000 sq ft of banqueting area is a testimony to our expertise. I certainly agree with you on the calm and relaxed environment at the poolside. It’s certainly a place where you can spend hours without even realizing how time passes by.

I look forward to hosting you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This holiday was after a gap of year and half and we decided to try Marriott and had a really wonderful experience. Everything from room, staff, food, .... to service was Marriott standard. Would make sure every time we come to jaipur the stay is at Marriott.

• Stayed: August 2013
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you and your family for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott. It feels wonderful to know that you have appreciated every aspect of our services and facilities; right from cleanliness to our every smiling friendly and professional team to the sumptuous spreads at our award winning restaurants. It gives me great pride when I receive compliments like these and I thank you once again for the same. Since you mentioned that Marriott is going to be your home away from home each time you visit Jaipur my team and I look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel is a nice Marriott property, and typical Marriot rooms. The common areas are nice, you can enjoy the lounges in the night .
It is near the airport. If you are going for business is a nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. Kind words such as yours keep us going and help us exceed guest’s expectations. Close proximity to the airport is an advantage for all our guests who do not have to worry about leaving much ahead of the flight time.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were here for an offsite for 3 nights. Right from the check-in the staff was courteous, attentive and helpful. The location is close to the airport but far from the city. However, just outside the main gate there are lots of cabbies and autos to take you wherever you want to go. Beware of the pricing and be firm about the place you want to visit. We found that they were very apt at taking us to specific stores for shopping!!

The food was consistent on all days and breakfast spread excellent. The room was great with all the necessary amneties. Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank hetapeta

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I am happy to know that you had a wonderful stay and appreciated everything about Jaipur Marriott. We always recommend our guest, for travelling to city tourist and shopping locations please connect with our concierge desk in the lobby. I take great pride in mentioning that our food and beverage outlets have always delighted our guests with its lavish spread and great ambiance.

I thank you once again for your wonderful comments and my team and I look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The hotel was a fine Marriott property and rooms were typical Marriott. The hotel had lovely common spaces and very nice stores and restaurants. The views, however, were of a tent shanty town. Unbelievable! Considering Jaipur is so beautiful, the location wasn't!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank berniss
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience. I’m pleased to know that our services and facilities were to your utmost satisfaction. Please do give us an opportunity to welcome you again on your next visit to Jaipur