“Beautiful Outside, Wonderful Inside !!”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #14 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed April 5, 2013

It was a 3N/4D stay with my parents here last week.
An absolutely flawless stay, wonderful hospitality, excellent food at Okra, Amazing sleep quality, Clean Washrooms, Warm Reception, Well mannered staff, Complimentary Valet parking.
Its magnanimous!!
The Only Minus is it's a little far from the places of tourist interests, about 10 kms from The Pink city, Though I had my car, but people who don't have their own conveyance it may be an issue.
Thanks for everything, We all had a Wonderful Stay and beautiful memories of the place.
And as they say "walk in like you own the place" It was fantastic :)

1  Thank GauravAnand

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I recently had the priviledge of stay at the Marriott in Jaipur, and settled on it after months of agonising research into 5 star properties in Jaipur. We did not think it necessary to stay in the old city and were using Jaipur as a base for day trips, so being at a hotel close to the airport served us just fine. The value was outstanding, as the rooms are massive and so are the bathrooms. The hotel is tastefully decorated and very modern. We were fortunate to have gotten a good deal through the hotel website with free dinner, breakfast and wifi. To add to this good fortune, the hotel was hosting a food festival during our stay, and dinner comprised of various "food stations" that housed food hailing from various countries. The food was impecable and the best during our 2 week stay in India. The pool was also lovely to use, and the complimentary foot treatments at the Spa was an added luxury. Although there is little left for me to see in Jaipur, I will return just for the service at this hotel!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

It was really a comfortable end to our stay in India. We could not sleep cos it was nice to watch English tv and it took us forever to get going because the beds were too comfortable. Breakfast was great and service was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Two night stay as part of a 34 strong Tour group.

Can't quite believe the glowing reports that this claimed 5 Star Hotel has received. Initial impressions fine, usual large bed and room facilities as you would expect from a large chain hotel of this standard - indeed I had it at 9/10.

On return from a full day at the Amber Fort / Observatory at 15.15 discovered that the room was just being serviced so no water, shower etc until finished at 15.45! Surely the hotel must have been aware of such a large group going out for the day and arranged for their rooms to be serviced in good time. My rating now gone down to 7/10

Right now for a drink and a read. No, the bar is in near darkness and impossible to read - they even provide a light for you to read the menu .. then take it away. O.k. settle down for a drink and chat only to be turfed out as there is a private party expected. This is a no-no for a mainstream hotel; you do not close the only bar for a select few. Rating now 5/10

Signage also leaves a lot to be desired; took a few tries to find the cafe for some food as the signs bore no relation to verbal directions. However, can't fault the breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We chose Marriott, because ours was a nostalgic trip down the memory lane to visit our college NIT, Jaipur and the areas around, and we wanted a good hotel for a 2 night stay in and around Malaviya Nagar. The property surely lived upto our expectations. The check-in is quick, hotel staff is courteous and service excellent. The ambience of the hotel, specially the lightening was beautiful. Since, the property is new, rooms and bathrooms are spotless clean. Spa is good with well-trained staff. We did not get time to use the pool, but it looked very clean and nice. The breakfast buffet was awesome, with a lot of stuff to choose from. Wi-fi was complementary for Marriott members. All is all, it was an excellent stay.

The only downside is, the staff is courteous but slightly confused. At the end of our stay, they asked us, not to pay anything, and the expenses for our stay have already been taken care by some Mr X. We had to literally ask them to double check 4-5 times, before they were finally asked us to pay for a night. We had booked the other night via Marriott rewards.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms offer a better view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear Supriya,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Jaipur. I’m extremely delighted to know that our services and facilities lived up to your expectations in every way.

I concur with you on the newness of the Hotel and I take great pride to mention that our associates endeavor to preserve the freshness and liveliness in their service and the very same reflects in the overall environment.

In fact we at Jaipur Marriott believe in the concept of "Creating your own space", where you relax and recharge yourself through a busy day, within the warm and peaceful environs of the hotel.

I’m sure we at Jaipur Marriott have helped you create another memorable trip
to the Pink city.

I thank you for pointing out the little hindrances you faced during your stay, such valuable feedback helps us to look at areas of improvement.

Your mention about the wonderful experience at the spa has been shared with the Spa experts and they are grateful to you for the same.

I look forward along with my team to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

It is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. It has got very comfortable rooms and the breakfast at Okra has large amount of options. Staff at hotel is very courteous and helpful. This was my second stay at hotel and it would be my first choice in Jaipur always.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Megha,

I thank you for sharing your valuable experience. Positive feedback like this inspires everyone at Jaipur Marriott to serve the guests with compassion and create a home away from home experience.

I’m delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience at Okra, our all day dinning restaurant and the many choices it has to offer with delicacies from all over the world; I give the credit for this to the team of chefs who don’t leave any stone unturned to create such a delightful menu.

Since we are always going to be your first choice , I am sure that I will welcoming you again and again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights for a biz conference, the check in was smooth and quick, stall helpful. The okra restaurant breakfast had a large spread with table service of Indian delicacies. Room was spick and span, however had emergency voice break out on two occasions, but stopped as soon as it started.

Used the spa, service was good, but the people in the corridor noisy.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sid_aura

Dear Mr. Sid,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

I’m pleased to know that our services and facilities were to your utmost satisfaction.
We are very proud of Okra, our all day dinning restaurant that serves exquisite delicacies from all over the world; a great effort has gone in from our executive chef and his team to create a sumptuous breakfast buffet spread.

I thank you for your feedback as it highlights the possibilities for improvement in our services and to ensure our guests feel more comfortable during their stay.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.