“Business hotel with all amenities”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #13 of 389 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights for a biz conference, the check in was smooth and quick, stall helpful. The okra restaurant breakfast had a large spread with table service of Indian delicacies. Room was spick and span, however had emergency voice break out on two occasions, but stopped as soon as it started.

Used the spa, service was good, but the people in the corridor noisy.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sid_aura
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear Mr. Sid,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

I’m pleased to know that our services and facilities were to your utmost satisfaction.
We are very proud of Okra, our all day dinning restaurant that serves exquisite delicacies from all over the world; a great effort has gone in from our executive chef and his team to create a sumptuous breakfast buffet spread.

I thank you for your feedback as it highlights the possibilities for improvement in our services and to ensure our guests feel more comfortable during their stay.

I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Best Regards

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Quick summary: a pretty new hotel with very comfortable rooms and excellent on-site restaurant. Better than the average business class hotel.

I was here on a quick weekend getaway stay from business in New Delhi. This hotel was a very good choice.

First, I have to note that the service level was great. Friendly, skilled professionals the level of which I usually find at the 5-star luxury chains. The attention is "locked on," and seems to anticipate or meet every request.

I stayed in a spacious king deluxe room, which is their standard room. Comfy bed with high quality linens, internet, TV, etc. All the amenities you expect of a good business-class hotel, e.g. iron/board, coffee maker, etc. The website says that there is a charge for the in-room safe, but I never saw a charge for it. The robe and slippers are very much appreciated.

Spacious marble-clad bathroom with separate tub and shower, and nice toiletries.

Excellent housekeeping throughout.

Excellent breakfast (I know -- a lot of excellents, but I was really pleased.) The 24-hr restaurant Okra has an extensive buffet for a variety of meals. Breakfast was a spread that could satisfy a variety of Western and Eastern tastes. Good omlette man at breakfast. There were tasty dishes at other times of all types, including a lot of made-ro-order items like pizzas. Nice selection of European cheeses -- and I know cheeses.

Example of the "aim-to-please" attitude. At one meal nothing hit me quite right as I was not that hungry yet, but needed soemthing to hold me over until later. I was asked what I wanted. I described something lighter, and the cook made an excellent bruschetta-type item with veggies and spiced -- delish!!

I think the manager's name at Okra is Mohit. That man should be noted for running a wonderful restaurant.

Very nice spacious public rooms. The pool area is atmospheric with the elephant statuary.

I hired a guide to show me around Jaipur, and the hotel's location seemed convenient to tour the old city.

I'd be delighted to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mme_X
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and taking out time to write such a wonderful and encouraging note.

The honoring comments in regards to your experience with us about comfortable rooms, the staff service and restaurants, Thank you for noticing and appreciating. It is indeed praise from guests such as you that makes our jobs so much more worthwhile

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Have been to Marriott, Gurgaon as well, had an awesome experience. Recently, went for a business trip to Jaipur, I would rate it as one of my best experiences ever, ambiance is nice, rooms are pretty good, most importantly staff is very friendly always ready to help. Overall, pretty good place to stay.

1  Thank ragu_srivastava

Dear Mr. Srivastava

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I am glad that the team lived up to our high standards of hospitality and took good care of you.It is praise from guests such as yourself that makes our jobs so much more worthwhile.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our dining options and the rooms with all other services.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Fantastic hotel, great food and all that at a stone's throw from the airport. The ambience is terrific and the rooms are decent. The beds are pretty large and cosy with very comfortable pillows. However the breakfast spread could be a bit bigger & better. The banquet, swimming pool etc was terrific and the overall ambience of the hotel was pretty good.

1  Thank Rids2002
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you sparing time to review your recent experience at Jaipur Marriott and for your generous appreciation for the comfortable rooms, banquets, swimming pool etc.

I consider your feedback as constructive as it highlights all the opportunities we have to improve to provide a better overall experience.I must mention that we have put our plan into practice for an improved experience.

Please give us an opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Jaipur and showcase the best of our hospitality. I assure you of a much better overall experience.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The first thing that you appreciate at this property is the helpful and friendly nature of its staff. The hotel itself is beautiful. This rooms are cosy and comfortable and they provide a large array of very comfortable pillows. One has a good choice of dishes in the room service menu. The bathrooms, at least in the standard rooms, are a little on the smaller side but otherwise well appointed.
Perfect for a business stay, it is a little far from the city if you are on a purely holiday kind of a trip.

1  Thank DipakM
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Mr. Dipak

Thank you so much for your stay and review !

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is praise from guests such as yourself that makes our jobs so much more worthwhile.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Located a stone's throw away from the Jaipur airport (although the pre-paid cabs still insist on charging the criminally expensive base far of Rs.250/- for a transfer), the Marriott Hotel is an excellent choice for the ambiance and amenities it provides.

During my visit in end-January, the hotel was packed to the hilt with guests (it is notable that not all the properties in the vicinity were as fully occupied) but the staff was still very prompt, courteous and amiable. (I must also add that I was upgraded to a suite - which was absolutely fantastic!!)

In terms of location, the property is quite far away from the historic Pink City area and with not much by way of commercial/ restaurants and other developments to interest nearby (14 km on the map - approx. 1/2 hour away but variable, depending on traffic), however my experience suggests that in any case, visits to the Pink City, Amber Fort and other sights generally turn out to be an all day affair, so perhaps it is not so much of a drawback as it may seem - especially to return to a comfortable hotel with a nice swimming pool and warm and elegant ambiance at the end of a long day is perhaps a welcome relief.

My stay was extremely short, so I cannot speak much about the hotel amenities, but going by the overall ambiance, check-in experience, rooms and breakfast service, I believe that it is a good choice and certainly value for money if compared to a similar standard of hotel at Jaipur.
My only suggestion for improvement would be that they should include a free airport transfer (especially seeing that they are so close to the airport), which would definitely earn them a lot of goodwill from their guests.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank alekha
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Ms. Alekha,

Thank you for the review on your recent stay with us.

I am glad that we lived up to our high standards of hospitality and took good care of you. It is a big motivation for us and encourages us to improvise constantly. It is indeed praise from guests such as you that makes our jobs so much more worthwhile.

I really appreciate your honoring comments in regards to your experience with us, the chek-in, comfortable rooms, ambiance and restaurant service.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

After struggling through the horrendous Jaipur traffic, it was a delightful experience to have checked into The Marriott . The room was exquisite, luxurious and proved to be good value for money. The service was very prompt and friendly too. The best thing was the breakfast layout. Usually we find lavish breakfast layouts in 5 star hotels, but the food tastes just average, but Marriott was an exception, the food was awesome. Definately looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank DrSumeetGrover

Dear Dr. Grover

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We at Jaipur Marriott surely boast about our Food and staff service. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our dining options and the rooms with all other services.