“Comfortable and great service”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #15 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The hotel is clean & beautiful. We enjoyed our stay! Service was excellent. The room is clean and well-keep. Food was great too!
There are also a lot of facilities in the hotel. We made use of the gym, pool, jacuzzi, sauna & steam room. They were all well maintained.
Location wise, it's a bit out of the way. Thus, we had most of our meals in the hotel. Overall, it was a good experience.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you and your family for choosing to stay with us and for your wonderful review. I am extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We have completed over two years and we are proud of the quality of the services and facilities, it is wonderful that you have noticed and appreciated this.

What’s even more breathtaking about Jaipur Marriott is that our associates endeavor to preserve the freshness in their service and the same reflects in the overall environment.

I concur with you on tripadvisor.coms capability to provide great information and help people plan their trips. It truly is a great trip’ Advisor’.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

An excellent hotel with very good service. I stayed in this hotel with my family for 2 nights/3 days -. New hotel with modern decor, very clean, large bed room - it's king size bed can easily accommodate a child below 10 years, excellent service - overall it was worth staying. Excellent housekeeping, a variety of options in buffet in one of it's restaurant 'Okra'. I and my family thoroughly enjoyed the buffet breakfast and dinner throughout my stay. My kid liked it very much.

If someone is planning to have dinner in the restaurant I would suggest to take the inclusive dinner price option as that would be much cheaper than if paid for the dinner separately.

I also got chance to exchange few words and click photos with Bheja Fry film star Vinay Pathak who was staying in the same floor as I was.

Thanks to tripadvisor as I booked this hotel after going through it's ratings and users feeback published in it's site.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hotel is beautiful, right from the driveway where you receive a warm welcome to the spacious reception with a beautiful fountain setup right behind it. The check-in was smooth and quick. Stayed there for about 3 days/2nights and the experience was quite nice. Staff is courteous and ready to help. The food was a delight on all occasions and what stood out in each of the meals was the Mutton preparation. All varieties of mutton laid out was just amazing. They also Thai on the menu in one of the meals and that was rather delicious too. The desserts at the end of every meal were mouth-watering but the standout in meals was the breakfast. The breads, croissants, cakes each and everything from their oven was just superb. While the other items in the breakfast buffet were alright from a 5 star perspective but still the variety was quite exhaustive.
The pool, gym,spa definitely require a mention. The gym is pretty well equipped and has a dedicated trainer in Rohit, who tries to understand the client capacity and need before prescribing exercises. One has the option of lazing in the jaccuzi, taking a steam, sauna or cold shower. The pool is not huge but quite decent in size from usual standards, it's also beautifully ornated with elephants and has some pool chairs to laze by. Ideal for a swim to play ball with friends or just wade/sit around.
The rooms are spacious, bathrooms well equipped but most importantly the beds are extremely comfortable. Even though I used to be dead-tired and hit the sack pretty late every night I used to be able to get up nice and easy in just 5 hours or so completely refreshed.
On certain days (weekends) it can get quite noisy since the multiple banquets are often let out for office parties, with most of them having DJ, Dance, alcohol. Still, most of the rooms being towards the rear the disturbance is minimal
Location: Advantage, close to airport, disadvantage you need a vehicle to commute to anyplace.
Overall an excellent deal for an office offsite or a weekend getaway.

Room Tip: Choose a room towards the front so that you either get a view of the pool or the beautiful fountain...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TheTravellerNewDelhi
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your experience with Jaipur Marriott in such detail.

The strength of our property is our team, whose endeavor is to make sure that every guest has a memorable stay. Away from the cities hustle bustle, with contemporary and luxurious décor, well supported with warm and compassionate service; Jaipur Marriott is all about a great product matched with gracious service.

The acclaim for our sumptuous food and beverage spread and it high quality goes to our executive chef and his team who create magic with their creativity and hard work.
I concur with you on the beauty and the tranquility of our swimming pool, one could spend hours there not knowing how time passed by.

Your kind comments have been shared with our team member Rohit and he is very glad to know that you enjoyed your work out.

I thank you again for your wonderful feedback and I am glad to say that I see a Jaipur Marriot Ambassador in you.

My team and I look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed for 3 days recently with family. Hotel is new and service is exceptional. Tooms are good, food prices are reasonable and the restaurant staff is very friendly and they address by your name and they try to remember your likings. House keeping is the best I have seen anywhere in the world. Glad I stayed here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank so much for choosing to stay with us taking time out to review your experience with us. I certainly agree with you on the newness of the Jaipur Marriott. We are over a two year old property and we strongly believe in upholding the freshness of our facilities and services. I am glad that you noticed and appreciated the same.
Your kind comments have been shared with the Housekeeping team. I thank you once again for your valuable comments.

We at Jaipur Marriott look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

had been to jaipur to attend a friends wedding in the month of may. it was very very hot n we chose to stay indoors, due to the scorching heat. the hotel is closely located near the airport. the city is at a distance so you would need a vehicle to go to the city n back. the hotel is modern n elegant. the stay was good n the room was comfortable, clean n luxurious. i had chosen the basic room, it was spacious, the bathroom was clean n hygienic.
though my stay was short, you do have other hotel options if you are looking for a royal reservation stay kinda accomodation. the breakfast spread was good, with everything you need to get energised. the buffet meals too were good n delicious with a extensive spread. no complaints on the food part. service was quick, staff was always ready to help n friendly. check in n check out procedure was smooth. but the location of the hotel is at a distant from the sightseeingr places, so you make sure you have a car at disposal.
overall a very comfortable stay, n nothing really to complain about

Room Tip: room facing the pool
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for sharing your valuable experience. Positive feedback like this inspires everyone at Jaipur Marriott to serve the guests with compassion and create a home away from home experience.

I’m delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience at Okra, our all day dinning restaurant and the many choices it has to offer with delicacies from all over the world; we have ensured checks and balances for a pleasant and a speedy check-in.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went there on 28th July for our son's 8th birthday. The stay was tooooo gud. For Hospitality I dont hav words. The guys were very cooperative. My 9 months old daughter ws not eating anything, chefs were so nice that they went out of the box and prepared different types of baby food her. To name- Chef Alok and Chef Utpal were truely very cooperative. Rooms were very spacious. The Buffet was very very vast and the kind of variety they had, i hav'nt seen in any other 5 star. Pizza was very tasty. The guy Mohit at the reception area and another one named again Mohit in the restaurant were very nice. We got the complementry cake and flowers too. I seriously recommend it to all you guys reading this review.

• Stayed: July 2013
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Payal28
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your experience in such detail. I am seriously on cloud 9 after reading such wonderful comments.

Your valuable comments have been shared with Mohit from front Office and Mohit from Okra, Chef Alok and Chef Utpal. They are extremely delighted to know that you and your family had a great stay.

I take absolute pride in my team who makes sure that every guest feels special and leaves with wonderful memories.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place is by far the very best in Jaipur for high standards,cleanliness, great food selection and above all for its wonderful welcome at every level.

Super front of house, attentive and always smiling house keeping guys and Okra restaurant...10/10

If Hospitality is your thing, then you can not find a better run place.

This is our second visit and we will be back again and again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your wonderful experience. We surely see Jaipur Marriott’s Brand Ambassador in you. We are extremely delighted to receive such wonderful comments from our guests and being regarded as the best in Jaipur.

We at the Marriott truly believe in the philosophy of spirit to serve and creating unforgettable moments for our guests. Every associate here is a living example of this great philosophy.