“Memorable Stay”

Ranked #18 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Noida, India
“Memorable Stay”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We chose Marriott, because ours was a nostalgic trip down the memory lane to visit our college NIT, Jaipur and the areas around, and we wanted a good hotel for a 2 night stay in and around Malaviya Nagar. The property surely lived upto our expectations. The check-in is quick, hotel staff is courteous and service excellent. The ambience of the hotel, specially the lightening was beautiful. Since, the property is new, rooms and bathrooms are spotless clean. Spa is good with well-trained staff. We did not get time to use the pool, but it looked very clean and nice. The breakfast buffet was awesome, with a lot of stuff to choose from. Wi-fi was complementary for Marriott members. All is all, it was an excellent stay.

The only downside is, the staff is courteous but slightly confused. At the end of our stay, they asked us, not to pay anything, and the expenses for our stay have already been taken care by some Mr X. We had to literally ask them to double check 4-5 times, before they were finally asked us to pay for a night. We had booked the other night via Marriott rewards.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms offer a better view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Supriya,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Jaipur. I’m extremely delighted to know that our services and facilities lived up to your expectations in every way.

I concur with you on the newness of the Hotel and I take great pride to mention that our associates endeavor to preserve the freshness and liveliness in their service and the very same reflects in the overall environment.

In fact we at Jaipur Marriott believe in the concept of "Creating your own space", where you relax and recharge yourself through a busy day, within the warm and peaceful environs of the hotel.

I’m sure we at Jaipur Marriott have helped you create another memorable trip
to the Pink city.

I thank you for pointing out the little hindrances you faced during your stay, such valuable feedback helps us to look at areas of improvement.

Your mention about the wonderful experience at the spa has been shared with the Spa experts and they are grateful to you for the same.

I look forward along with my team to welcoming you back again.

Rohit Dar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (362)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 29, 2013

It is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. It has got very comfortable rooms and the breakfast at Okra has large amount of options. Staff at hotel is very courteous and helpful. This was my second stay at hotel and it would be my first choice in Jaipur always.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Megha,

I thank you for sharing your valuable experience. Positive feedback like this inspires everyone at Jaipur Marriott to serve the guests with compassion and create a home away from home experience.

I’m delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience at Okra, our all day dinning restaurant and the many choices it has to offer with delicacies from all over the world; I give the credit for this to the team of chefs who don’t leave any stone unturned to create such a delightful menu.

Since we are always going to be your first choice , I am sure that I will welcoming you again and again at Jaipur Marriott.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights for a biz conference, the check in was smooth and quick, stall helpful. The okra restaurant breakfast had a large spread with table service of Indian delicacies. Room was spick and span, however had emergency voice break out on two occasions, but stopped as soon as it started.

Used the spa, service was good, but the people in the corridor noisy.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sid_aura
Dear Mr. Sid,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

I’m pleased to know that our services and facilities were to your utmost satisfaction.
We are very proud of Okra, our all day dinning restaurant that serves exquisite delicacies from all over the world; a great effort has gone in from our executive chef and his team to create a sumptuous breakfast buffet spread.

I thank you for your feedback as it highlights the possibilities for improvement in our services and to ensure our guests feel more comfortable during their stay.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Quick summary: a pretty new hotel with very comfortable rooms and excellent on-site restaurant. Better than the average business class hotel.

I was here on a quick weekend getaway stay from business in New Delhi. This hotel was a very good choice.

First, I have to note that the service level was great. Friendly, skilled professionals the level of which I usually find at the 5-star luxury chains. The attention is "locked on," and seems to anticipate or meet every request.

I stayed in a spacious king deluxe room, which is their standard room. Comfy bed with high quality linens, internet, TV, etc. All the amenities you expect of a good business-class hotel, e.g. iron/board, coffee maker, etc. The website says that there is a charge for the in-room safe, but I never saw a charge for it. The robe and slippers are very much appreciated.

Spacious marble-clad bathroom with separate tub and shower, and nice toiletries.

Excellent housekeeping throughout.

Excellent breakfast (I know -- a lot of excellents, but I was really pleased.) The 24-hr restaurant Okra has an extensive buffet for a variety of meals. Breakfast was a spread that could satisfy a variety of Western and Eastern tastes. Good omlette man at breakfast. There were tasty dishes at other times of all types, including a lot of made-ro-order items like pizzas. Nice selection of European cheeses -- and I know cheeses.

Example of the "aim-to-please" attitude. At one meal nothing hit me quite right as I was not that hungry yet, but needed soemthing to hold me over until later. I was asked what I wanted. I described something lighter, and the cook made an excellent bruschetta-type item with veggies and spiced -- delish!!

I think the manager's name at Okra is Mohit. That man should be noted for running a wonderful restaurant.

Very nice spacious public rooms. The pool area is atmospheric with the elephant statuary.

I hired a guide to show me around Jaipur, and the hotel's location seemed convenient to tour the old city.

I'd be delighted to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Mme_X
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and taking out time to write such a wonderful and encouraging note.

The honoring comments in regards to your experience with us about comfortable rooms, the staff service and restaurants, Thank you for noticing and appreciating. It is indeed praise from guests such as you that makes our jobs so much more worthwhile

I am glad that we lived up to our high standards of hospitality and took good care of you. It is a big motivation for us and encourages us to improvise constantly.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jaipur Marriott.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Have been to Marriott, Gurgaon as well, had an awesome experience. Recently, went for a business trip to Jaipur, I would rate it as one of my best experiences ever, ambiance is nice, rooms are pretty good, most importantly staff is very friendly always ready to help. Overall, pretty good place to stay.

1 Thank ragu_srivastava
Dear Mr. Srivastava

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I am glad that the team lived up to our high standards of hospitality and took good care of you.It is praise from guests such as yourself that makes our jobs so much more worthwhile.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our dining options and the rooms with all other services.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Fantastic hotel, great food and all that at a stone's throw from the airport. The ambience is terrific and the rooms are decent. The beds are pretty large and cosy with very comfortable pillows. However the breakfast spread could be a bit bigger & better. The banquet, swimming pool etc was terrific and the overall ambience of the hotel was pretty good.

1 Thank Rids2002
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you sparing time to review your recent experience at Jaipur Marriott and for your generous appreciation for the comfortable rooms, banquets, swimming pool etc.

I consider your feedback as constructive as it highlights all the opportunities we have to improve to provide a better overall experience.I must mention that we have put our plan into practice for an improved experience.

Please give us an opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Jaipur and showcase the best of our hospitality. I assure you of a much better overall experience.

Yours Sincerely

Cuttack, Orissa, india
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The first thing that you appreciate at this property is the helpful and friendly nature of its staff. The hotel itself is beautiful. This rooms are cosy and comfortable and they provide a large array of very comfortable pillows. One has a good choice of dishes in the room service menu. The bathrooms, at least in the standard rooms, are a little on the smaller side but otherwise well appointed.
Perfect for a business stay, it is a little far from the city if you are on a purely holiday kind of a trip.

1 Thank DipakM
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Mr. Dipak

Thank you so much for your stay and review !

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is praise from guests such as yourself that makes our jobs so much more worthwhile.