“Amazing Hospitality”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #16 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
“Amazing Hospitality”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We were at Marriott Jaipur for a one night stay and the stay was amazingly hospitable and refreshing. The staff is very courteous and friendly.
Their buffet is the best in town and is top class with a number of live counters and the restaurant incharge at Okra (one of their restaurants), Mohit, pays special attention to each guest and makes one feel so at home with all the personal attention.
Simply the best place to stay in Jaipur.

• Stayed September 2013
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience. I am glad to know that the little time you spent at the Jaipur Marriott was refreshing and enjoyable. At Marriott we believe in the creating a home away from home experience for our guests. Your valuable comments have been shared with our team member Mohit.
I thank you once again for rating Marriott Hotel simply the best in Jaipur.

Please do give us an opportunity to welcome you again on your next visit to Jaipur

General Manager at Jaipur Marriott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (377)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nice hotel, rooms are specious, a lot to do inside hotel, spa is good bathroom size is good. It is near to airport and bit away from city center and major city attractions. Good hotel for big groups, marriages etc.

Room Tip: Suites on 7th floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience. I’m pleased to know that the services and facilities at Jaipur Marriott were to your utmost satisfaction.

Kind words such as yours keep us going and help us exceed guest’s expectations.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Fairly new, opened in 2012 and run well. Executive lounge not ready yet. Very good breakfast with own bakery, come early to enjoy fresh baked super delicious baguette. Quite big. Concierge Mukesh goes quite some distance to make sure you are taken care of.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Matt_XYZ_123
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to share your experience. I concur with you on the newness of the Hotel and I take great pride to mention that our associates endeavor to preserve the freshness and liveliness in their service and the very same reflects in the overall environment.

I’m very proud of Okra, our all day dinning restaurant that serves exquisite delicacies from all over the world; our sumptuous breakfast buffet is an outcome of the great effort that our executive chef and his team put in each day.

Your kind feedback has been shared with our team member Mukesh and he was glad to know that you remembered him for his wonderful service.

We look forward to hosting you again at the Jaipur Marriott.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Was here for conference and stayed from 16th to 18th Aug. From outside it doesn't give the five star look, may be a touch of freshness is required. Keeping aside that the service, food and warmth of staff is adorable. One reason why I would not give it a five star rating is the maintenance of bathrooms, had expected it to be better, more specifically the tub. However, for the discounted deal it was worth the price and a great value for money. It is located 10.5 km away from main city but walking distance from airport. A good place even if you are with family.

Room Tip: Rooms facing east and the lounge
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Every associate at Jaipur Marriott is a living example of the great philosophy of ‘Spirit to Serve’. Their constant endeavor is to serve the guests with compassion and create a home away from home experience.

Your feedback has been taken well and shared with the team, advice like these bring to light the possibilities for improvement in our facilities and services ; to ensure that our guests feel more comfortable during their stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Jaipur Marriott.

Dagupan City, Dagupan, Philippines
Reviewed September 6, 2013

What can i say about this Hotel, the name itself is astonishing as the hotel, I've been to alot of Marriot Hotels and Jaipur is my hometown, coming and going in marriot is a frequent happening for me , I stayed for a night and really enjoyed the stay with my cousins, rooms are spacious enough for children to play around and do masti, from the Restaurant down to the Amenities everything is unbelievably awesome and a state of the art! keep it up and you may continue the trend of classy hotels all over india! I remember having a buffet meal in marriot is totally insanely GREAT! choosing from a lot of varieties will give you tummy a big break and foods are really delicious.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Jaipur. I am happy to know that the Marriott Hotels are your preferred choice of stay during travel. Jaipur Marriott has been a benchmark in modern hospitality with state of the art infrastructure. We believe in providing the best services, matched with a unique product. I’m impressed with my team who took care of you and made sure you were in high spirits during your stay.

I thank you once again for such kind words and I am glad to mention that I see a Marriott brand ambassador in you.

We at Jaipur Marriott look forward to hosting you again.

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed from 29/08/2013 TO 1/09/2013 and it was a wonderful stay and a comfortable one. However people may find it a bit expensive but it is like a small nuclear bomb package. I truly recommend people to choose this property in Jaipur. Marriott is located on tonk road. The infrastructure is truly undesirable one, the variety of food is amazing, they serve a good generous amount of varieties under one roof. If people ask me about this hotel I truly recommend and suggest this piece of property to them.

Room Tip: Travellers must choose deluxe type suites.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank aniket2013
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Jaipur. I’m extremely delighted to know that our services and facilities lived up to your expectations in every way. Kind words such as yours keep us going and help us exceed guest’s expectations.

I thank you again for your wonderful feedback. My team and I look forward to hosting you again.

General Manager at Jaipur Marriot
delhi
Reviewed September 4, 2013

airport to hotel takes just 15 min . location is excellent and rooms are spacious .the best part was Indian restaurant Saffron , Food was of best quality. it is definitely a good hotel to visit .......

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your experience. Jaipur Marriott has been a benchmark in modern hospitality with state of the art infrastructure. The close proximity to the airport is an advantage for our guests who do not have to worry about leaving much ahead of the flight time. We are extremely proud of ‘Saffron’ our contemporary Indian fine dining restaurant that serves a variety of kebabs, biryani’s and authentic Rajasthani delicacies. Situated in the most peaceful part of the hotel, one can enjoy pure bliss of the environment and the gastronomical food.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.
General Manager at Jaipur Marriot